THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Always good to have more friends. And a like-minded one at that. Though it sounds like you've got all your problems under control. You're going to make it hard to find a way to do business. But then maybe you could help me out with a few things instead."

Konrad hasn't been shy about his methods and means among the Kindred community, but Konrad still had yet to learn about Angel's connections. From the bit of banter between them it seems she's a kindred spirit of sorts. They've each got a hand dealt to them and Konrad's stuck with the blind.

A
    Angel Ducard

I laugh a soft laugh, "Oh honey, that's precious." I smile to him hoping that he will continuing seeing me as being playful. This could mess everything up, but If I am not being me, then who am I being. "Business is business and money must be made. Our tactics may be different, but as long as we keep to the laws, then who am I to question."

I take notice that the crowds are beginning to disperse. "It seems our magical evening is coming to an end Konrad. Care to walk me to my car?" It is fairly obvious that I am continuing to be playful in my tone and mannerisms.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad smiles, enjoying the sound of her laughter. "Oh, I plan to keep to Laws of the Domain at least. I may be a crook but I value my Requiem."

When she calls attention to the late hour, Konrad works his mouth in thought, wondering if he had any other business to attend to before leaving but it seems he'd made his rounds rather well. "Sure thing, Angel. You're making me into quite the gentleman tonight, you know."

Konrad will follow Angel to the main thread. Feel free to narrate their exit.

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread