Watch

A walk in Granite Park: Katya and Ale)

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Alessandra

Katya looks up directions on her phone to Granite Park. She recalls reading about it on the internet and thought it sounded fun, but of course, traveling is always better with company. Whether Ale chooses to follow Katya or ride along is up to her, either way, Katya drives out to the relatively new park that was built in 2006.

When she arrives, she gets out of her car and examines the terrain. Mostly flat with not much wilderness as she had hoped, still offers Katya some sense of tranquility in the night away from the hustle and bustle of the hordes of kine. At least she recalled reading that there was a horseshoe pit. Maybe she and Ale could test each others' throwing skills as well.

http://portal.cityofsacramento.org/~...e-dog-lake.jpg

"Not exactly the wild wilderness of michigan, but then again it is California so beggars can't be choosers." she says out loud.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She does ride along with Katya, having not purchased her own car yet.

Getting out, she stops and closes her eyes, letting the silence and lack of the busy city wash over her.

Smiling to her Cousin, “Hey, it’s quiet and away from the prying eyes of everyone else.” Meaning other Kindred who liked to meddle in others unlife. She hated that.

“Didn’t know a place like this was here, and I think I’ll be visiting more often.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Yes I read about it briefly when searching for important hot spots." Katya says as she starts walking aimlessly to explore the park, not having much of an itinerary with regard to where they go. "Despite having a new home, I do enjoy a good rest out in the wild once in a while." she still needed to do her merging with the land on the farm as a form of honoring the space.

Now that they were away from the shooting range and other prying eyes, Katya feels safer making an attempt to get to know her cousin more. "So I recall you saying prior to here you lived overseas. while a change of scenery is nice, was there a specific reason why you chose Sacramento, apart from it being small?" she knew Ale mentioned having illegal ties, but then also remembered that it was quite some time ago and so it wasn't clear if she was hear for business or another reason.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Following Katya, “I haven’t had much of a chance to rest in the wild in a couple months. Between moving around and all the fun that goes with that, seems I’ve forgotten our basic connection with it.” Her Sire had kept them off the beaten path for a while, leading her to discover a love of nature.

There was a pause as she considered the question, just how comfortable and open did she want to be?

“It’s a long story, but the short version is I pretty much ran out of safe places to be back home. After avenging the Death of my Sire, there wasn’t many places that hadn’t heard the story. I remember him talking about wanting to travel to America one day, and, well,” she says with a shrug, holding her hands out, “here I am.” She forces a small smile. Her Sires Final Death, even after all these years was still a sore spot.

“What about you? What was your draw to this area?”

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya registers Ale’s body language in the difficulty in remembering her past. It doesn’t make Katya uncomfortable, but it does humble her since it’s clear they both moved for different reasons. With regard to Ale’s question, her eyebrows raise, “Apart from it being too damned cold in Michigan, I needed to move somewhere less conservative. As you can gather, kink plays a large role in my unlife, spiritually, interpersonally, and mentally. Law enforcement in Michigan can be tricky when it comes to what is acceptable when practicing in public. It’s hard enough to concentrate on praying while being naked and tied up, it’s even harder doing all of that while also having to listen for cops to be in the area.” she lets the humor sit for a few seconds before continuing. “I couldn’t work like that and so I did some searching online and found the Asylum and thought it’d be a better place to continue practicing my skills.”

She then turns to Ale and says “I thank you for being candid, it must be hard rekindling that part of your past, let alone sharing it with someone you have just met. I’m sorry for your loss, it sounds like he was very important to you to warrant avenging him.”

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was interesting, hearing that her lifestyle also played a part in her beliefs.

“I must confess to not much about the kink lifestyle. Aside from what one hears or sees in movies and whatnot. If the question isn’t too personal, what was the draw to it? And I understand if it is too personal, not trying to pry.” She adds. “But Sacramento does seem to be a very accepting Domain and city. Least from the ones I’ve passed through.” Her lifestyle wasn’t as extreme as Katyas, but she had seen her fair share of stares and mean remarks about her tattoos.

“My Sire always pushed how important Family was, which hit a nerve with how I was raised. My father used to make sure I knew I could count on our Family, what we called those in our organization.” Which was true. “I realize I’m taking a risk being open about my Sire, but I feel like I can confide in you.” She wasn’t sure why, but something about her Cousin made her comfortable. “He was, I learned a lot from him over the years.” The old saying that time healed all wounds was bullshit. All time gave you was more time to remember it.

s
    sumthingpositiv

"Of course Ale." Katya says, giving her cousin a gentle touch on her arm. "I want you to know you can be safe with me with regards to anything that might trouble you." she would do that for anyone, but with Ale, given her history, Katya feels especially protective.

"Speaking of fathers. that's how I got into kink."
    before Ale can react in horror Katya clarifies. "Well it was following him late one night to another home where I saw him practicing Shibari on a woman with a male audience. I just found it fascinating that it was so important to him that he had to keep it secret."

She sees the grassy terrain ahead and sees some picnic tables up ahead and walks in that direction as she continues. "I was an army brat, living on a base in Japan. When we moved to new York, I continued following my father, he brought Shibari Rope to the states and would provide demonstrations. Visually, it looked appealing to me, but seeing my father in control gave him a different type of respect than the respect he got as a veteran, he commanded this woman, but he also did everything he could to please her. It was a dynamic I wanted and pursued from my mortal life to now. Kink provides a safe space for me to challenge myself, mentally and physically. We all have our own fears and insecurities, but when you have the right play partner, you can experience those negative states within a controlled environment and build resiliency, mastering those fears while developing a stronger sense of self." she smirks and adds, "that and the orgasms are better."

"When I became an Acolyte, the same values about enduring trials and tribulation fit with the Dark Mother's teachings. Experiencing or inflicting pain to invoke pleasure became less about gratification, and more about altering a state of mind to make new discoveries." she feels like she's rambling, but Ale has earned some self disclosure and that is the best Katya can do in summing up her kinky side. She almost asks Ale a question, but decides to wait and see if her cousin has any questions after absorbing so much information.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

The act of a simple touch on the arm brought a small smile to her face.Grazie. And I extend the same to you, anything we discuss remains between us.” Trust was something sacred to their kind, and not something given lightly. What an amazing thing it would be if she could find that level with Katya.

She puts her hands into her pockets as she walks beside Katya, listening to her story.

Having a Sire keep a secret wasn’t news to her, she was sure her own had secrets that he never got the chance to share with her. But would he have if given the chance? Unfortunately, she would never know. "Sounds like you are close with yours."

Hearing her tell the story actually shined a new light on the whole idea of kink to her. While she still wasn’t sure where she stood exactly on the idea, it did seem to offer new ways to learn about yourself.

“To be honest, I would have never imagined one could both learn and challenge themselves in that way. Goes to show how society shines a bad light on the lifestyle.” But then again, people had always been afraid of what they didn’t understand. “It must take a great amount of trust to allow yourself to be put in such a situation. And it sounds fascinating.” She admitted. The last part about a better orgasm made her laugh, “Well that is a very good selling point if I ever heard one.”

She had heard other Kindred talk about their Covenant of choice, but not as passionately as Katya did. While she still had no desire to join one yet, it was interesting to hear.

“I have to admit, I don’t know a whole lot about your Covenant. It’s nice to hear that it has helped you in such a way. And it sounds like they are accepting about your lifestyle, seems there are some Covenants that are more judgmental. Then again, I could just be assuming that,” she says with a shrug, “I’ve stayed pretty clear of them. But I’m always eager to hear about them from others.”

s
    sumthingpositiv

With regard to Ale's comments on Katya's kinky side, she says "Trust with play partners is a big factor, it actually must be developed first before playing with someone. Think of it like exposure therapy, you wouldn't let a therapist administer treatment if you didn't trust them. I also try to stick to a rule that I'd never make a bottom do something I haven't experienced myself." her lip curls for a moment and then says "Of course when doing kink with our kind...well, no amount of trust can guaruntee safety." even though she felt relatively safe being whipped by Prince Clark, she knew there was no way to know whether he'd let her go or kill her then, supping on her vitae just to enjoy the taste of kindred blood.

When Ale shifts the conversation to covenants, Katya nods, understanding her ambivalence towards covenants. Katya thinks had she not been sired into the Circle she might have been the same way. "It was kind of like my lifestyle was what brought me to the attention to my sire. Trial and tribulation is a core part of my covenant and so it was a good fit from the beginning. I can see how you'd want to steer clear, even within my covenant there are many different belief structures and even they can be judgmental."so many different factions and bloodlines, it was still amazing to Katya that despite traveling across the country, she managed to find Acolytes who believed the same. As she continues walking she asks Ale "Most of the time we seek a covenant for either companionship amongst like minded kindred, or it serves a purpose to meet goals. Which of those motivations would you say pushes your curiosity? Not that I'm asking to find a covenant for you, but generally when I hear someone is curious, it at least means there's something they think a covenant might offer them."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

“Given our Kinds tendency not to rust easily, how were you able to overcome that? Or how does one actually build that type of relationship?” she was curious, cause the last one she trusted was her Sire. “That sounds like a good rule. Though how do you try new stuff?” seems like the same things might get old after a while. The thought of their Kind enjoying that lifestyle didn’t actually surprise her, given their attraction to power. And surely there was some type of power going on.

How interesting, she thinks. Her Sire found her because of her lifestyle. It was kinda similar for her, though her Sire was powerful in his own right.

“That’s a good question.”
    She says as they walk, “Probably a little of both to be honest. Lets face it, we can only be alone for so long before we long for someone who understands us and will stay by our side though the years. But at the same time, who doesn’t have goals? It gives us something to focus on as the years go by. My own goals have changed many times over the years. Right now? I just want to settle down and establish myself in my own right. Get my contacts grown and carve out my own piece of the underside of society.” She shrugs. “My curiosity comes from lack of knowledge. I realize each one might offer me something different, but it’s more about learning and understanding what each stands for. If that makes since.” She says with a laugh. “It is nice not to feel any pressure when asking though.”

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 1

You do not have permission to view the list of names.