Ended
Watch

(1506) Katya and Twist

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya nods in respect to Twist , surprised at her polite response, Katya expected more of a stoic welcome but the warm tone makes her feel more relaxed.

"It has been good thank you. I hope your evening is going smoothly also." she says in response, "I guess this evening has been a bit more exciting than I had expected when arriving today. I'm a bit of a new member of the Royal Court now, having just been given the duty of Seneschal by his majesty. I guess I wanted to at least formally introduce myself as such to other members before announcing my ascension later this evening." there now that wasn't so hard was it? Katya does wonder if Twist already knows, perhaps maybe being consulted about it before Asa approached Katya.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Only the affairs of business to drag me down this evening," Twist says with a slight wave of her hand. "But I have set them aside in order to enjoy the remainder of the evening here.

A smile that reached her eyes, crinkling them slightly at the corners as Katya made her announcement. "My sincere congratulations to you on your new position Seneschal Harding. No doubt that if the Prince had faith in you for the position you will be astounding. If there is every anything that I can do for you or the domain, please do not hesitate to ask.

While she was sure it was already known that she would do such, it did not hurt to insure that the newest appointment to the Seneschal seat heard it from her own mouth.
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya expected a polite offer of congratulations from Twist and so when she is given one with such enthusiasm it catches her by surprise. "Thank you your grace." she says, returning her smile. "I look forward to providing my services to this city to the best of my abilities. Please know that I too am willing to offer any help I can that be beneficial to you as well as the domain." if anyone would know besides the Prince, it would definitely be the most senior citizen in the city herself. The thought dawns on Katya and she decides to make the most of her meeting with the busy Archon.

"I've just now settled in in terms of finding employment and a home prior to this evening, so my knowledge of recent events regarding our domain is in drastic need of updating. If you don't mind my asking, have there been any pressing concerns regarding the domain that other members of the Court have been looking into?"

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

The songstress pinpoints the new Seneschal engaging with the Royal Archon in conversation and approaches with a slightly mischievous but welcoming smile painted in her face.

”Your Grace.” There is a courteous nod to Twist.

”Seneschal Harding.” Velma repeats the same motion to Katya.

”Mind if I join you?” She asks to both and none in particular.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I do know there are some on going investigations into matters, but I will confess that my knowledge is little better than yours at this point..." Twist begins but then trails off as they are joined by Velma. Shifting her stance to allow room for the Harpy, Twist uses the motion to restrain a slight flaring of her beast and offers the Songstress a sparkling smile.

"But of course not, please," Twist indicates the space she just made. "You in fact may be just the woman to speak to regarding matters of the domain. Seneschal Harding was asking what I knew, but you... " Another motion of small hands, a ceding of the center stage to Velma.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya is about to nod in understanding of Twists' knowledge when she sees the Archon turn and when Katya hears Velma's voice, her eyes roll in the back of her head as she also feels her beast pull at her for only a moment before letting a smile spread to the Harpy as she steps back to also give the Harpy the floor.

Bowing her head Katya says "Good evening Harpy Star, I was actually hoping to run into you as well to formally introduce myself, but it seems like you knew of my ascension before I did." she chuckles, apparently she was a good Harpy. "Indeed, I was just asking about any recent investigations into concerns within the domain that the Court is involved in." she keeps her hands folded in front as she listens.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma steps into the space the Royal Archon afforded her.

”I see! How serendipitous!” The songstress claps her hands together in front of her, she decides not to comment on the knowledge of her ascension, instead focusing on the question.

”Already ready to step into your new role Seneschal Harding?!” The Ravager nods in approval.

”Well, I would have soo much to share… perhaps if you are able to pass through my office at a later date I will put you up to date on what’s on?” Some things were better left outside the court’s general knowledge and a more relaxed setting would give Velma ample opportunity to know Katya a little better.

”I guess the important now is to spread the news and of course to congratulate you on your new appointment, his Grace’s appointment vouches for you and I’m sure you will do an excellent job!”
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's head tilts slightly to the side at the Harpy's invitation. "I would very much like that. Whenever a time is convenient for you, I will gladly be there." Katya always did better in one-on-one settings anyhow.

She looks to the rest of the courtiers and sees some old faces and new before turning her head back to Twist and Velma. "Yes, I think at least once all the Prisci are here I will make the announcement. Then of course there's moving into the new office." As she looks at the other two women, Katya finally realizes the common thread they all have in terms of gender and beauty, moreso for both Velma and Twist, who wear elegance like the back of their hands, while for Katya, formal dress takes a bit more conscious effort. "So I know what my formal duties are and my own personal hobbies, but if I may ask, what do you work on when you aren't providing your services to Sacramento?" it wasn't meant as an interrogation, but more of innocent curiosity as Katya wished to put personalities behind the titles.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist listens to the exchange between Velma and Katya with a neutrally pleasant smile. There were small nuances in their words, their speeches, which she noted with mild curiosity. Not the expert dissembler of dialogue between individuals, she none the less caught enough that she was both surprised and yet not. Asa trusted Katya in the position she now held, and she hadn’t been false when saying that his trust in her was a clear indication in and of itself. But Velma was as she always had been, and with her any dance was always intriguing.

Twist nods, murmuring ”A wise decision…”

Twist clearly didn’t take the question in any sort of bad light, her face lighting up, ”I own a theater and the company that performs there. The Ballo Della Notte. I have been busy working on retrofitting it for a new production. The old ones have become… stale.” From her tone of voice it was clear that she had not only a great deal of investment in the theater, but pride as well. And it was all perfectly warranted.[/color]

10. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's eyebrows raise in sincere interest. As a performer herself, there was something about the legitimate stage that intrigued her. "Is that so? I would love to attend a show one evening. And..." she hesitates for a moment as she pauses to choose her words carefully "If you should find a director or artist who is interested in collaborating with someone experienced in Shibari work, i'd be glad to offer my help."

Katya turns her head and sees that all of the Prisci in the city are in attendance and figures that now might be the time to announce her ascension. Before doing so she returns her attention to Velma and Twist. "Well I've enjoyed getting to meet both of you in person. However, I see that the Prisci have arrived so I should probably take this time to make my announcement." Katya hands out two business cards to the Archon and Harpy, both of them have the words "Motor City Happy Knots" and a cell # crossed out on the front. On the back is Katya's cell phone number. "Harpy Star, I will be in touch with you soon. Your grace, I hope you have a pleasant evening." she says with a bow to both women.

Unless stopped, Katya returns to the main thread

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.