Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Hello and Goodbye

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    R
    Renen

Oh! I wanna help!" Val waves her hand in the air.

"I am pretty good with books, I can try helping with that! Whenever I have the time. She seems to remember she is a student.

Emrys

PRE

As the lorehouse was discussed the Enchanter thought of his own sanctum troubles. The now lack of one with the Wave gone being at the top of the list.

"I have things I want to look into right now, but the lorehouse is a safe place to start. Open it to the Ladder and Arrow for starters to build rapport, but then we need things to share for that to actually happen." eyes settled on the Badge and new girl. "Books would be a good place to start, also workshops could be useful as well if we can figure out how to build some things."

An ambivalent shrug, as he still had some hope for plan A. "The concilium will die when people let it though. When Star started yelling more people should have spoken up and tried to separate him and Tyria, not just stared. You handled Avis fairly well at first, but storming out didn't help anyone. Likewise the Striker fiasco was an ongoing distraction that finally got laid to rest thanks to Avis and me forcing the issue to a close. It's functioning, though it's slow and in desperate need of reform. As for the Councilors, I for one am not going anywhere."

The last part was said with pride at his new position. It took him long enough to get.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Well... I've put in some work making this place more secure over the past few months. You know... buying new locks. Security screens for the windows. Patching up the skylight..." He shrugged. Then grinned. "So what would the plan be now? We going to put in for an old style library or get some... lab space going in here? Damn - I shoulda bought a notepad so we can make a list or something."

Crowley patted himself down for emphasis, looking sheepish. Fortunately, Emrys appeared to have it in hand.

"If we plan on bringing some of the other groups over... we definitely need to clean up in here and get some new furniture." He mused last of all.

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Modern library, computer lab, maybe a standard science lab, for those of us into that." Einstein's arms waved around, like she was trying to encapsulate the space. "Shooting range so we don't have to rely on an external one, and an armory to go with that, obviously. Some offices, so we have places to work uninterrupted. Maybe some empty conference rooms for whatever we can imagine later, and one with mats so we can do hand-to-hand training, eventually. Oh, and a kitchen and dormitory. That way anyone who's got troubles can hole up here for a little while, under our protection." Just in case. Never know what might happen to good, honest, freedom fighters.

"As for the Consilium, that's all I'm gonna say about it. I have better things to do than argue or even think about it. I like this lorehouse discussion anyway. More productive." She paused, and rubbed her chin, leaning back in the chair. "But who's gonna make sure it all goes down? Valkyrie, you wanted to volunteer for that?"

R
    Renen

Umm... Valkyrie looked abit uncomfortable with the long list of stuff.

Well, I could try. Never quite had the chance to organize stuff like that, but how hard can it be...

She looked unsure of herself, but willing enough to give it a go.

Emrys

PRE

Emrys listened silently as the lorehouse developed into a five star hotel and dojo.

"Every journey begins with the first step. Let's figure out what we can do right now, and build towards the grand as we go." Eyes scanned the trio, hoping that turned Einstein's big plan into something a bit more manageable. "I'll add to the library when I have a chance, and maybe setup a workshop too of some sort. The rest sounds like space, some cheap furnishings, and a lot of dry wall to me."

"Any ideas what you guys can bring to the table in the next couple months?"

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley shifted in his seat and stretched out a little more comfortably.

"Well. I've already done some work on this place with locks and organising some security. If anyone has an idea for a library I can track down some stuff. Just tell me what to look for and I'll keep an eye out."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Can't do anything without a plan." Einstein shrugged at Emrys. "Just figured we might as well set ourselves a real, full, plan. That way we know what the eventual goal is, so we can know when we're done." She shook her head. "Anyway. I can do the same as Emrys, or I can work on the security around here. Get us a better alarm system, work on the holes in the wall. Things like that. We're also going to need someone to buy us guns, a lot of them."

Her eyes flickered around at all of them. "Any of you guys have any guns at home you want to donate right away? It's good to fill it up early. I can also stop by a military surplus store and get us some decent cots, or straight-up go to IKEA." Einstein smiled a little at that last thought.

Emrys

PRE

Emrys took a minute to think as he listened to the items on the table.

"We don't have the space for a huge library yet, so why don't Crowley and Einstein focus on Security." He said before turning his attention to Valkyrie. "You and I can work on the library if you got the time to invest. From there we can assess what everyone wants and needs and invest accordingly."

"As for equipment, I have no up front donations, but IKEA sounds like a place to start furnishing the place more properly." It didn't sound like a monumental task, but he silently wondered if they had enough skill between them to assemble a nightstand much less furnish a warehouse on their own.

Emrys

PRE

Page 3 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread