THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's laugh rattles in his throat behind his smile as he reaches to get the door. "I'm sure you can do much better than me for your debauchery," he quips playfully before opening the portal and stepping back out into the hallway that leads to the Commons.

"I think I saw a gentleman looking to speak with you earlier," he says while looking about the faces among Court. "That might be the guy there chatting with my Whip and Prefect," he identifies with a nod of his head. Konrad leaves it to Juan to decide which took precedence for his attention.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    J
    Juan Cordoba

"Ah, much appreciated," Juan replied in gratitude. "It's always worth meeting the new arrivals. Could be another Cousin seeking Acknowledgement." Glancing to Konrad, "Shall we join their conversation?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Alright, I don't have anything else going on at the moment. And there's another face I don't recognize among them. That new arrival I mentioned is in there too so I can introduce you," he says as he starts a slow walk towards their destination.

Konrad enters this conversation

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 7

You do not have permission to view the list of names.