Ended
Watch

(1506) Alessandra, Garrick, and Gerald

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
    R
    Rincewind

A beach party was never anything he would have done as a mortal. He had already found his requiem to be full of new experiences however, one more was certainly welcome. Fireworks was a concern though he thought, glad to hear it addressed by Garrick and subsequently assuaged by Konrad.
    “I've never been on a boat before.” Tomas says at the mention of Gerald’s Yacht, “Sounds like quite the event.”
    Thinking Gerald was a tad quick to co-opt a celebration for his cousins ascension. A follower of the dark mother no less, into a carthian celebration, it never the less sounds like the whole thing will make for an interesting night.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya is perhaps taken aback by how much a beach party does to brighten up the spirits of all the kindred who are speaking to each other at the moment. Are we all really that grim?

When Gerald offers to make yet another party in her honor, Katya hesitates in thinking of a response as she doesn't want to seem rude, but doubts that partying is the reason that the Prince appointed her as Seneschal. When he suggests merging the two dates she smiles and says "Well if the Movement doesn't mind merging the two celebrations, I would be honored to attend. Independence Day has its own sentimental meaning for me anyhow so it would be good to be in the presence of good company."

She turns to Tomas "Perhaps we can continue our conversation then." she suggests before turning back to the group. "Either way, I look forward to seeing you all again."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Despite the blank look into nowhere Garrick's listening. Does it matter that the 4th is a Carthian holiday also? Would attending piss anyone off? Would not attending piss anyone off?

"I look forward to the party. Have a good evening everyone." Time to figure out what is what. Garrick bows his head to the Seneschal and Prisci then makes his leave of Court.

Garrick returns to the main thread

J
    Juan Cordoba

Watching the Haunt skulk away, the Incubus reflexively checks his phone. "Oh my, it is nearing that time," he remarks before sliding the device back into his jacket pocket. "I wish you all well."

Juan exits this thread

R
    Rincewind

“Indeed it is that time.” Tomas agrees, feeling the need for rest growing quickly. “It’s been a pleasure meeting you all.” He says, attempting meet the eyes of all present.

“Until next time.”

Tomas leaves the thread

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Have a good evening, everyone," Konrad returns in farewell to the departing Kindred. "See you at the party, Seneschal," he says to Katya.

Konrad smirks to himself, glad for managing to get some support for his idea of a Summer celebration. He's still got one last detail to take care of though before that can happen.

Taking out his cell phone, Konrad dials the number for his Ghoul and begins a slow walk to the exit. He would give a brief description about the party and how he would need Cody to secure a permit for him for the beach on July 4th or thereabouts.

Konrad returns to the main thread

PRE

Gerald could not hide his grin if he wanted to. A celebration of this size outside of Court seems like a daring experiment. A true testing of the waters.

"I can't speak for all of us, but I know I certainly wouldn't mind merging the celebrations." he offers the Seneschal.

As the Kindred begin filing out, one by one, Gerald offers his goodbyes. "Enjoy the rest of your evening. Garrick, Priscus Cordoba. Tomas." On Konrad's exit, Gerald nods to the man in genuine respect. Then, at last, he turns to Ale and Katya.

"I should also be going. Look for advertisements for the coming party, won't you? And Ale, please don't hesitate to contact me if you have anything you wish to discuss. Good evening, Seneschal. Ale." With that, the Ventrue makes his way back to the Court proper.

Gerald returns to the main thread.

s
    sumthingpositiv

just like the others, Katya nods to each of them and says "A good evening to you all as well, I'm looking forward to the party." once everyone has said their goodbyes to her, she turns and heads back to Court as well.

Katya returns to the main thread

Page 6 of 6 First ... 2 3 4 5 6
Closed Thread