Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Sharing the fun...

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Miach

PRE

"Fair enough." Miach said, acknowledging it was the best he could hope for.

"From then on, you can get the rest of the story from Star..." he paused for a bit, but thought he'd rather be thorough. "except for the meeting with the mailman. He wasn't there at the time." Fact.

Sipping his beverage to recollect his thoughts, the Acanthus then went on. "I have met two other mages who are similarly concerned about GLO. Pelican and Argo Forma. Together - as Fateful Watch - we'll try and follow some of those leads. First the bar, and then probably the girl and the place I was detained. And we'll see from there..." Better spread the word, if someone wanted to coordinate their efforts...

E
    Ermac

"Okay, removing "Point Five, Mailman at large," Ermac clarified. "And adding second to last item." He read from the screen, "Fateful Watch - Miach, Pelican and Argo Forma - is going to investigate the bar where GLO was discovered. Following up on "the girl" and the place Miach was held captive."

Looking back up at Miach, "I will talk to Star. No stone unturned and all that. Ermac set the laptop aside for a moment and leaned forward to his host, "What I need from you is to report everything to me." He then added, "I'd prefer if you and your crew only reported to me. I will serve as the main hub of communication. Otherwise, it can turn into Whisper-Down-the-Lane if too many people are talking. If there's an error, then it'll be with either myself or who I spoke to. It has to be one consistent and comprehensive narrative."

Miach

PRE

"I'm good with that." Miach replied to Ermac's offer of acting as a hub. "But no offense... make sure you have a backup. Because..." Banishers... but he couldn't bring himself to voice it out loud.

E
    Ermac

"Any sensible person who uses a computer should have a back-up," the Obrimos replied with a grin. "Or two."

With Miach's testimony saved, he retrieved a small USB stick sliding it into the port and copying the Word Doc onto the stick. "I appreciate your time." Ermac said, pocketing the device and closing his laptop. "Thanks for having me over."

Miach

PRE

That was not quite the back-up Miach had meant, but the Enchanter didn't want to spoil the mood by pointing out that Ermac may die. "Sure." he merely said laconically. "Whenever."

"I appreciate what you're doing too. I'll keep you in the loop. Please do likewise. Who knows, teamplay might be useful... eh..." he said, smirking. That's probably what they'd been lacking from day one. Perhaps this time ?

"Anything else I can help you with ?" he asked to the Mighty ?

E
    Ermac

"Agreed," the Theurge nodded, "Keep one another informed so the right hand knows what the left hand is doing, vice versa."

With the Enchanter's final question, "Just let me know when Fateful Watch has a sample of GLO." Ermac met Miach's eyes with an unwavering promise of a better future, "As I said before, I will be the guinea pig. We develop an antidote. We end this threat. We move on with one less problem."

Miach

PRE

The man didn't know what he was signing for. On the other hand, Miach did. Better let him keep his hopes up then, for the good of the Consilium. "Right. We do just that." he replied with what he hoped was a tone of finality.

E
    Ermac

"Fantastic," Ermac arose from his seat with his gear in hand, "Thanks for the water. I'll see you later good buddy."

Good to close?

Miach

PRE

Standing to kindly see his guest out, Miach walked him to the door "You're welcome. Be seeing you, Ermac."

Scene ends. Looking forward to seeing what you'll do with that info

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread