Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Hello and Goodbye

This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last

Emrys

PRE

Emrys put out the tables and seats for the Libertines to once again get together. There wasn't anything for food, and only a small group of water bottles were placed out by the Syndic. Crowley had wanted a meeting, and so Emrys thought it was only fair that the Herald provide the refreshments this time.

Emrys himself simply stood and paced around the table as he waited for the others. He wasn't there for long, but he wanted to know why the Order needed a meeting. The cat was waiting for curiosity to take it's toll.

Pot 1 Temp Eddies
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-15 23:02:17 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Eddies (Gno+Time+HS-2 Advance Prolong) (10 Again) 8, 2, 6, 4, 5, 5 1 success

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Something was different about Einstein, that much was obvious. Rather than her typical, first-out-of-the-closet outfit, Einstein had apparently put more effort into it. The first piece of it, the one that drew the eye, was the leather jacket she was wearing. It wasn't particularly ostentatious, simply the kind of jacket one might wear when going out on a motorcycle, the only marked pieces of decoration being a pair of red stripes, one along each arm, and a white spot, seemingly painted on, on the left side above the heart.

The rest was mostly typical, jeans, a black t-shirt with the Anarchy symbol on it - the same one she'd worn to her first Formal Consilium - and a pair of sneakers, were the rest of it, all lacking in too many identifying characteristics, the shirt being the most showy one.

The Obrimos strode in, even her walking style a little different, more swagger and sway put into every step. Emrys got himself a nod, then, halfway through it, she turned it into an upnod, as if suddenly remembering. She dropped into a chair, shifting for a few seconds, then, after a moment, decided to prop her feet up on the table. She shifted in her seat, realizing after a moment of uncomfortableness that she had to push it back onto two legs for this to be a good choice of seating. Finally, settled, she looked at Emrys again. "Hey."

Supernal Vision P1/Magic Shield P1 - Combined
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-16 00:39:01 Einstein rolls 8 to Supernal Vision/Magic Shield Combined (Wits + Occult + Prime + HS - 2) (10 Again) 2, 2, 3, 1, 10, 1, 1, 8, 7 2 successes

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Better late than never, Crowley appears. Well... the bulky clinking bags appear first; the Emissary and Herald is most definitely appearing after the bags have crossed the threshold. He struggled over to the table and laid out an array of drinks: soft and alcoholic. No food though. Standing, he knuckles his back and runs a hand through his hair.

Shrugging he pinches a beer and claims a chair. Chains jingle, hanging from his belt. Once the can is cracked and a thirst slaked, Crowley brushes imaginary dust off of an old Iron Maiden T-Shirt. He gave his cabal mate a long look.

"Thats a... nice touch," he commented. "Hey Emrys. Thanks for coming. I wonder if anyone else will turn up?" He leaned back and sighed. Slurping beer. Impatience got the better of him and he craned his neck, peering intently at the door.

R
    Renen

Valkyrie walks into the meeting. This is her first time attending the Free Council meeting in this city, so she has no idea what to expect. Carefully peeking into the room, she then slinks in without opening the door even half way.

Hi, I'm the new member. Unless I gone to the wrong meeting, in which case CAN I be a new member?

She waves at all present.

Spells

E
    Ermac

As Einstein - the theoretical physicist - was attributed, the definition of insanity was doing the same thing repeatedly and expecting a different result each time. As Ermac believed it to be, he had reached his turning point. They argued every time and nothing was accomplished. That much of consensus was achieved. Tonight would mark the last of it within in the Free Council.

The Obrimos's car rode up to the Lorehouse. His engine idled, briefly, Ermac thought of simply driving away and moving on. He had did it with The Wave.

He had come from work. Dressed in white collared shirt, matching vest and tie, his jacket in the backseat.

The Supernal power of the Aether was drawn into him. He could pierce the darkness regardless of how much light was present or absent. The kinetic aura enshrouding himself was sufficient.

After his invocation, looking up at the warehouse, he helped build it. Yet...it didn't have that same point of pride that he used to have in his chest. He sighed. No, it has to be done. It's the right thing to do.

Cutting off the engine, he clutched his black leather courier bag and opened the door. One closes...another one opens. As he exited and shut it, hopefully.

The Theurge walked in, "Good evening," he greeted them. It wouldn't be "good" for much longer. "I hope everyone finds themselves well tonight." His voice paused as he saw the new face. "Pleasure to meet you, I'm Ermac."

Resting his bag on the seat cushion of an old chair, "I don't wish to waste anyone's precious time here, I have some unfortunate news. I request that that take precedence on tonight's agenda."

3 successes for Night Sight and Unseen Shield
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-17 21:22:22 Ermac rolls 9 to Night Sight [Gno + Forces + HS] (10 Again) 1, 1, 2, 5, 9, 7, 5, 3, 10, 9 3 successes
    2015-06-17 21:21:53 Ermac rolls 9 to Unseen Shield [Gno + Forces + HS] (10 Again) 10, 2, 6, 3, 4, 5, 8, 3, 9, 2 3 successes

Emrys

PRE

When Einstein walked in the Syndic watched, completely confused by her behavior. At first. She was trying so hard to be cool, or stick out, or rebel. Yeah, he knew what the dot was, it was originally the Legacy Emrys had wanted once he grew out of his Walker in Mists phase. Still, he let her fidget and get adjusted, if only because he saw the effort she put in and how moderately funny it was.

Hey folks." He said as more and more faces walked in. He was about to address the new face when Ermac arrived with apparently dire tidings. "So what's the news?"

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein teetered there on her two-legged chair, finding that it really wasn't so uncomfortable - she could understand why kids in her class did this all the time. It was fun, and the risk of imminent falling-over only made it better. Crowley's entry and greeting earned him an upnod and a smile. "Hey Crowley, what's up?" That sounded about right, right? Thank god she had those high schoolers as examples of rebellion to build off of.

Valkyrie earned a much more interested look and a grin from Einstein. "Yo. Einstein. If you're here for the Free Council meeting, yeah, this is the right spot. If you're not, sure, we'll let you in. You just have to prove you believe in the same things we do, and of course, you have to sit through the whole meeting without running out." That statement was accompanied by a laugh, which died as soon as Ermac entered, looking as serious as he did.

Her smile died with the laugh, and she frowned a little. "What's wrong? You look like someone just died."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

A manic edge had crept onto the Emissary's features as the gathering grew perceptibly. There was a gleam in his eye and maniacal twitch at the edge of his lips - a grin struggling to break free and spread across his face like that of a cheshire cat. It lingered like an aborted afterglow as Ermac, sombre, appeared.

"Eh? What?" The smile finally died and folded into a line. He shifted in his seat. "OK. Syndic has the floor."

E
    Ermac

The drastic change in the atmosphere he had induced, was expected. Although expectations compared to actuality, it was all the more melancholic. He took a deep breath, slowly releasing it before speaking. "In light of recent events, I have reached a turning point and made a decision." He lowered his head, shaking it slowly, "A great deal of thought was given to it."

Ermac raised his head with a glacial pace, "What I believe to be the right path for Consilium's stability and well-being, is in conflict with the Free Council's beliefs." One by one he eyed the Assembly, "I have watched in both our proceedings and Consilium's formal gatherings. Consistently, we have accomplished little to nothing at all."

He sighed once more, "There are additional factors that have contributed to this. I do not wish to delve into the specifics for it will only agitate this further. I fear that in doing so, it would tear open wounds that may not heal."

Once more, the Theurge took a moment for himself. "It can be summarized with this final point. I have grown tired this continuous animosity we have toward one another and the complete inability to focus upon a common goal. It is at this time, I chose to step down as Syndic and discontinue my membership entirely."

Free Council

Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley, stunned, says:

"What. The. Fuck. Did the Guardians get something over you, man?"

11. Likes Cabochard, Teeramus, Kelreth liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread