Ended
Watch
61 - 68
DISPLAYED
(1507) Monster's Ball

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    V
    Vivian York

The Deava approached delicately, despite being bluntly honest at times, she had decency. But not too sneaky, she was dressed as an arachnid after all. Hopefully Josephine did follow her that far.

Vivian curtsied briefly before she spoke to Asa , Twist and Katya ( sumthingpositiv ) “Pardon me if I am interrupting at all, Your Majesty, Archon Twist, and Seneschal Harding. If you are free before the night is over,” Looking at Katya directly. “could Priscus Sterling and I have a quick word with you, please?”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Once Katya is finished giving her parting words to Asa and Twist, she turns to Vivian York; Josephine and gives both women a bow of her head. This is her first time formally speaking to Vivian, despite having seen her at countless Courts and at her own play party. Finally she'll be able to put a personality to the spider woman's face and she smiles before saying "Of course Ms. York and Priscus Sterling, I was just finishing my business with his Majesty." her eyes wander over Vivian and Josephine's costumes. As tempting as it is to drink in Josephine's body, Katya realizes that this would be improper, at least for Court and refrains from staring any longer than she does at Vivian. "I have to say that I'm admiring the dedication you both put to your choices of Monster this evening. What can I do for you both?"

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Amid the last swirl of the Danse, Hildegarde slips away.

Hildegarde exits the Court
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

V
    Vivian York

Josehpine, Katya and Vivian continue here briefly.

J
    Juan Cordoba

Cordoba took notice of each of the wonderful costumes present tonight. Some were impressive. Others...well...their poor choice in fashion could not be helped tonight.

It was at that particular moment, eying the attendees, he realized one was absent. His fellow Invictus, Rina Yui. That's peculiar. He looked again, thinking perhaps he had missed her. No, she hadn't appeared all night. Given how tense the Domain had become, a small twinge of fear welled up in his chest. I hope she's alright.

The night was drawing to a close. It was time to retire.

Juan exits the scene

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa & Twist Exit
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Seeing as Konrad has finished his business for the evening he decides to head out from Court, idling towards the Stairs in a lazy fashion. There's still a few things to be done before the night's end regarding preparations for a certain Beach Party. Hopefully it would go off without a hitch.

Konrad Exits

Richard paces quickly and with purpose as if storming out but in reality he was fleeing, running from the thoughts of what could happen if he were to ever loose control of himself in a court gathering.

To him the constant, persistent, unrelenting presence of the demon inside him that sought his destruction was the most miserable torture he'd ever experienced, even worse than the pain he suffered in life. There had to be a way to rid himself, no fucking way everyone around him felt it this deeply and still manage to surround themselves month after month. To stand in the light of others and be forced to act within accord or face dire consequences was too hectic for him to imagine keeping this up forever.

He cursed himself for ever believing that his issues with court gatherings would go away that easily. A socially awkward David at a vampire party, the joke wrote itself but the former slave would not be broken then, and he wouldn't be broken now! He would find a way to rid himself from this sickness!

Richard Black exits court

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread