Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(1505) Sergei and Kenneth

B
    BDeHaven

"So how does settling in go cousin?" Sergei asked him as the smell of rotting flesh settled in around them.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Very well, thank you," he said. Though it sounded an awfully lot a canned reply. After all, he couldn't say no, it would look weak. It almost resounded like a lie but that probably had more to do with the fact that it was hard to think of Gilroy doing 'very well'.

"I'd ask you the same but you just made Whip," he smiled with a subservient nod of the head "Congratulations on that."

With luck Sergi would remember Kenneth supported him into the position. With even more luck he wouldn't resent the disgusting cousin for it.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

B
    BDeHaven

"If there is anything I can do to help, do let me know." Sergei still had trouble believing that Kenneth was part of the Sanctum. He wondered about how his reception there went.

Smirking at the congratulations giving for his new position. "To be honest Mr. Gilroy it is not much of a accomplishment as there were only two of us to choose between and neither of us were vying for it. However I will do what I can to make us a unified clan and gain the respect of the others.

Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Donovan

"Thank you for your offer of assistance. I'll be sure to let you know if I need any help. And of course I am at your service as well if you need my help as well." Though who could imagine needing Gilroy's help?

Kenneth smiled a little at Sergei's comment at accomplishment. It was a strange thing to here from someone in the Invictus and Kenneth didn't believe for a moment that his stinking cousin wouldn't have vied for the position if Gilroy had put up a fight.

"Perhaps," Kenneth conceded "but it remains an opportunity." And the fact was that from what his talk with the Reeve, half of what was needed to get a title in the Domain was simply outlasting the competition. "And one at which I'm sure you'll excel Whip Lukyanenko." At the very least more than Gilroy would. And if Sergei failed then he would be replaced. It had happened enough in the past.

B
    BDeHaven

Sergei gazed around the room as some of the kindred started making their exits. Turning his eyes back to Kenneth. "We shall see, one can never know what fate has in store for them." Sergei thought the position could be easily handled of course. He however needed to put some things into motion in order to thrive as a member of the domain. Thinking on this he nodded a goodbye to Kenneth and clapped him on the shoulder as he moved away.

Closed Thread