(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She considers the question, absently twirling the stick between her fingers, “I don’t think it’s odd. Not everyone is comfortable when something is thrown in their honor. And you should be excited, it’s a huge promotion, and one worth celebrating. But if it makes you that uncomfortable, just focus on the fact that it’s a beach party and have a good time.” She’d probably feel just as uncomfortable in Katyas position.

The wink was returned, she knew what she was getting at. “Not sure if I would say genius, just can’t shut my brain off when I have an idea.” She says with a shrug as she attempts to find a good shot.

Finally! She manages to actually get a ball in the pocket.

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-02 21:47:23 Alessandra rolls 5 to Playing Pool (Dex+Int) (10 Again, 1s Subtract) 10, 8, 1, 9, 3, 9 3 successes
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya pats Ale on the back when she finally succeeds in making her shot. "Very nice." she says as she steps forward to take her turn.

"I suppose you're right. I'll just sit back and enjoy seeing beautiful women in bikinis then." she takes her shot and stands confidently as she watches another ball go in, her momentum giving her more confidence in her billiard skills, despite the fact that she lost the previous game.

"I can relate. If I have a kinky idea or play session in mind, I hardly get any sleep until it comes to fruition. What sort of schematics do you envision for this ideal cabin?"

s
    sumthingpositiv

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-04 20:01:02 Katya rolls 4 to Playing pool (dex+int) (1s Subtract) 6, 10, 6, 4 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

“That sounds like a wonderful plan!” she replies, “Guys can look good in bathing suits, but there is something that only a woman can carry off in a bikini.” Woman had a beautiful shape, no shame in it.

“I’m not sure, the idea just sorta popped into my head. I know what I would be looking for something that is private but also has a good setup for security. And also a place we can all let our hair down. Otherwise than that, I’ll look online and see what is listed, so I should prob figure out a price range. There is currently four of us, so big enough for each of us to have private space if desired, but I should also take into account new Cousins coming into town at some point.”

It wasn’t hard to find a shot on the table, pretty much all her balls remained. She went with one that looked like an easy shot, only, it wasn’t. Another miss. She hangs her head and laughs.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-07-06 13:59:28 Alessandra rolls 5 to Playing Pool (Dex+Int) (10 Again, 1s Subtract) 5, 6, 4, 1, 2 failure

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya pats Ale on the head, playfully and says "It's okay Ale, we all have our bad nights." with a soft chuckle.

"Honestly, my own home is roomie enough that I'd be fine with a small little place that is hidden and secure over a large place that can be found accidentally. If the location is rural enough, I don't mind camping outside. Sometimes it's nice to sleep on the ground if you know what I mean." she says as she leans forward to take a shot, she watches as the cue ball hops over the intended target and go right into the side pocket.

Katya slumps forward herself and laughs "maybe we should just call it a night before we continue embarrassing ourselves. I'm fine meeting with the rest of the family to discuss this if you want to try and set up the meeting."

ooc

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

She smirks and sticks her tongue out playfully at Katya when she patted her on the head.

“I’ll keep that in mind when I throw together something to show Konrad and Tomas. And I know what you mean, it seems like ages since I’ve slept on the ground. Maybe I can find a place that can incorporate a little of both.” She replies, watching her take her shot.

Laughing as well, “You’re probably right. And I’ll get in touch with Konrad and see what works best and we’ll take it from there. Good game though.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Sounds good. Maybe we can do darts next time as a tie breaker." she says before she collects the billiard balls and returns them to the bar.

"Well it was nice to get out at least while I still have the free time. " she says with a smile as she waits for Ale to follow her out.

end scene?

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Darts? Sure." couldn't be harder then playing pool right?

"Just don't get so busy you don't take time for yourself." she replies as she follows her out.

Sounds like a plan, good scene

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread