11 - 20
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Talk of Wolves and Death

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"We, the Forsaken, follow the totem tribal wolves who were the ones who slew Father Wolf because his time of glory was done. He had slowed to a point where he was in need of being put down and replaced, but the bastard wolves whom the anshega, the Pure, follow, believe he was still worthy of his place. When our spiritual ancestors took Father Wolf out, the Pure retained a hatred of pure ignorance. You did nothing, but just as racists pass on thier ignorance to thier children, so has the ancestors of the Pure, so to this day, they seek to either kill, or convert the People to their cause."

R
    Redinski

"Ah. So no good reason. Great." sighed Ralph. "So, why are we at a graveyard? You looking for somebody?" He hoped that was the case. He wasn't looking forward to seeing what rituals needed a graveyard.

Kharn

"I study death, and seek knowledge of the uratha afterlife, what happens to us when we pass, that is partially the reason behind my choosing of this place. The other man reason, is purely symbolic, we lead a life of death and battle, if I am to have you as a pack-brother I would have you understand that ugly truth, what better way than to teach you in a place where the dead are put to rest? So tell me, do you know of the tribes of Luna, and have chosen to be a ghost of your own volition, or are you ignorant of them, and have gone tribeless from a lack of knowledge?" BloodiedClaws asks, leaning against a gravestone, lighting another cigarette and offering one to Ralph.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Vigil
    Moros, Adamantine Arrow

Moon is Full.

R
    Redinski

Fuck. Tom. Mark. Poor bastards shouldn't have had to go. "Yeah. I know enough about death. I haven't really had a chance to hitch with a tribe. But the Hunters and the Iron Masters both seem like they might fit me." He takes the cigarette and lights it. Ralph had been planning on quitting, but it seemed any reason he might've had to was gone. He holds his lighter up as if to say do you need this?

Kharn

"What all do you know of them? I can tell you what I know and see if it fills in any blanks." BloodiedClaws says, leaning casually against a headstone.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"The Hunters work sneaky, but smart. They mostly work home defense. Personally, I like having a plan. But Irons tend to stick with populated areas. And as smarmy as it sounds, I like helping out. People really don't understand the crazy shit that's out there. Some of them need a little help." Ralph slips the lighter back into his pocket. He lazily skims over the names on the tombstones.

Kharn

"And which of the two do you feel would fit you better? Would you find the defense and protection of the sanctity of your territory more important, or having an adaptable and ever-changing line of defense against your foes?" BloodiedClaws asks, and his tone shows a true interest, a small smile on his face.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"I guess I've been leaning toward the Iron Masters, lately. But I dunno, man. It's a crazy choice." He cupped his hand over his mouth and inhaled the cigarette again. "Real crazy."

Kharn

"Crazy? Why is it you feel that way?" BloodiedClaws asks, intrigued.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

Page 2 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last