Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Seeking a Mountain

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded her head in thanks and took a sip of the beer. Putting it down, she wiped her mouth with the back of her left hand, "T-thanks...So, uh," The Beast was a little unsure what to say now. The whole point had been to give her friend the gift and, well that was done. And the mountain wasn't exactly a grand conversationalist either.

Oh, he was titled wasn't he? How was that going? "Eh-heh, how tis t-things going with ye? Izzz the Arch--erm, club duties going f-fine?" Public place, calling him by his title of Archer of the Lonely March would be just as odd as her being called the Twilit Page. Morgan coughed, "If tis nana-nada-not a difficulty for me to a-a-inquire."

Freehold Pledge: Winter
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Emergency Services) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3
    Malcolm Green, the Mountain

WP: 4/4
    Health: 10/10
    Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

(+1 Investigation, +1 Intimidation) - Winter 2016

Freehold Pledge

(+1 Streetwise) - Winter 2016

Dragon's Bane Pledge

(+3 Faerie Favour) - Spring 2017
    Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green took his time squeezing back into the booth.

"I walk and I watch. Sometimes things happen." Like fetches getting organised and strange Dragon worshipping cult-armies stealing things from the Hedge and from local Goblin Markets. The mountain lifted and dropped his shoulders in a bare-bones version of a shrug. "What do you get up to?"

Fat fingers found his jug and raised it to his lips. His face twitched in pleasure: he had found suitable cover again.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan smiled up at Green, "Mmmany stuff. Runs-work, erm, courier stuff bolth club-and-and other clients. B-b-been heh-hitting books for lots of research into various, uh...things. Yeah things. Both for me and friends and club heh-heh, trying to build up club's library too...Uh, sssorry," The TWilit Page gave the Archer of the Lonely March a apologetic look, "It ain't open-open to all club members yet. J-just the scary ones..." she then mumbles, "no-mind-d-I-fail-ail-that-adjective."

She tilted her head in thought, trying to figure out how to phrase it: "Ummm, entered a uh business contract with friend-Lynn. Swore our oaths to it too we both did heh-heh...Twas a strong pledge of friendship it was," Hopefully that was clear enough that she was in a motley with Lynn now. It was certainly vague enough that any Norman overhearing them would think the Twilit Page had a strange way of speaking.

The raccoon then winced and she seemed to get a litte red in the face. This gave way to straight embarrassment, "Umm, ye do remembers the, uh...hot-trick ye taught me? Given-with-gift-probably, right?" She pauses for him to nod or verbally confirm this before expaining her...evolution in abilities. She still felt her response was completely appropriate at the time.

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Mantle: Bubble of crisp, cold, air surrounds him. Frost rimes his head and shoulders, tracing icy epaulettes.
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Uh huh." Green grunted, listening.

He drank from his jug. "Good on you. Its great when someone's got your back. Real good. I've got some good friends too."

Lower his jug, he peered somewhat suspiciously. "Uh. Yeah?"

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

That Green also had his own good friends, "Joyous to heh-here ye good friend-fortune me friend." and it made a smile grow on the Beast's face.

Said smile turned wary as she let out a flustered chuckle. Then the Twilit Page just sighed and let her head sink down to the table, forehead pressed against it. With another sigh, she started to explain: "Yeah I f-figure out second level o' trick whilst neither try nor expect-t. Sssso I t-thought I was burning...Silly in-in hindsight buh-but not-so-much at time. Just fortune that I nano-nada-not burn anybody oro-or Ava's books...Oh," The woman sat back up. Her checks were a little flushed and it was plainly obvious she was leaving out some details. "If ye unawares of this I educate. Ahem. Stuff ye ditch whilst using that sssecond level o' trick will be dam-maged by de trick."

Morgan paused for a moment. After a beat she concluded: "I t-think I will be sssticking to non-tricks r-research for a heh-while. Tis probably sssafer for all if I work on-at the scary club library m-m-m-increasingly."

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green blinked.

"Uh. Thats the nature of fire, yeah. Fire burns." He shrugged, somewhat helplessly. "I been working on some old fey magic too, yeah. Early stages but I think I got the hang of it." He hefted his jug again.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan was still flushed but she nodded her head, taking another sip of beer. "And it-tis eager to do so, heh-heh. J-just wished it heh-hadn't opted to be a surprise too." The Twilit Page's eyebrow rose at the mention of old magics. She'd been doing her own research. But the normans weren't the best source. "Heh, really? T-that tis good to heh-hear. I've b-been trying to look at not-fey magics. F-figure might help if THEY don't know it eyes-either...not too keen on tryin' chicken-kill-ritual. Um," her claws clicked upon the top of the table as she tapped them.

The raccoon gave Green an apologetic look, "Sorry Green. C-can't offer access to the scary library, Betony be one tah ah-ah-query. B-but if ye ever needs heh-help with researching I c-can certainly do some there for ye oro-or I ask Ava, she-be-smarter-then-me." Well the two Beasts had helped Lynn recently with a research project. What was the point in being the court of knowledge if you didn't use it to help the other courts do their jobs?

Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

Green closed his eyelids and reopened them. It was a simple gesture indicating his thanks and that he understood. "Fair enough," he grunted. "Yeah. I"m on good terms with Ava. She is trust worthy."

He paused, struggling to think of something to fill the void. In his unease, he gulped loudly from his jug. When he had all but drained it, he was forced to continue the conversation.

"So. Uh. You been travelling in the great green beyond lately?"

He might as well try and fish for rumour.

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded with a relieved sigh. She should have known Green would be cool with the access situation. He seemed as mellow as Morgan was high strung. She strated to sip at her own beer when he asked about...traveling in Green? Confusion was written on her face for a moment before her eyes widened in realization.

The Hedge, right. Well there was that thing with HAL's library investigation, but she was a little unsure on what she was allowed to reveal right now. And if he meant solo, the Beast shuddered as the scars on her back tingled at that memory. No, she wasn't doing that again until she'd managed to commission that nice metal covering from Ramona.

She smiled weakly at the Elemental, waving a hand to brush off her shudder, "Ssssorry-sorry, bad memory fffrom solo-trip, heh. I wary repeat solo lest I g-get better, uh...protection-no, protective gear th-heh-at. Know heal-erm-healthy fruits to find b-but still. Oh, I asked Ramona und-and she might heh-help make some. Gear that tis," she pointed a claw to the left, "not healthy fruits," then pointed to the right before giving a thumbs up. After a pause she decided Green was a friend so she could tell him a little about the adventure with Daniel, Marcus, and Lynn. "Uh, k-kinda did do a group outting recently. Meet Hal...Um, a'fore speak on heh-him, ye were not ever friendzz with that cr-cr-erm dood?"

ooc: A sticky occurs the day of posting, but Bibliophile is still going, so Morgan can only talk about the stuff before the current thread.

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Allies (Clubs) 1
    Allies (Unions) 3

Giant
    Malcolm Green

Sun Banisher's Oath

Freehold Pledge

Dragon's Bane Pledge

Greens Scenes

Dragon Giant|

PRE

"Yeah. That be right. The backyard is full of dangers if you don't protect yourself. You need to make yourself a camping kit, yeah?"

He looked at his virtually empty jug and placed it on the table. No point hiding behind it now.

"Can't say I have. I kinda stick to the borders and the streets, yeah? Don't do too much of the waffling, like. Not that much point, yeah? So tell me about this friend of yours."

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread