Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Talk of Wolves and Death

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
    R
    Redinski

"I don't like getting forced into one method. I like to have fall-back options, y'know?" Ralph smiles a little as he brushes off a plaque to read it better. "Then again, I guess that's a lot of the idea behind the Iron Masters."

Kharn

"Indeed, adaptability and "fallbacks" are a predominant concept amongth the Iron Masters, it would seem they fit you well. I would not presume to make your choices for you though, your independence is your own, as is your choice of tribe. I will say that you should think long before making your choice though, it makes all the difference in your role within the Pack." BloodiedClaws says, thinking back on the day when he joined the Bone Shadows.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"I guess you're right. How'd you choose?" Ralph asked. "Understanding how someone else made their decision might make things easier."

Kharn

"I came to join the Bone Shadows because I have always sought knowledge of the occult. When I learned of my tribe, we just clicked, and they grew on me almost instantly. I wasn't so much a choice but rather just a transition from one state to the next." BloodiedClaws explains, recollecting the times he had spent training and undergoing initiation.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"Clicked, huh? You anyone around here who's Iron or Hunter? Maybe I can see if something clicks like that. Be good to see some stuff up close, y'know?" Ralph says.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Unfortunately I do not, but if we head to Tur, someone would eventually find us and from them we can get the contacts you would need for your knowledge."

R
    Redinski

"Huh. That sounds like a good idea. You know where the Tur is?"

Kharn

"Yes, from there, we may see if any other wolves new to town may want to become Pack, come, lets go ahead and head out now." BloodiedClaws says, stubbing his cigarette underfoot, wincing slightly, but otherwise, not seeming bothered by it.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"Are we walking, or should we take the truck?" Ralph asked.

Kharn

"The truck seems fine with me, if you'd prefer it, it matters not to me." BloodiedClaws says, waiting to see which Ralph would prefer.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 3 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last