Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1506) EC: A Daeva and the Dragon

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

"I'd say we are in agreement in that regard Mr. Fernandez. I myself am a selfish man, I have no troubles admitting that what so ever. But even so, I wouldn't be content with feasting my own success without spreading the wealth to others. A strange sentiment I'm sure, a Kindred who gives a damn about other predators." Richard smiles and shrugs, "I suppose I am flawed in that regard" from his tone it isn't clear if he is joking about that last part or not.

Richard takes a moment to retrieve his phone and check the time, as he suspected the night was dwindling. Soon court would be over. This revelation prompted him to glance around the room, noticing that already some had begun to clear out which meant that it was time for Richard to make a swift exit. He had thus far made a point to avoid being one of the first to arrive, likewise not being among the last.

"I'd like to thank you all once again for sharing your covenants with me. You have each given me something to think about. No matter what I ultimately decide I look forward with meeting you all again, I wonder if any of you have an eye for art? There is a gallery that I was introduced too shortly after moving to the city that I visit on occasion. We should make a night of it sometime." he says granting Hildegarde the greater portion of his attention while speaking.

OOC

2. Likes Cayce, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

"That sounds wonderbar! Why not?" Hildegarde smiled shyly She was about to continue when she finally noticed how the chamber was slowly thinning out; the smile became somewhat pensive. "The night draws to an end, it seems. Summer can be so annoying at times!" A look of irritation crossed her doll-like features. "Yes, we must continue this later. Your gallery sounds like a good place, but can you ensure that there are no ears to overhear? We could meet here, one supposes. It would be easier on the Masquerade. But we must go to this gallery nonetheless."

[/vtr]Unless stopped, Hildegarde will politely bow out of the conversation[/vtr]
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

4. Likes Cayce liked this post

Richard doesn't wait for the others to respond, Hildegarde has already accepted his invitation, "Great, I will contact you sometime this week and set something up. The gallery isn't suited for conducting Kindred affairs, more so it's a place filled with beautiful things, no more no less. When the time comes for us to talk matters regarding the Ordo, or the domain, I will leave it to you to select a proper venue." Richard offers a police fair well to each of them, "Till night time". With that he removes himself from the conversation and begins heading towards the exit, what a wonderful time at court, for once he is sad to see it come to an end, but his displeasure is thankfully short lived, for court is eternal, the beast would soon meet again, and the Dance would continue as always.

If anyone has anything more to say to Richard it can be assumed that he hears it before leaving, unless prompted to respond Richard exits the scene

6. Likes Cayce liked this post

PRE

"Likewise, I wish you all bloody nights," Josephine offered to the retreating Kindred before herself departing.

M
    Matrixchild

"This has been a delightful, and insightful, conversation," he said quickly to catch the three of them before they left for good. "May you all have a wonderful evening," he said with a slight bow of his head and a smile as he followed them out.

This is assuming he catches them all before they exit. Marco then leaves the Conversation

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread