Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
THREADID

Talk of Wolves and Death

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last

Kharn

BloodiedClaws walked, shirtless wearing the same jeans and Punisher belt buckle he had been wearing since his arrival in town. He still carries the large duffel bag with his belongings.

He looks around East Lawn Memorial Cemetery, taking a drag off of his cigarette. He had chosen this place for many reasons, but mainly for his fascination with Death, and the studying of the afterlife. It also symbolised the recent loss of a werewolf, one he himself had killed while in the throes of kuruth. He felt shame for it, and knew he was wrong for it, but he kept telling himself that it wasn't his fault, though he knew it was because of a lapse of personal harmony...

He waited on Ralph to arrive, this place was open territory, maybe luck would strike them and they would have other packless wolves smell them out and come to join them. If all went well, they would have a pack soon...
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

Ralph pulls up in his truck, which coughs and almost buckles as it comes to a stop. He climbs out straightens out his light jacket , and looks over BloodiedClaws.
    "...How long have you been wearing that?"

Kharn

BloodiedClaws looks down at his pants, and barefoot feet, smiling. He takes another hit from his cigarette.

"I believe the most common turn of phrase would be 'way to long'" He says winking as he draws on the smoke once more. He flicks it to the ground, grinding it out with one bare foot.

"Ralph, you hold no pack, tell me, do you have a tribe or are you a ghost wolf?" He asks, his tone suddenly businesslike.
    Erik "Kharn" Lake
    Cahalith Iron Master
    Presence 3(Intimidating), Striking Looks 2(Beard and Tattoos)
    Glory 2, Cunning 1

R
    Redinski

"I'm told I'm a Ghost Wolf." Ralph replies. Damn that sounds badass.

"And uh, what are you?" he asks, not expecting to understand the answer. It just seemed polite.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Bone Shadow, we are basically the priests, sages, shamans, or monks of the People, though some take it to far different extremes of the spectrum. You are ghost wolf because you hold no tribe, that may change in the future should you choose, or you can remain a ghost. How long have you ran as a wolf?" He asks, his tone not changing in the least, but his posture seeming far more relaxed.

R
    Redinski

"I had my Change a few months ago." He winced internally. 'Change' didn't begin to describe it. "You?"

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"Two years now, a little after my twenty-second birthday. Have you had anyone to guide you, or otherwise teach you the ways of the People?" He asked wondering what the pup knew at all, he hoped he wouldn't have to go into 'school' mode and play teacher. "I understand it must have been alot to deal with, tell me also, what phase of the moon was your first Change under, it will help me help you."

R
    Redinski

"This guy I ran into, Justin, he ran me through most of it. I've been picking up the rest on my own."

"There was no moon. I'm Irraka."
    He knows that one.

Mateo Benavides
    Mateo Benavides

PRE

"I myself am an Irakka as well. Let us walk, and enjoy the scenery," He says beginning to walk down a path through the tombstones. "Is there anything about the People you dont yet understand?" He asks as he walks.

R
    Redinski

That was probably a long list, but Ralph needed to prioritize his questions. "Why do the Pure hate us? I mean, I didn't kill the Father Wolf guy. What did I do to them?"

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last