Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
31 - 38
DISPLAYED
FOC Inside the Rose Garden

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

The Flowering nodded quickly, time was being wasted just talking. “Coco and Lynn, please set forth and do as needed to seek her out or find anyone who has information.”

“If anyone needs more help with things, I’m sure many in the Freehold will be willing to assist.”

“Contact me if you need anything. I will go back outside and close down the festivities.”

Violet hadn’t decided how she would make the announcement to the whole Freehold that something was amiss with Mrs. Rosemary. The woman could have ran errands for all they know. However, it wasn’t like the Ogress to do that without informing anyone at a gathering such as this.

“Anything else before I step back to the courtyard?”

Please work it out IC or OOC on who is going which direction and I will split out some threads. Three different groups tops please

Who here hadn't seen the blow-up that happened out there between Coco and Lynn? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller? One of the two security-focused personnel present should probably go with the canvassing group, and it's probably a good idea for those two to work separately right now. Ramona steps away from the wall, "I'll go with the search party," she volunteers.

Milo Chernobog

PRE

Milo listened to the discussion as it unfurled. When things seemed to move forward he turned to Gregory.

"You said the main entrance?" He said quickly scanning the group. "I think we are in agreement that we should start moving forward, and that is the direction she was taken."

The Fairest raised a hand towards the entrance, inviting someone else to go ahead.

Lynn Mills

Lynn bowed her head to Violet and turned, laying one hand on Morgan's shoulder.

"Morgan? Would you mind taking to the rooftops and seeing if you can spot anything that way? I think you'll cover more ground than we can down below and that will leave us free to concentrate on talking to people."
    Origins

Unless somebody stops her or indicates a need to speak to her, Lynn will exit the Rose Garden via the front entrance and start questioning people

5. Likes Origins liked this post

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan rose up from her crouch at the door to turn back to Lynn. The Twilit Page almost snapped a salute at her friend. "S-s-sure, shouldn't be a pr-problem. Um," she looked down at the kitchen knife she'd procured. Well, that would be a problem with the dress. She was glad she'd grabbed her coat and the knife she'd given Ramona earlier. She slipped the wind breaker on and tried to secure the kitchen knife.

The clang of it falling to the floor and the hole in her jacket told her how good Mrs Rosemary was about maintaining her kitchen. "Eh-heh-heh-heh...I t-think I'll leave that heh-here for sssomeone else, heh, yeah." She picked up the knife and set it onto a table.

Before she follows Lynn out she paused to call back to the others: "Aaanybody heh-here good at the tracker thing? I know little bits. We ssshould probably try to find signs to-to follow or something."

Morgan will follow her motley mate's suggestion unless she is stopped. But the first thing she will do outside is try for a Survival or Investigation check to find a trail to pursue.

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"As you say, My Queen," Coco replied with an artfully agile bow before turning to the other Lost.

"Ramona, go with Lynn and Gregory. Milo and I will partner up. We'll go left, you three right, and if you don't spot anything on the roof, Morgan,"
    Coco called, raising her voice at the Raccoon, "then check the park. If anyone finds anything, call the others. Now, let's not waste any more time."

That said, the Claviger set out, intent upon finding someone, anyone, to question as to sightings of Rosemary or Flannel.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Milo Chernobog

PRE

As the Claviger laid out her plan the Shadowsoul nodded and followed her. It was a simple enough plan between two Fairest, so Milo didn't waste time on pointless questions as he followed Coco to find someone to question.

S
    Selena

These are your threads The Left, The Right, The Rooftops. You may recruit others IC, or OOC. If the character was not at the Festival, you will need to give them a quick IC note (call, text, whatever.)

Questions! Please use this thread!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread