Ended
Watch

(1506) Juan and Konrad

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The presence of his ally awakens his primal instincts. Weaker in blood, yes, yet, familiarity had worn away the thirst. His eyes slowly turned toward Konrad with a broad smile, "I am well Priscus Roth," he extends his hand in greeting, shaking the Gangrel's with his usual firm grip. "and how does the night find you?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Pretty good, all things considered. Was talking with Vivian about maybe getting some folks together for a Beach Party while we've still got water in the tributaries. And I've been introducing a new family member to a few folks, but he seems to have things well in hand."

Konrad turns, indicating with a nod back towards where he'd come from and the Gangrel, Tomas, who may have begun to head over to where their Whip stood.

"But anyways, I wanted to discuss a matter of business with you. Seems we haven't resolved that little favor you owe me so I thought I'd press you on that again. I know we agreed before that you'd finance services on that project of mine, but things have been going pretty well for me in terms of monetization. I wondered if you'd be okay with changing the terms to something less...tangible?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

"Miss York is such a delightful woman," he remarked proudly. "A beach party would be a fantastic occasion." At the mention of more Gangrel in the Domain, Cordoba nodded, "When you have time I'd like to meet the new arrival."

Finally, it was down to business. The Toreador's ever-present grin did not waver. "Perhaps we should discuss that matter in private," he politely suggested.

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Yeah, private is good. Though we if we make a habit about meeting in the back we might start a few rumors," says Konrad jovially, offering a light chuckle. "And I'll introduce you once we get this squared away. He seems sensible, though I think he's got his eye on the Crone right now."

Konrad reaches to pat Juan's shoulder gently as he starts to usher Juan back towards the meeting rooms in the back hallway.

He continues to make conversation even while on the move. "You're right enough about Vivian. Or should I say, Miss York," he remarks, keeping in mind that Juan is Invictus. "Though for the Beach Party she insists on obtaining a permit first. That's the trouble with playing by Kine rules I guess."

J
    Juan Cordoba

He chuckled in response. Given his Clan's reputation for deviancy, it was almost an inevitability. The tap on his shoulder was regarded with a casual glance toward Konrad's arm. He was well-aware that the Gangrel Carthian intended to lead the conversation.

After the Daeva steps into the meeting room, and the door closed, "Vivian, Miss York, it's of no consequence to me how one says her name." Indeed, Vivian would correct someone if she felt the inclination to do so. "It's a habit by my own accord." He took a seat at the table and raised a brow as he further processed what was mentioned. "Obtaining a permit for a party? What a bizarre requirement. Are the nights of long walks on the beach long passed?"

M
    MrBrightside

[Delete entry here. Sorry.]

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

Konrad enters the room with Juan. He thinks he sees someone following them as he closes the door but they'll just have to wait until he's finished. "Yeah, well, don't want to offend anyone accidentally. Learned that the hard way," says Konrad regarding the use of names. "I guess she thinks cops might break up a beach party after hours. I mean, better safe than sorry. For us, we've all got to be twice as careful. For me, three times, since I'm no friend of the law. But even then... ah well. I'll probably just send my Ghoul to secure a permit for maybe a dozen folks. You're invited of course."

And now onto business. "Anyways, regarding the Boon, the Minor Boon. You're familiar with Marco Fernandez, right? One of your family, Carthian, likes to talk? Well, see, I joined the Movement not long ago and there's this venture I want to move forward with. Only for Marco to help me out I need him to earn his Tenancy. I don't want to get into the details. Let's just say it's to start a business. Now, maybe a Minor Boon doesn't carry enough weight on its own, but maybe you could give him something easy to do, or just, like, give him some special attention. I don't want you to think I'm trying to interfere with family matters, but let's say Marco earns his Tenancy by next month. I think we can call the Boon fulfilled then, don't you?"

8. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva nodded as he listened to the Gangrel. Konrad's Ghoul obtaining the permit would be the wisest decision. As Roth unveiled his proposal, Cordoba looked upon his ally with intrigue.

"I must say I am impressed. Your political acumen is noteworthy."
    A smile finally manifested. "Marco is quite the go-getter. Very ambitious young man." Young being quite a relative term. "Your timeline is appreciated. For clarification, would you wish to see this completed by the end of July? I need to time to meet up with my Cousin to ensure things run smoothly."

Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

PRE

"Yeah, cool kid," he agrees. "And the end of July sounds good to me. I mean, I doubt he'll do anything stupid to fuck up a chance at Tenancy before then. If for some reason he causes you any trouble I'd understand if you wanted to renegotiate. But I'm sure it'll go smoothly and we can get this squared away."

The distant sound of music from the floors above subtly reverberate through the foundation around them as he pauses. "Well, that's all I had to ask about. Any business you need of me or shall we head back?"

J
    Juan Cordoba

The Daeva smiled once more. "Nothing at the current moment. I'm sure we'll be seeing one another soon enough." Cordoba arose from his seat, "Let's head back," he nodded in agreement, then adding as a dose of humor, "before the rumor mill conjures up all manner of sensationalist debauchery that we're doing behind closed doors."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.