Barbeque and Politcs

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5

Free Council

Temoins du Sud, Doorwarden
    Crowley

Free Council

PRE

Crowley pulls a face.

"Bah! I hear ya. Its just... they're our elected representatives, right? Shouldn't they act a bit better than that?" A pause. A sigh. "Or at least keep it behind close doors?" He shook his head. "You are right, of course."

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"We don't want to push people away though." Arthur replies to July. "Removing them from Consilium would be too much unless they are being completely disruptive. A heated argument shouldn't be grounds to be sent home."

"Ultimately though it may come down to making sure the Councilors know they have to help keep calm. Even if they would rather not."
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

T

"Mate." Striker began looking at July. "Losing recognition isn't a small thing ay." he said, pointing to the cowboy with a carrot on his fork. He stuck the small morsel in his mouth and gave it a chew and looked at Arthur before continuing. "Like he said, there's nothing wrong with clearin' the air as long as you gotta point to make." He put down his fork. "But if you're one o' ones in charge then I reckon you shouldn't be panicking and stormin' out durin' a meetin' ay. That doesn't help anyone." he finished.

C
    Casitive

Striker's observation is met only with a faint nod of understanding from Aquinas. After that, it's a small conversation over meat and cornbread both in getting to know one another and getting to know the Hierarch.

I think that's a wrap! Good scene, thanks!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread