Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
(FOC) The Right

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
    S
    Selena

There are a few shops surrounding the park area, maybe a couple apartments above strip malls and such. It's possible there may be people on the street walking and enjoying the evening but you'll have to roll to find out.

Going left is toward Sutter’s landing, McKinley Park and the freeway and further into the city. I’m basing this off of our location map and that the Rose Garden is facing South.

Though she's been out in the woods a few times, Ramona is not by any means a real 'tracker.' It probably would not help that this is an urban sprawl, not a dense woodland. What she can do is provide security for the search party. Though that's made a little harder by the fact that she's wearing white string-tied pants and a tank-top splattered with paint, and all she has for defense is a throwing knife. They could stop for a minute for her to change and grab the weapons from her truck, but it might not be worth the time they'd lose. "I want you both to stay in my line of sight, ok?" She tells Lynn and Gregory. "If something happens, I won't be able to protect you if I can't see you when it's happening. No going down dark alleys on your own, or stepping into a suspicious house without letting me know."

Lynn Mills

Lynn nodded soberly at Ramona. "We're dealing with someone who can get Mrs. Rosemary out of her own kitchen in the middle of us getting ready for a party and have nobody notice. I'm not going to go anywhere without back up." Stepping out, she cast a quick glance up and down, looking for anybody that she could question about what they might have seen.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-15 19:18:55 Lynn Mills rolls 5 to look around [Wits (2) + Composure (3)] (10 Again) 2, 4, 7, 10, 7, 1 1 success

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"I hear and understand you," answers Gregory to Ramona's orders. The cautious Gargoyle appreciates the protective attention of the rune-covered woman.

As Lynn reminds them of their task, Gregory indulges in a response. "Perhaps she ran out of a crucial ingredient. Like sugar." He licks his lips hungrily, still tasting the frosting from their cupcake battles. There must have been quite a lot of it used during the baking process. With luck they would run into the friendly woman on the street.

Firstly, Gregory looks around to gauge his environment. If he discovers any clues then he will begin efforts to track the movements of the Ogress.
      Perception | 3 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-16 09:16:41 Gregory rolls 6 to perceive his surroundings [WIT+COM] (10 Again) 1, 1, 10, 5, 10, 10, 6, 1, 6 3 successes

S
    Selena

The combined efforts of Lynn and Greg resulted in seeing two things. Tire tracks in one direction. A small puddle that turned into a faint drip nearby.

Ramona Bohannon is responsible for this post.
    "Kind of doubt it," she responds to Gregory. The scene she left behind implied violence, or a struggle of some kind at least. Ramona keeps pace with the other two Changelings, eyes peeled for danger.
      Perception = 2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-16 19:26:45 Ramona Bohannon rolls 5 to Perception (10 Again) 4, 9, 1, 6, 10, 4 2 successes

Lynn Mills

"Yeah, I really kinda doubt she just ran out of something. Mrs. Rosemary would have told one of us." Lynn stated absently as she knelt by the puddle and dipped one finger into it, trying to identify it.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Tire tracks," announces the Gargoyle attentively. "They lead this way," he points. "It may be difficult but I will try to track them. Does anyone know if Mrs. Rosemary owns a vehicle that she may have driven?" he rasps inquisitively. If any knew they might be able to identify it as they grew near to their target.

Teamwork Tracking? Int+Survival? I nominate Gregory as primary actor.

S
    Selena

Yup, go ahead and Teamwork roll. Origins , since Morgan is literally 'right there' by Lynn and Gregory you can post in here for a bit until she goes back up. And Origins can join the teamwork roll.

Lynn Mills

Lynn glanced at the tire tracks and shook her head slightly to herself. If they were a set of musical notes, she might have a chance at reading them. Instead she stood to look around the street, searching for someplace that Mrs. Rosemary might have been stashed, or anybody who might have seen what had happened.

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-20 18:21:17 Lynn Mills rolls 4 to to check out the area [Int (2) + Streetwise(2)] (10 Again) 9, 8, 10, 10, 6, 5 4 successes

No survival, so I didn't even try to roll. Also, Selena, can Lynn get any ideas as to what the puddle is?

Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 21

You do not have permission to view the list of names.