Ended
Watch

Down in the Park

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
    R
    Renen

Val took a step back, looking skeptically at the scary smile.

"Tell me about the enemies. Making a mistake in society is less likely to make me dead, compared to not walking into danger and not knowing it"

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That's why I asked about where you are attending school. If you are at the Banisher camp then you may disappear to us one day." Arthur throws up air quotes around "disappear", maybe sleep with the fishes will come next.

"Sound bubble, keep out prying ears and stop our local friendly Watchers from getting annoyed." An eyebrow raises as Val looks hesitantly at Crowley. Maybe its the clothes.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

R
    Renen

Val gives an audible sigh.

"Well if you insist, I go to McGeorge. Unless the Banishers are planning to lawyer us to death I dont think they are there."

Valkyrie visibly perks up at the mention of the spell.

"Oh! I wish I could do that, but I'm afraid my magic does not let me do anything like that..."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

"In a word... Banisher University. Ah... hence my colleagues question." Crowley found himself a tree and leaned against it. "An organised group of Banisher's have got themselves established at Sacramento State University. I'd advise caution if you are going anywhere near there. So far we know that they have buried themselves within the frats and sororities - and quite possibly one whole Department. I'm not exactly sure how deep their hooks run. Apparently they have had a hand in creating a party drug called Glo. Its supposed to artificially induce an Awakening or some shit like that."

He sighed and made himself more comfortable.

"We have been working to find out just how big the problem is but it has been... ad hoc... at best. The Veiled Threats cabal has had the most success and has been the most dedicated in trying to get to the bottom of the... issue. If you want to help out, they'd probably be your best bet. The Threats and an Enchanter called Miach have also been exploring the Glo issue - agan, up to you if you want to help out. Otherwise... keep clear until we possess a clearer picture of what is going on over there. I guess you can rest easy... I think McGeorge is far enough away not cause problems. But be on your guard, okay?"

He rubbed his chin.

"As for other stuff... The Servants of the Lie... Seers, to our learned colleague over here," Crowley gives Valkyrie a quick wink, "are pretty quiet at the moment. They gotta be around here somewhere but for the moment they've been covering their tracks really well. The was a Scelesti problem, something to do with poisoning the ley lines if the rumours are true; as far as I know that was dealt with a long time ago."

Finishing his wrap, Crowley looked over at Arthur to see if the new Herald wished to add anything else.

The ley line plot was resolved some time ago. I noted it here to give some context and background as I'm assuming that at least some of the story was known as general knowledge.

R
    Renen

"Hmmm... Valkyrie mumbled.

"How have you been looking into the banishers? I'm sure its not quite that easy, but have you tried divination?

Sticking her hand into her purse, she blindly pulls out a tarot card, one perhaps most indicative of banishers.

"I dont have much experience when it comes to dealing with hostile mages, but I've been always interested in trying"

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

A hand flicks as Crowley comes to rest against the tree. ..and nothing. Arthur's head tilts to the side as he glances at his hand. Another flick and their voices won't go beyond their conversation. A sigh and the air temperature around the three mages drops to a cooler one.

"There we go." Arthur grins before focusing back on the task at hand.

"We're working on getting organized to take down the Banishers."
    Veiled Threats now being almost half the Consilium the "we're" is odd to say. An eyebrow raises at the Tarot card. "You use those or are they focuses?"

Influence Sound, Control Heat (4 yard radius, 10 degrees)
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-06-10 16:29:14 Arthur rolls 5 to Control Heat (-2 to expand radious to 4 yards) (10 Again) 3, 2, 3, 10, 4, 2 1 success
    2015-06-10 16:24:36 Arthur rolls 6 to Influence Sound for a Sound Bubble2 (-1pen) (10 Again) 2, 5, 6, 5, 10, 9, 4 2 successes
    2015-06-10 16:24:21 Arthur rolls 7 to Influence Sound for a Sound Bubble (10 Again) 2, 2, 6, 2, 1, 7, 1 failure

R
    Renen

Valkyrie looked slightly hurt.

"Of course I use them! Though... I guess I can have them as my focus as well... But mostly they are good for divination and such. If you like, I can try divining something." she muttered stuffing the card back into the deck inside the purse.

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley chuckled.

"That sounds like a plan." A beat. "Arthur, how about you tell our fine new friend about the Consilium?"

Time to see the new Herald in action.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

The tip of his tongue. Why use sleeper divinations? Why use the Lie? But Crowley pulls Arthur back to business.

"We follow the fairly standard structure of Consiliums. Aquinas is our Heirarch. We have five Councilors, one of each Path, decided by each Path in their own way. Your present Councilor is Emrys, also of the old free thinking way." A flash of a grin. "We are in the process of rebuilding actually. For a long time the Sacramento Consilium existed apparently in name only. That's changing though. The big things to know right now is that you need to find a Cabal to join in the near future if you want to participate in the Consilium."

R
    Renen

"I thought about cabals, but I dont know any of the cabals in the city. Unless either one of you is extending an invitation?"

Valkyrie looked from one mage to the other.

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread