Page 2 of 2 First 1 2

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Shibari work? And here I was about to offer myself to show her the ropes…

”Stale? Sometimes it’s as if they weren’t ever lively and ahead in time…” Velma sighs, it was clear that she wasn’t talking specifically about Twist’s works but about performances in general in which she included her own. She had struggled with that on her own and hadn’t found an answer yet.

As the new Seneschal bows and leaves Velma nods politely in return and when there is distance separating her she addresses Twist.

”We should meet, your Grace…” The Ravager offers as if Twist already had the context.

”...least we find ourselves… stale… like our performances and numbers. I trust you can relate to my words on many more subjects than just those of arts and entertainment.” There is a grin, Velma was trying to make a point but she wasn’t going to get into much detail, not in Elysium. Maybe Twist had any idea for a time and place.
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiles, "You are always welcome and I will keep such in mind, thank you."

Glancing to Velma at her statement, Twist's eyes darken momentarily, but she remains quiet, her figure still until the Seneschal takes her leave. Then with a fluid movement that breaks her stillness she returns the offered bow with her own curtsey.

When she straightened, her face was calm again and she turned to Velma with a raised eyebrow and then a smile. Nodding, "There is always something of worth to hear in your words. An evening spent with you regarding such would be most enlightening." Twist pauses, considering, "There is some research I need to do in one of the upcoming evenings. Perhaps you would be able to join me so that we can talk more on the various subject we share in common?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

4. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

There were eyes darkening and a forced stillness, Velma knew what those meant. Daeva, creatures of volatile nature and wildfire. If left running rampant they could do the most harm. Like she could, even if hers was not wild and red it was premeditated and green. That could still come in handy…

”Of course your Grace, whenever it pleases you most.” It was now time to step back least she got burnt by the wildfire. The Ravager nods affirmatively to Twist.

Velma’s gaze turns to Katya and then back to Twist, across her lips there is the grin of a confidante, she steps closer to the owner of the Ballo to whisper in her hear.

”Your Grace, anything I should know before putting the new Seneschal up to date on the current events?”
    Velma Star*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist smiles, "Perfect- I will let you know the exact time and date.

Following Velma's gaze and then leaning in toward the Harpy, she smiles and gives a minute shake of the head. Responding in a matching whisper, "I have faith that you are already quite caught up on anything I could offer you in the information department.

As though she hadn't made that quite apparent with her knowing of Katya's new position so early.

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma chuckles briefly, good naturedly as if genuinely amused… which she was!

”Somehow I doubt that...” The Ravager answers, whispering the same and then winks. A banter between two women who shared some things in common, both had been Priscus of clan Daeva and both enjoyed art.

The songstress checks her clock, apparently it was turning late.

”Regretfully I think the hour is upon us and daylight isn’t getting any late. Thank you for the wonderful evening your grace, I shall wait anxiously for your message!”
    Velma Star*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist chuckles at the wink, a smile flirting briefly upon her face.

"It is something to look forward to," Twist returns as she dips her head in farewell to the Harpy for the evening.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.