Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 25
DISPLAYED
(Private) Two mages and a movie

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    T

That she wouldn't stop him; He knew. That he'd been there, a constant; He knew.

That she cared for him and didn't want to lose him; What did that even mean? Surely not that she might want what he wanted. Things would be far different if that were the case.

He didn't try to hide the dejection in his eyes though they were narrowed slightly in confusion. "Uh huh." he said looking at the door again, then back to Faye.

Then his expression set into determination. "Look I just don't get why you don't want to work through this together if you don't wanna "lose me", whatever that means. I dunno what you think you're holdin' me back from either. Makes no sense and I don't bloody well know what's goin' on." He said finally in exasperation but without making any move towards leaving.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“There are things that just need to be worked out alone. I can’t figure myself out while worried that I’m not spending enough time with you or all that.” Sure, she knew Mind magic, but come on. “And I’m not going to be able to give you what you want until I have worked though some stuff.” This wasn’t easy for her, she wasn’t used to having to give reasons.

“You want answers, and I have none, besides what I’ve told you. When I said I don’t want to lose you, it means I don’t want to lose you from my life. When this started, I told you I was worried if it didn’t work out that I’d lose a friend, and you said that wouldn’t happen. That’s all I’m asking, is that we remain friends while I work myself out.”

T

Striker looked at Faye for a second after she finished speaking, then closed his eyes tightly, facing down wards. His whole body was tense and his hand was balled into a fist until a few seconds later when something seemed to release inside and everything relaxed.

He looked at the uneaten pizza, then the beer. He noticed the crease in the cushion where he'd just been sitting and looked at the DVDs sprawled out waiting to be watched, to entertain.

"'Kay" he said finally without lifting his gaze, his face set in a pensive expression. "I just need to... Clear my head ya know." he said before walking towards the door.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

It wasn’t that she was heartless, but she wasn’t expecting this reaction from him. It was obvious to her that he invested more than she had. And it wasn’t even that she didn’t want to try, it just wasn’t where her life was going right now. In all honesty she didn’t know where it was going, only knowing it was a path she had to take on her own. Maybe some people were just not meant to be in relationships.

Ever true to music awakening her mind and soul, a few lines played in her head as she watched Striker.

'Months went by with us pretending
    When did our light turn from green to red?
    I took a chance and left you standing
    Lost the will to do this once again’

She then nods, “Ok.” She replied as a hand tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Somehow she felt that things would never be the same between them. There would always be some awkwardness and forced greetings. Which pissed her off, and reminded her of why relationships nevered worked.

5. Likes West liked this post
    T

The only hand he had held the door handle for a second as he looked back at the girl he thought he might have some sort of future with. A small smile for her, or maybe for himself. It faded quickly as he opened, then exited through the door and into the night to be alone with his thoughts.

Thanks for the scene. It was well role-played.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread