Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Star
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Star.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 13
Consilium OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Public/Private •••: "When we first met I thought he was okay, but he's happy being in the same Cabal as Avis so..."

E
    Ermac

Public 3: "He's been a good friend to me since I first arrived."

Private 3 (Obrimos only): "I'm glad that we resolved that matter. Swift as we always are."

M
    Matrixchild

Public/Private 3: "He's been friendly so far, hopefully we'll have a better chance to talk soon"

OCC

Avis
    Avis

Vulgar: Color drains from the immediate area and depth perception becomes temporarily skewed, everything seeming to draw in uncomfortably close, making rooms smaller and all but distant objects seem in reach.
    Vice: Color drains from Avis and her facial features seem indistinct and grainy, as though her identity is growing less defined.
    Virtue: Colors appear more vibrant and everything seems to become grander in scale.
    Merits

PRE

Public 4: He's one of the only people in this entire Consilium that I've actually physically seen, or heard about, doing anything to stop the Banishers. Also he's become the Councilor of his Path, and he's one of the only Guardians left in town. Beyond that, you've all heard what I think of him.

Private 4 Star : So, even though you were lying at the time, I do see my Star.
    "Aw-Vee". Pres 2 (Moody). Mastigos, Adamantine Arrow. Trace of a Cajun accent.
    Defense: 8. 3 cloaked spells. Phone (pot 6), Belt (pot 5), Self (pot 2 +3) Spell tolerance: 1/3, Accumulation: 3/7

Presence •• (Bookish)
    Truce

Fair-skinned and thin, Truce does not appear to get out much, choosing instead to pursue more studious endeavors. He appears as a typical college student, wearing button up shirts, slacks, and a sports coat at times. His hair is dark brown and wavy, his eyes hazel.

Spell List

Spiders: EGuard(3P,self)

PRE

Public: •••
    "The self-appointed Councilor has strange mannerisms but takes initiative when others hesitate, speaking his mind to get to the truth of a matter. The Consilium needs confident and experienced leaders and he has stepped up to take the reigns."

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Public 3: "Cunning move... Star does what needs to be done and I cannot fault him for that. He is one of the few who have been trying to get to grips with the Banisher issues of late. Now he has stepped up to the plate as Councillor. Can't wait to see whats next."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 3: "Star took care of that...what ever it was, calmly. No complaints here."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Emrys

PRE

Public/Private 3: "He keeps having to step up to the plate, so maybe he'll stay up this time?"

E
    Enoich

Public/Private 3: "He causes such a stir in Counsilium, or is that normal in America? Still, I cannot decry his actions."

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public ••• Stars a great guy, real nice and easy going. He has been one of the driving forces, with Avis, getting to the bottom of the GLO problem.

Private ••• (Panthera Nox, Star , Avis ) Your commitment to getting to the bottom of the GLO is awesome. I really want to help you and Avis in any way I can.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread