(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, “Well, I’m sure the position wouldn’t have been given to you if the higher ups doubted your skills.” She tried to reassure her.

She shrugs, “Not too worried. But if he does, then he does, and not like he knows where I live.” She adds with a wink. “Plus I had told him I’m not the commitment type, just looking for someone to have fun with, no strings. He seemed ok with it.” But she knew where Katya was coming from, a Kine becoming attached could be a problem.

“You make some good points. I hadn’t really thought of using some of my contacts that way. Might be useful, definitely something to consider.” Her contacts were still new, she was still earning their trust and building her influence.

“Another pool to share? Hmmm,” she says, taking a moment to think. “Not sure. It would have to be something that benefits each of us in some way. I would think the most important resources for us is not only food, but a safe place to sleep. There is always the possibility of pooling money and purchasing a place where we each have access in case of an emergency. Or we could look into real estate.” she had heard of that being done, but her Family could sleep in the earth, was it really something that could be useful? “Not sure if that would be of any benefit though. But I can put some more thought into it and get back to you.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Resting back in her seat, Katya considers Ale's words. "Real estate is an option. Or money. I can only speak for myself in that I am covered on both ends at the moment. But perhaps there might be a way to merge those two to benefit all of us." she turns to Ale as she asks "What about starting some sort of business among the three of us?" it went against Katya's beliefs, stepping into the mortal realm, but with collaboration would open up other possibilities that could beneficial for Katya in addition to her family.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thought of a business hadn’t occurred to her, “You know, I never thought of a business. That’s a great idea!” give credit where it is due. “If we could get one started, and have it be a success, it would be a huge moral boost, plus help our Family standout. Not to mention if the business could benefit the Domain in some way, it would give us an extra leg up.” She didn’t really have a business mind per say, but could see the benefits. “But that leaves a question, what type of business? I would think something that mixes all of our strengths.” She shrugs.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"That is a good question." Katya says "It would have to be something that wouldn't come off as invasive to the domain as if we're taking up land. As much as I'd like to make a business out of my specialty with kink, I'd hate to insult the Prince with making it seem like I was striking out on my own." perhaps a toy shop?

"Let's brainstorm regarding our strengths. I know for myself, I have a bit of a psychological background back from my mortal days, although I can't do anything clinically. There is also my knowledge with all things related to the carnal nature. It might be tricky, but perhaps my talents can be put to use in aiding one of yours or Priscus Roth's talents which would take the forefront of the business. What do you think?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She listens as Katya talks, sharing her ideas and thoughts.

“Well, my biggest strength is with guns. But I’m also fairly versed in politics and not a bad fighter. Not sure how any of those could tie into a business. Unless we did something like an indoor shooting range that included areas for sparing and learning how to fight.” She says with a shrug, shifting gears once again. “It’s probably something we should sit down with Priscus Roth and brainstorm about. See what he thinks of the whole business idea and where his own strengths would lie. But I think it should be something not easily accessible to Kindred right now, something others would use. I can call our Priscus and see about getting a meeting setup and we can see if it is even something he would be on board for. But if he isn’t, there is no reason why we can’t run with it.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya nods and says "that's a wise idea. Let me know if and when Priscus Roth wants to meet and I'll try to set aside time to meet with you, he may have a good idea that we have yet to realize." she strokes her chin "that being said, a shooting range or something that holds the opportunity for weapons might be interesting. I think you're right about keeping this not easily accessible to kindred, if it is weapons related we don't want to give them the impression that we're preparing for a war." at least Katya didn't, she couldn't speak for the other two. "Even if the shooting range didn't work, a gym might not be a bad idea, if someone else doesn't have one."

As Katya is talking, she sees in the distance the large red building with a wooden cat placed on top. http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/def...?itok=lxgI3Tr_

"There it is." she points.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“What would be beneficial, if we decided on something like a shooting range and gym, is it could be open later for our Kind. And also not contain working cameras at night. As far as giving off the wrong impression, it is something we could bring up to The Prince, maybe sweeten the deal by bringing him in on it. From what I’ve heard of the Invictus, they enjoy a good business arraignment and way to expand their influence. As far as preparing for a war, definatly not. But I’m getting ahead of things,” she says with a laugh, “Lets see what our Priscus has to say first.” A shooting range would work well for her, especially with her ties in the world of arms dealers. Starting a war? Eh, not her style. Especially where she had no beef with anyone within the Domain.

Eyes follow where Katya points and there was a quick nod as she pulls into the parking lot. “Looks like a fun place.” Shifting once again, she turns the jeep off, “Now don’t tell me you’re secretly a pool shark who simply enjoys beating others at a game of billiards…” she says in a playful tone.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya curls her lip at the thought of proposing this to the Prince. Would he be interested or would it be something he found unworthy of his time? It was hard to tell with kindred who lived as long as he did, for them weapons were not blunt tools, but theoretical blades that cut through time.

"I actually don't know much about the First Estate, I guess I'll have to start learning though. Perhaps they could view us as enforcers? Either way, you're right, Priscus roth would have a lot of good input on the matter."" she gets out of the car and heads toward the building, grinning as she says "The only beating I'm good at is peoples' backsides with a flogger. I'll be lucky if I actually hit the darn things tonight." she teases.

Alley Katz looks almost like a friends recreational room, with the leather lounge chairs and foosball tables laid out. http://sacramento.downtowngrid.com/w...lley_katz4.jpg Katya sees an open pool table and says, "We should probably land that table before someone else swipes it." she says, heading towards the bar to ask for a rack of balls.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Shrugging, “I only know what I’ve heard here and there, and it’s more than likely not true. But I’d like to hear what you learn though. I figure with this being an Invictus Domain, it would do good to know what I should and shouldn’t do.” She says with a wink. “I’m ok with being viewed as an enforcer, been there and done that a few times.” She laughs.

Following Katya, “I can’t remember the last time I played, so it will be an interesting game to say the least.”

She liked the laid back feel of the place.

At the mention of a free table, she begins making her way over, “I’ll go grab it.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Once Katya gets a set of 8, she follows Ale to the table, setting them down before looking for the triangle to set them up. As she disappears from the lights and into the shadow, she takes a moment to bring color to her flesh in the event anyone should walk by. "Just standard 8 ball okay? I'm not familiar with much else." she says as she grabs a stick "You're welcome to break if you want."

She takes some chalk and rubs it against the end, all the while saying "So tell me, what duties do enforcers have apart from kicking ass and taking names?"

-1 for blush of life

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread