THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"There are four Cabals active in the city right now. The Golden Thread is a pretty tight trio headed up by Aquinas, the b... Hierarch. He's teamed up with two of the veterans of this place."

He paused to run a finger under his nose. "Fateful Watch is headed up by Miach. He's an Acanthus too. Not quite sure yet what they plan to do as they are quite new. Veiled Threats are the largest cabal in town; they are headed up by Avis and have interests in West Sacramento. Arthur here, is a member of the Threats. And lastly, there are the Temoins du Sud - the Southern Witnesses. My crew. We hang out in South Sacramento and tend a few blocks over that way."

R
    Renen

"Well, I suppose bigger is better right? I am pretty new here, and I want to meet new people. Arthur, would you introduce me to your cabal?"

She looks apologetically at Crowley.

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur smiles but shakes his head. "Sorry Valkyrie but that's not my call."

"What we can do is let the Cabals know that there's a new mage in town looking to join and see who's looking for recruits. We should probably get a list for that?" The question is aimed at Crowley.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

4. Likes West liked this post

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"Its an idea," Crowley mused. Back to Valkyrie. "If you're looking for a cabal, the best way is to turn up to a Consilium meeting and mingle. Otherwise... there's a periodic gathering of independents and those looking to join - or make - a Cabal. Usually at the Circle of Creation; its the old Cathedral near the heart of town." He turned and gestured in the rough direction. "Look for the signs - they should let you know when one is planned."

6. Likes West liked this post
    R
    Renen

"Well, I guess I am on my own until the next meeting of one sort or another. Thank you for all the help gentlemen. If there's nothing else, I will go explore the city some more. "

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Want to trade numbers? That way I can get hold of you in case I can't find Crowley." Ya sure Val's cute but this is business so can wait.. A bar would be nice as well, nice and cool. Bah complications.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

R
    Renen

"Sure."

Digging in her purse, Valkyrie pulls out a business card. It lists her as a fortuneteller, and contains a phone number. On the back of the card, a simple symbol of two triangles inside a circle, touching at the apexes, forming an hourglass and with a line through them.

"Here you go! Call me if you wanna chat."

Handing the card to Arthur, Valkyrie politely waves, and walks away. She pauses for a few seconds as she steps out of the bubble, and gets hit with the heat that has been suppressed inside the bubble, but then she keeps walking.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread