Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She wasn’t sure what movies Striker liked, so she grabbed a few from the redbox on her way home. There was some action movies and a couple horror movies, which were her personal favorite.

Before he got there, she hopped in the shower real quick. Working on new tricks all day made a shower feel amazing. She got out in time to greet the pizza delivery and put them on the counter.

There was three, a plain cheese one, a peperoni one, and one with green peppers and onions. The home-brew was in the fridge as well as some soda.

Now all that was left was for Striker to get there.
    Striker

T

Striker was running a few minutes late and bounced up the stairs to the apartment once he finally arrived. Shorts and polo shirt were rumpled from the ride over, yet dry despite the perspiration on his brow. His second summer in America felt more normal than when he'd come from an Australian winter last year.

He tried the door handle to see if it was unlocked before knocking if neccessary.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Striker would find the door locked, cause a girl living alone should always lock her door.

But it was quickly opened after he knocked by a smiling Faye.

“Hey there!” she greets as she motions for him to come in, “Wasn’t sure what type of movies you liked, so I rented a few different ones.” She says, closing the door once he enters.

Her long hair was still wet and she was wearing yoga style pants with an off the shoulder baggy shirt. A nice breeze entered from the windows.

“I also got three pizzas, again not sue which kind you preferred.” She says with a shrug gesturing to the counter where three pizza boxes sat. "And I have cold beer, juice, water, pretty much anything."

T

"Hey!" Striker said smiling as he entered. He put a kiss on her cheek as he came in, hand resting briefly on her waist as he did so despite the shopping bag hanging from his wrist.

Smelling the wafting aromas of the pizzas he gave an appreciate sniff and his face took on an eager look. "Smells good. I'm famished ay. Haven't eaten since breaky. I brought chips and popcorn too, since it was movies." he said, depositing the shopping bag of snacks onto the counter next to pizzas and lifting the lids a little to inspect their options. "Is the beer that stuff you've been brewin'?" he asked hopefully. "Lookin' forward to tryin' that out. What flicks did you get? I haven't seen anything recently so anything should be good." he said casually.

OOC

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She closes the door and follows him into the kitchen, opening the fridge.

“It is. But there are other beer options, some light and dark beer. But sounds like you want to try the home-brew.” She says with a smile pulling out a brown bottle with no label on it. Cause who labels home-brew? A bottle opener is pulled off the fridge and she opens the beer, setting it in front of him.

Reaching under the counter, she pulls out a bottle of Absinthe, then puts a weird shaped glass beside it. The green liquid was poured into the glass, but just in the bottom. A spoon was then placed on top of the glass followed by a sugar cube. She then takes a bottle of water from the fridge and carefully pours it over the cube of sugar, dissolving it, and turning the vibrant green a milky one.

“I got Guardian’s of the Galaxy cause it looked funny, but still had action in it. Then one called Lucy, and um, Seventh Son, pretty much action movies. Oh, there was a horror movies too, Annabelle. I’m kinda a movie junkie when I have down time.”

She wasn’t sure if she should talk to him before or after a movie.

“Anything exciting going on?” she asks.

T

"Jeez you really know how to look after a guy." Striker said with a happy smile at the beer choices. He took a swig of the home brew and swallowed it straight down then gave an appreciative nod. "Mmmmm. It's good. Absinthe ay?" he said, watching the process.

"So Guardians looks good. I dunno. I haven't heard of the others. I guess you'll have school me in movies." he said with a grin.

His face turned serious at her question. "Yeah, well after the boys all took off I talked with Crowley and Miach about hookin' up with their cabals. So I'm with the Fateful Watch now. And after consilium Aquinas made me a sentinel. So that's alright. What about you? How's the Nox going?" he asked curiously.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A small sip was taken as she listened, “My preferred drink of choice. And buying a bottle is cheaper then what they charge in the bars.” Remembering the night she shared Absinthe with Martha, plus some interesting convo.

“Then Guardians it is. In all honesty, the raccoon looks hilarious and is what drew me to the movie.” She replies with a laugh. She silently wonders if he’ll want to watch movies again when she figures out how to broach the subject.

“Congrats on the Sentinel position! That’s great news.” Here was his chance to show the others he was more than just a bad reputation. “Oh, well, Nox is no more. Mace and Pepper kinda vanished,” she said with a shrug, no use getting upset over something she couldn’t change. “But Avis called me and offered for me to join VT. So I’m with them now, and looking forward to helping out with Banishers and all that.”

T

"Can't argue with cheaper booze." he replied with a grin. "Hey did you wanna chow down before these get too cold?" He asked indicating the pizza. He would have picked them up to take them somewhere, but even though maths wasn't his strong point he knew that one beer plus three pizzas divided by one arm equals zero pizzas, zero beers and one mess.

"Yeah I haven't seen much about it at all. But he's Rocket or something? S'funny. Racoons are sorta like possums back home but I dunno if anyone would put a possum in big movie like that." He commented.

He smiled at her congratulations. "Cheers ay. I hope I can do some good with it. Make up for makin' an ass of myself." he said with a shake of his head. "Shame about Pepper an' Mace. I guess they musta left together. I wanted to talk to Pepper about what happened at the meetin' 'cause she pissed me off but sent me an apology after so... Yeah I dunno. I think she just messed up or something and didn't realise it." he said seriously. "Anyway, I'm glad you gotta new cabal. Damn. I wish I knew you'd need a new one as well, we coulda got in on one together." he added.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

His mention of the pizza brings a smile, “Oh, yeah. I don’t have a dining room, so let me grab some plates.” She goes to a cabinet and pulled down some plates. “Help yourself. Whatever doesn’t get eaten is going to make awesome breakfast for the week.” It was true, there was nothing like cold left over pizza for breakfast.

Laughing, “Something tells me from the previews that he would have a few things to say about being called a possum.” She put the Absinthe bottle on the coffee table. Back in the kitchen she grabs a small steel bucket, filled it with ice and added a few bottles of beers to it. “Saw this bucket while shopping and figured it would work well for keeping some drinks cold.” She then puts it on the coffee table as well.

“Well Pepper, Mace and I had a meeting with VT about merging. Then next thing I know, they’re gone and Avis called me up. We had a good vibe from the previous meeting, so it seemed like the right choice. And it’s never a good idea to work with someone you’re involved in. Emotions can get in the way and cloud judgement.” At least it would for one of them.

10. Likes West liked this post
    T

"Cheers. I made a dining table for the Whispering Wave before everyone left. It was round and I was gonna try to engrave the sigil on the top, but I'm glad I didn't now." Striker said setting a plate in front of him and loading it up with three pieces from each box. He made sure to perch his own open beer into the bucket as Faye took it over the table then followed it with his pizza laden plate.

"That's pretty cool." He said to the bucket idea as he set down his plate and sat down at the coffee table.

"Hey I thought you were up for making a cabal with me." Striker said looking at her with a little serious confusion. "I mean it's fine if your not, you just sounded excited about it last time that's all." he said with a frown. No biggie. Just... unexpected.

"You can have the table I made if you like. It's real nice." he offered suddenly. "Dunno where you'd put it though." he admitted looking around.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread