(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She wanted to get out, but didn’t feel like going out alone. So she send a text to Katya seeing if she was up for a girls night out. Her Cousin had been in the Domain longer than she had, plus she wanted to get to know her better. Their last night talking had been a good time and she hoped tonight wouldn’t disappoint.

A pair of jeans and tank top were picked for the night, as well as her boots. With a little red lipstick and red eye shadow around only her left eye, she was ready.

She pulls her new jeep, into a parking lot and waits for Katya.
    sumthingpositiv
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya was at home, touching it up with her own specific accommodations to suit playing with partners in the future when she received Ale's text. Smiling, Katya confirmed meeting up, feeling that she might not have as much time for girl nights out given her new duties. Best enjoy the time while it is available.

Digging into her closet, Katya throws on black jeans, doc martens and a white tank top with a skull painted on it before hopping in her car and driving out to Ale's location. She expects to find Ale standing alone without a vehicle, so when she sees the massive jeep in the parking lot, Katya pulls up next to it and smiles at Ale. "Hello Ale...nice new wheels. Are you compensating for something?" she teases before asking "So what mischief did you have in mind for this evening?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She hops out with a laugh, “Compensating? Nah, but I like vehicles that can get me in and out of any situation. And after being reminded of the joys of the wilderness from our previous talk, I wanted something that could handle rough terrain.” Jeeps were very versatile, plus fun to drive.

Smirking, “Mischief?” she asks innocently, “Me?” she asks before grinning, “Didn’t really have anything in mind, I’m still learning my way around the city. But figured it would be more fun with you, especially if I run into any cute guys.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya gets out of her car and stops to examine Ale's new ride. She thought her SUV was big enough, she couldn't imagine driving a tank like this. "Well not much is going to stand in your way that's for sure." she looks to Ale and raises an eyebrow at her suggestion "Cute guys eh? Well we're not going to find them here that is for sure. How's about you show me around in your new toy and we'll look for a place?" she asks as she leans on the passenger side window.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ale grins, “That was the idea.” She confirms, “Not to mention you never know when a wench or a vehicle that can go off-road might be needed.” Or know when they might to dump a body or something.

She shrugs, “I don’t know, just something I threw out there. Thinking maybe some bars or pool halls or something. Just some place where two good looking girls can have some fun.” She says with a wink. “But hop in,” she says unlocking the door.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya raises her leg to get into the car and smiles at Ale "Sounds fun. I know a pool hall in the communal area, it's called Alley Katz if you want to start there." she says as she grabs her phone to try and look up the location. "So what's been new with you? she asks as she shuts the door

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

After Katya closes the door, she shifts the jeep into gear. Yeah, it was a standard, which was a dying art of driving it seemed.

“Sounds like a plan then.” She replies, pulling onto the road. “New? Not a whole lot. Still working on getting fully settled, making it a little more comfortable and all that.” Not that their Kind usually cared, but she liked her Haven to feel like a home. “Looking at getting a Herd started. Not that I mind hunting, but there are nights where it is just easier with a Herd you know?” plus she was kinda picky about her dinner. “That’s really about it. How about you?” she asks.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya relaxes in her seat and stares outside the window, admiring the view as Ale drives to their destination. She only returns her attention to respond to Ale's question. "Oh just settling into the office with my second job heh." she says "It's all still a little new to me, I think i'm going to try meeting with all the other city officials to get a feel for what's going on."

When Ale brings up the idea of a herd, it does sound lovely to Katya. She already thinks about how it would pan out for her, which usually manifested into an image of Katya sitting on a throne of naked kine. the thought brings a grin to her face before she forces it back and says "That certainly does save the time in hunting that's for sure. Any idea on how you'd go about setting up a herd? Being that you're the clan Whip, I'd imagine Priscus Roth would be willing to help."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The thing that sucks with a standard was traffic, and the city had no lack of it.

“That’s right! Complimenti Cousin!” she gushes, clearly proud of Katyas new title. “You’re going to make an excellent Seneschal.” It was true, her Cousin had many good quality's, and each would serve her well.

“Well, I have a few subjects in mind, and one definite. A guy I met last month, nice guy, kinda cute, and always willing to meet up with me.” And delicious, that was an important point. “I have thought of the idea of getting a herd of sorts for the Family. Not quite sure how it would work, but seems like combining our resources could only serve us all well.” The idea wasn’t fully thought through yet, just something she had been thinking about. “But, it’s just an idea.” She shrugs as she shifts.

“I’ll have to come see your office when you get it all setup.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya smiles and says "thanks..let's hope I do. I've never had any official position like this before. Yes please do come visit, I'm not sure how busy I'll be but it's not quite the same as being in the Asylum, so I'll need some form of company." Knowing that Ale had her back made the anxiety of the new position easier for Katya.

She raises an eyebrow and says "Oh a guy eh? You not worried he'll become too attached?" she could easily see that for someone as attractive as Ale, and would be surprised if she hadn't broken mens' hearts. At the prospect of a communal herd she stroked her chin. "That would be interesting, I know Priscus Roth would appreciate it. not sure how...then again, with both of your and his experience, it might work out if our herd was developed through some legitimate business or illegitimate I suppose." her eyes wander for a moment and says "If food resources couldn't be shared, do you think there might be another pool the family can share for our benefit?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread