Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Letters to Prisci, and Covenant Leaders

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

The following letter is hand written and individually addressed to each Priscus and Covenant Leader in Sacramento.

[ name and title here ],

In an effort to foster good will among the Kindred of this fine city and recognize those Kindred for their hard work and accomplishments, I would like to set up a consultation to discuss how this can be accomplished prior to the upcoming Court.

If you have any questions or concerns about this I would be happy to see that each proper concern is correctly addressed.

Sincerely,

Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords

Presence
    Striking Looks
    Nosferatu Curse: Icy chill
    Shadow

NOS
    PRE

Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords,

Yes, I have a question. Could you please be a little more specific as to exactly what it is you are trying to accomplish? I do not think I am understanding your goals. Thank you so much.

Harpy Naetesh, Priscus of Shadows

Mariel read her letter and frowned. She had no clue who this Victoria woman was, which meant that she was a recent arrival in town. What kind of manipulative politico decides that vampires need prizes for good behavior without knowing the community and its history? She re-reads the letter. Priscus of LORDS? Oh, Ventrue. Figures.

Mariel pens her letter on plain stationery, making no attempt to use calligraphy or choose an interesting ink color to make a statement.

Dear Priscus Stamford,

I have a question. Is this meeting at the Prince's bequest, or on your own initiative? Sacramento's next Elysium is not so far away, and would afford an excellent opportunity for me to meet with you regarding your personal endeavors.

However, if this meeting is at Prince Clarke's request, of course I shall honor his wishes. Do let me know.

Most sincerely,

Sister Mariel Fitzgerald, Political Liaison for the Lancea et Sanctum

Mariel again gives her letter to Heathcliff for delivery, not having any idea where Victoria Stamford resided, or to what Covenant, if any, she called her own.

Circe pens a short response.

Priscus Victoria,

I have no questions or concerns at this time, and am open to a consultation such as you mention.

Sincerely,

Circe,
    Mother of Monsters, High Priestess and Servant of the Crone

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Harpy Naetesh, Priscus of Shadows,

I thank you for taking the time out of your very busy schedule to respond back to my letter. I would be most pleased to elaborate on what I hope to accomplish. There are two main motivations for this meeting.

The first, and main reason for this meeting it to meet an obligation assigned to me by the Prince in obtaining the official titles and forms of address for the Kindred of his domain prior to the next court date. As an individual of considerable knowledge regarding the domain and of your unique expertise, you would be of great assistance to me. I would like the opportunity to discuss the possibility of your assistance in this task.

Secondly, This assignment given to me affords an excellent opportunity to hopefully touch base with individuals of prominence in the domain. I feel that there is much that can be gained by establishing and keeping open lines of communication and cooperation between us.

Again I thank you for your time and consideration in this. I look forward to hearing your reply.

Ishani reads the letter and is rather surprised at the response. It would seem there are still things going on that Asa has not told her yet. She pens a response:

Victoria Stamford, Priscus of Lords,

I agree with your assessment. This does afford a great opportunity to open lines of communication among those of standing in the city and frankly it's about time someone thought to do that. Please let me know when and where you wish to meet and I will be more then happy to attend. Thank you for your timely response.

Harpy Naetesh, Priscus of Shadows
    If we shadows have offended
    Think but this, and all is mended......

Dear Priscus Stamford,

I accept your proposal and await further details as to where and when you would wish to have this consultation.

Gideon Witherspoon, Scribe of Sublime Equilibrium

Twist

Hound, Lady Viscount, Invictus
    Mask of Tranquility
    Striking Looks •• (Alluring)
    Public Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Sand

Striking Looks •• (Curvy)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Madam Victoria,

Simply inform me of the time and local that you wish to hold this meeting and I will work it into my schedule. I look forward to seeing you and hearing your ideas.

Twist

Daeva Priscus
    Invictus Judex
    Prince's Hound

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria grinds her teeth in irritation after receiving the letter from this ‘Sister Meriel’ and while she read it she resisted the titanic urge to crumple the offending document into oblivion.

No one worth your time but the Prince huh? I see how it is you harlot...for a political liaison you don’t have very much interest in actually doing any politicking. What the hell else does a political liaison fill their time with?

She sat down and neatly pened her response:

Sister Meriel Fitzgerald,

I thank you for your quick reply to my letter. However, it saddens me to learn that the Lancea Sanctum Political Representative cares little for the concerns of Kindred other than the Prince, and that their goodwill does not extend to those pointed by him. I only hope that I am mistaken and you are merely busy carrying out the Dark Prophet’s charge.

As it so happens, the reason for this contact is to help fulfill an obligation given to me by Prince Clarke. I am tasked to obtain a list including the names of individuals and their formal title of address so that they may be used at the upcoming Court.

Beyond this task, as a member of the First Estate, I desired to meet your acquaintance prior to Court and as you are an individual filling a role of prominence in the domain that together we might have been able to find some sort of common ground to open up communications and facilitate a professional working relationship. I hope I was not wrong in this assumption.

P.S. Please send Paladin Wells my best regards.

Mariel opened her letter, and read it. Then re-read it. Who was this bitch? The woman certainly wasn't very good at bridge building.

She decided to talk with Madison before replying.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread