Ended
Watch

FW - Expanding possibilities

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

Alchemist ? Miach had little idea what could come out of it, but if his Cabalmates were into it, it would be only polite to ask. Later.

"ER." the Enchanter replied as Striker's inquired further about his capabilities. Hopefully, it should assuage their Doorwarden about his ability to cope with what might come their way.

"An Oath ? No, we didn't come to that yet. Though if you'd like, I could even make it more than mere words... And yes, it would be a good idea to come up with something.

And while we need to talk about GLO, there's also something we Acanthus have been cooking, that we should address too."
    he warned them.

"As for GLO, it's pretty simple, really. I've already shared what I know with Ermac. What I want to do now is bring you up to speed. I'll repeat exactly what I told him, and then we'll go to the places, and I'll show you the past. First, Northwest Sacramento, and then the basement where I got detained... After that, there's still other leads left for us to pursue." Whether or not they'd help, Miach at least had plans.

L
    LoneRanger

-I am sorry to hear this, Miach. We should give our best just for this reason. And as you know I do agree with your agreed with your plan.-

I start telling to Miach, giving a friendly look. Well, this was a Motivation. With the capital M. Then I'll give a look to Striker.

-Honest, mate, many chemists -especially university professor- would object being classed as alchemists. But if you don't mind I'll take up an alchemical lab. Regarding the oath, But I like Miach suggestion... Anyway. There is much to do. I reckon we could start with these small things. -

My motivation were a but dfferent from Miach, but ranged from professional to familiar consideration. Still I consider them a private matter. Private matters for Private Investigations.

I give a look to the tuna salad. I serve myself a decent plate.

-Gents, I reckon we could get on with this cabal, don't you?-

T

Following Pelican's lead, Striker began loading up a plate of his own with food with plenty of meat and salad finding it's way on.

"The only reason I ask is that I've had my last two fall out from under me. Not that I don't trust you blokes, and if it's gonna be too much for you maintaining it supernally don't worry about that side of it. It'd just be good to get something official." Striker said in explanation.

"Alchemy's just what I heard it called back home. Puttin' a spell into a drink or somethin' so you can store it for later or whatever. Problem is it doesn't last real long. I spent bloody six hours workin' on this one spell and it fell apart after a few minutes. So nah, not really science. But maybe somethin' like what the banishers are doin' to make the GLO?" he said. "I don't know jack about it so it'd be good to get a run down to know what we're dealin' with. Is this the first chance you've had to get a bunch of people together to sort this out? I know you were tryin' to get more for your cabal with Idun. I's just wondering why you've been sittin' on it if you've got so many leads." he asked curiously. There was no judgement in his tone. He knew some of what Miach had been through, but not how it had affected him.

Miach

PRE

The heartening words from Pelican were good to hear, and Miach seemed to relax as his meaning seemed to be adequatly conveyed.

In answer to Striker's legitimate concerns, the doctor offered two replies. "I hear you, Striker, I do... we'll find some form of oath shortly, but perhaps we can put it on the back burner for now ?"

His second concern was of course spot on, and something that'd been plaguing many of his nights. "As for why I haven't acted upon it before... long story short, I was working on it till the end of last year, but then I found myself without support -Nous, Bishop, Idun, gone... and had to find some before I could resume it." Of course, perhaps some things could have been done before. Probably. But he had lacked the ability to drive and coordinate people...

L
    LoneRanger

-I tell you what, we start working on the Oath after this nice lunch is finished.-

I smile kindly at Striker.

-Beside, you specified at least ninety percent of the work I intended to do. See if it is a synthetic or a natural drug, to have a complete idea, and how it is prepared. Hence the necessity of an alchemical lab.-

Then I give a glance to the room. After gulping one piece of salad.

-If my memory does not fail me, and if it does excuse me, I have noticed that some fraternities tend to center on specific course. If I am correct, because it was a long time ago. Alpha Chi Sigma is such an example. I do assume you work as a doctor in an hospital, is it connected to any faculty, Miach?-

Eh memories of green... Much happier time...

T

"Yeah no worries fellas." Striker replied. He wasn't too worried about the oath, but it would be reassuring at the least. He munched on his food then swallowed and looked at the other two with a serious smile.

"Thanks for takin' me on ay. Can't wait to kick some banisher arse." he said with a smile.

Good to close? I'll start the new thread when we're done here.

Miach

PRE

"I work at Sutters, if we ever need a contact there..." it was something else that needed to be carefully developped, but with so little time on his hands...

"I think we'll be doing great." he finished enthusiastically.

Good to wrap.

L
    LoneRanger

-Indeed, indeed.-

I reply with a more neutral tone to both Miach and Striker statements. The small cheshire cat grin appearing in my face should suggest a necromancer could be satisfied.

At the end of the day, Moros' way were like that. Tranquil, composed, if not somehow mournful.

But again, the situation so far did appeal to me a lot.

good for me, good scene. Thank you for all.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread