Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
61 - 69
DISPLAYED
(Blue Octavo) CSI: Sacramento

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
    C
    Casitive

It's not perfect, but Crowley does get a sense of the man. On the tall, broad side, he has a very particular nose – probably from a few breaks. His eyes are hidden in shadow but his lips are in a harsh-line. Caucasian. It might not be much, but it's a start.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"I... I think I got something. A couple of things." A cough. Crowley beams, wickedly.

"You got something too? Awesome!" Crowley delicately crosses the space and exits the room. The speed with which he moves perhaps betrays his desire to quit the devastated bedchamber with its foul airs and lurking horror. The Enchanter really doesn't want to think about the spiritual stain that must be befouling the space right now. Thank the Fate's he is not versed with Spirit.

"Thats a good start. I found when the killing began. Maybe I got the guy's face... Or enough of it, anyhow. 'Cause its guy. A bloke did this. Knew what he was doing too. He... ah... He took her heart. Now that has to be significant, right?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein moves out of the way as Crowley exits, not particularly wanting to be between the Enchanter and his egress from the terrible room. She steps out into the hallway after him, a half-pitying, half-empathetic look. "Oh man, a face? Perfect. You think you could recognize him if you saw him again? Or, you know, have enough of a connection now to identify him out of a room? Or maybe even track him?" There was always that chance he could track the guy through the streets. It would be perfect.

The teacher's hand rose to her chin as she contemplated the significance of taking the heart. Her stomach heaved for a second at the thought, but she swallowed and powered through it, returning to the realm of cold logic to keep from the gross thoughts. "Well, I already knew it was ritualistic, that seems to support it. The heart has a lot of significance in Sleeper cultures, probably has some Supernal meaning too."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

The Enchanter gestures emphatically to the Mighty's words.

"Partial face. But yeah. Yes! I could at least give it a go. Maybe if I build a rite for my working? I'll have to think about it. Tracking might be a problem - I don't think I scraped enough of a connection for that. But... We try." He shrugged.

"You said you got something yourself?" He asked, suddenly interested in what Einstein had to say.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Well, we have time. Sorta. I mean, if that's one of our best leads...we can commit as much time to getting it over with as necessary, really." Einstein shrugged along with her cabalmate. "And, uh, yeah." The piece of paper was withdrawn from her pocket and shown to Crowley. "Like I said, some sort of support group. Could be something, could be nothing, but it's more of a lead than we had before. If you want, we can go check it out next time they have a meeting. I'll drop Star a message about what we found and what we intend to do, see if he has something he wants to suggest, or if he wants to tag along."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Sounds like a plan." Crowley agreed readily. "Anything else you need me to take a look at? Otherwise... I think we're done here."

They had barely managed to break in unseen, and with his Sight allowing him to appreciate the flow of time, the Acanthus could feel the coming dawn pressing on the edge of his consciousness.

And then the cogs in his mind aligned.

"What? Star? He looking into this too? Ah... not here. You can fill me in later."

C
    Casitive

Let's wrap this up so that it enters continuity!

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

"Yeah, sounds like about it. Let's get out." She nods. "I'll fill you in later, didn't really have the time before we started the break-in. You know, didn't want to waste any time." With that, Einstein makes her way downstairs and out through the window.

*Waves Hands* Break-in complete, and without a hitch!

C
    Casitive

Nice Work~

Page 7 of 7 First ... 3 4 5 6 7
Closed Thread