THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"See you around, Gilroy," Konrad says to the departing Haunt.

"Yeah, she's where Gerald ended up with some other new face," replies Konrad to Tomas's question. Konrad gestures to the group with a nod. "Ale's the pretty one," he adds as a joke. "Maybe all of us can fire off some rounds together. Present company included," he says with a wink to Vivian.

Pursuing the topic of a party he continues, "Yeah, seems like you need a permit just to wipe your ass these days. Though that seems like a lot of work for one night on the beach. Alright, no fireworks then. We can just drive Gerald's boat up to the beach and make a getaway if anyone shows up to raise a fuss. Kids do it all the time. There's supposed to be a full moon out that night. You can work on your tan, show off some skin, maybe a little skinny-dipping. Beach balls, volley balls, whatever balls you're after."

Konrad's brows raise up and down suggestively to the Daeva. Konrad knows he wouldn't get far walking up to city hall and a summer party is just the thing to lighten up the Kindred after a solemn Mass. If Vivian is on board with it he's sure a few faces aught to show up just to ogle her in a bikini.

2. Likes Cayce liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

“Considering before we were embraced, we couldn’t fathom creatures of the night.” As Vivian generalized the conversation to Tomas. “Now, there are endless curiosities out there I’m sure.” Most of which lead to trouble in her eyes, and the Succubus had been down that twisted path many years ago.

Smiling wryly, she added. “Well, thank you for including me in your firearm outing and dismissing that stereotype.”

“If you can procure the necessary permits, I would love to assist.” She thought it was common practice on public beaches to have things like permits for large gatherings, particularly at night, but what did she know about state and city rules. It was worth checking into before carrying forward. “As much as I love a man in uniform, that is not one I like to come to quarrel with, unless it’s for some sort of fantasy…” The Daeva was partial to handcuffs… but not necessarily for purpose of that type of enforcement.

Vivian realized he was baiting her with his phrasing, it was far too obvious. “Well, just don’t drop the ball.” There were several men she’d like to see shirtless, but doubtful they’d attend… unless invited.

“If you would like to go and meet Ale, please don’t let me keep you. I’m sure I will have no trouble keeping myself entertained.” Family should meet, Tomas was newer, it should perhaps happen sooner than later.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Well, no such thing as being too careful," muses Konrad aloud and setting his hands on his hips begrudgingly. "If I manage to grab a permit I'll give you a call. But I see Priscus Cordoba's arrived in Court and I've just remembered I need to have a word with him."

Konrad turns to Tomas. "Since you don't need presentation then I'll leave you to socialize. I've already let Ale know about your arrival so she'll probably appreciate putting a face to the name. Just remember to address her as Whip. I gotta remind myself to do it too," he says, smirking in jest.

Konrad gives another look to the enticing Daeva. "Vivian."

Unless stopped, Konrad will return to the main thread

R
    Rincewind

ooc

Tomas joins this thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.