Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Hello and Goodbye

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein's eyes widened, and then frowned at Ermac. Her feet removed themselves from the table, planting themselves firmly on the ground under the table, and she returned the chair to its four-legged natural state. Her hands curled together on her lap. "I'm going to go with Crowley on this one. What the fuck?" She shook her head, her hand rubbing her face angrily. "Seriously. What? Why? You're just bailing on us, now?"

A small realization came over her face, and she shook her head again. "No, you know what, whatever. I don't care. You don't want to be here, don't be here. The Free Council is about choice, and if you'd rather choose to be out there, on your own or...one of Them, that's up to you. Better to let a poisoned seed go than plant it and hope it won't grow a poisoned plant." She snorted. "Or, something like that."

R
    Renen

Completely confused, Valkyrie looks over from Ermac to Crowley, to Enstein, to Ermac.

"Hi! I'm Valkyrie." she mutters in a distant voice, not understanding who the man is, or why he is quitting.

Emrys

PRE

Eyes widened slightly with surprise at what Ermac had to say, but he wasn't as surprised as the others. Obviously not as surprised as Einstein, but then he knew exactly where the animosity Ermac was talking about came from. It was probably why Ermac never hanged with the Wave or bothered saying goodbye.

"You don't have to answer anything your not comfortable with." Emrys said to the former syndic, forcing a smile. Eyes flicked to the door, an out for whenever Ermac wanted it. "Good luck with wherever you go and we'll see you around."

And that was the last Emrys intended to hear about the matter. Instead of mourning the old he turned his attention to the new. "Hello Valkyrie. I'm Emrys, Syndic of the Council and Councilor of the Enchanters, and if you'll kindly take a seat we can more properly talk in a moment."

He returned his attention a final time to Ermac for any parting words, still unsure how to feel about the situation.

E
    Ermac

A pair of solemn bespectacled looked upon the Herald, "Crowley, if I can convene with you later, I would appreciate the opportunity."

His gaze gravitated to the other Libertines. "Valkyrie, I apologize that we could not have met on better conditions." Einstein's metaphor of a seed and plant was an interesting expression. "If that is how you see it." Lastly, Emrys, he handled the situation with an unexpected efficiency, "Good luck Syndic."

"Oracles be with you," the Obrimos waved farewell and exited through the door.

Unless stopped Ermac exits the scene

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley, still stunned, blinks.

"Um. Sure. OK. I'll... uh... I'll call you. What the fuck? Yeah. Uh. See you..." A beat. A pause. Crowley physically turns his chair away from the door and towards the group. He takes a deep breath. "Hi Valkyrie. As Emissary I'd like to formally extend a welcome to the Free Council Assembly of Sacramento."

6. Likes Teeramus liked this post
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein's jaw sets. "Fine. Bye." She put every ounce of anger and hate she could into those two words, making sure Ermac heard it before he left, and then she turned back to the table, her face dark. Hands lay themselves onto the table, tightened into fists. "...Traitor whore..." She muttered it quietly, then shook her head and nodded at Valkyrie. "Hey. Yeah. Like I said before, welcome to the fold." Her thumb jerked at the door. "That was Ermac. He's...we're not going to talk about him."

Her eyes went back to Emrys. He'd called the meeting, after all. "So. Now that...that, is over with, did you have something to talk about? Or is this just a general meeting, for...just, us, to coordinate?" Her gaze, fixed on him, was hard, full of unreleased anger.

R
    Renen

Val sits down on a chair, looking like a small misbehaving child during an parent teacher interview.

She pouts slightly at the oracles remark.
    I's not sure I wanna be with him... Oh you mean the "big" O Oracles. Sorry..."

Looking around at everyone she smiles widely.

"Nice to meet you all. Though I hoped there'd be cake." she looks slightly sad, seeing no cake anywhere.

Emrys

PRE

A wave was all Ermac finally got as he exited. The guilt about the decision was buried deep down so he didn't have to say anything he'd regret down the road. Einstein's name for Ermac drew an angry glare, but nothing more. Instead he focused on the new person and not making himself look like a raving ass for once.

"Time focus eh?" He said as he turned his attention to the new person. "I'm a Disciple myself, but we can talk about that in a moment."

Instead he turned his attention to Einstein and then Crowley. "I've got nothing on the agenda. Crowley tried to call the meeting a month early so I told him to push it back until after the Path meet. Since the Path meet is over it's time for the Order meet, which I'm assuming was called for a reason that is still relevant since it wasn't labeled as an emergency or anything."

And so the Syndic looked to the Emissary, awaiting his reasons for the meeting.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"OK. Heres the thing..." A pause to collect his thoughts. And take a breath.

"As most of you will be aware... the Consilium is volatile at best. We've had two major councils already that... Fuck it! I will say it. Two councils that ended in utter fucking chaos. Nothing was accomplished. The Consilium charter has only just got ratified and that is with some sticking points. And then there was the on-going saga of a trail. Oh yeah... and revolving door councillors..."

A pause.

"So. Like. I was thinking we might want to start doing some stuff together... just in case the Assembly has to step in at some point. Now I'm not thinking of anything ambitious here - there has been too much ambition without results lately. So how about this: we make sure our home, that is, this place, becomes more than just a warehouse with some security measures and a few tables and chairs. There was some discussion... some time ago... of building a lore house. How about we focus on something attainable like that?"

A nod to Einstein.

"We could build something we're all proud off. Something that can become a base if we need to start taking... action."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

PRE

Einstein let out a loud snort. "The Consilium's dying. At this point, it's a loose organization of Cabals that keeps them from just falling apart and doing whatever the hell they want to each other." She paused for a second. "And, soon, it won't even be doing that. So, yeah, I'm with you. I'm totally up for actually getting us ready to do something if we need to. The Lorehouse is a good start, but we'll need some people to actually commit effort to fixing the place up."

She looked around at who was there. "If everybody just puts in a little, we can make it really nice, and impressive. A place we can be proud of, and actually use. Security system'll be big, if we want to make it a potential command center. And, obviously, some places to story what we have in knowledge. And then we'll have to determine who gets in and who doesn't. To keep it safe." And to keep out undesirables. Like Avis. And the Mysterium. And probably the Guardians, too.

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread