Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist dipped her head slightly in thanks of the compliment, "Thank you. I am very glad you enjoyed it." She turned to look over the theater slowly emptying of people, a true smile lightening her face, "The Ballo is indeed one of my true prides." She turned back to Victoria with a small laugh, that almost seemed embarassed at revealing such information.

"Was there anything else I could do for you this evening?"
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    Striking Looks •••• (Intense Gaze, Stunning)
    BP •••
    Status (Invictus): ••
    Status (Domain): ••••

+2
    SL
    PRE

"After you've done so much for me already?" Victoria asked a little surprised. She smiled and shook her head slightly as she replied, "Nothing of pressing concern. Just what we discussed earlier. However, I would like to know, does the Invictus have an Au Pair or a Notary to approach for training? Both paths are of interest to me."

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

*Au Pair? Notary?*

Twist was trying to learn the rules and in and outs of her covenant as quickly as she could, but she still felt so lost sometimes. Neither or those two terms was familiar to her. She managed to keep her confusion off her face though.

"One has not approached me claiming such titles as of now. But I will speak to Arnoud or Regina and find out for you if either of them is aware of any and let you know."

A bare pause, "There is one last point concerning our earlier topic though- the level of our agreement. Harpy Ishani is thorough and she will no doubt want to know such details." Twist waited for Victoria's reply with dark eyes, her hands folded calmly in her lap.

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Victoria nods in thanks at Twist's promise to inquire of the others for her. When she brings up the topic of the Harpy the message was pretty clear.

"I understand, I had planned to visit the Harpy to familiarize myself with the domain. So I will make her my next order of business and be as forthcoming concerning the appropriate portions of our conversation as you indicated."

Victoria hesitated out of concern for her sire's safety before continuing, "If I understand correctly, given the nature of your relationships, she is to be included in the news concerning my sire's presence as well as the Prince?"

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

While not intimately familiar with this aspect of boons, Twist had heard rumors that it was at this point that 'negotiations' became difficult. It was part of why she had waited to bring it up- not wanting to carry on such a conversation during the show. She could see why now...Victoria had evaded her query smoothly, a straight evasion. Hinting that she would approach the Harpy with the final agreement, and thus she would be the one to set the price.

*Un fronte grazioso e una mente tagliente. Guardi Twist, Θ il vostro genere di Invictus e cosμ pericoloso.*

She smiled reassuringly at Victoria, "There is no need for concern. When I speak to the Harpy it will only be regarding how I am approaching the Prince in an attempt to repair the relationship between him and his clan Priscus and how in return you have granted a boon. I think it would be benificial that we decide on what level of boon though prior to approaching the Harpy- I believe a single major boon will suffice. I will leave the matter of your Sire's presence in the city be left to you to tell the Harpy when you so feel comfortable doing so."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

*Damn it, was worth a try.* Victoria thought at Twist's reply.

She considered the woman's words carefully and was just able to keep from wincing when Twist mentioned the boon price. Victoria really wasn't in a position for strong negotiation, and it appeared that Twist was trying to exploit that fact.

*Hm...either she is trying to milk me for all I'm worth because of my current situation or she is in a far more vulnerable position with the Prince and the city than is expected of a Covenant head in the Prince's inner circle. But, which is it? Well, instead of bargaining I can always try to build some goodwill...Damn it! I'm getting fucked by the Prince and he's not even involved, and it isn't even the right kind to boot.*

Victoria smiled sweetly, almost too sweetly, "Oh, your right of course we should work out price before approaching the Harpy," her smile slipped into a contemplative expression before she continued, "It seems an awful high price just to tell the Prince it was a misunderstanding, but you are taking a risk and I can appreciate that. Very well, I accept."

*As much as it pains me to do so...I just hope she is worth it.*

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Even as Twist smiled inwardly to herself at Victoria's acceptance, a small part of her regreted the path they had traveled this evening. A strong believer in first impressions, Twist had already made hers of Victoria. She liked her. She was a strong character who would no doubt not only be good for the Invictus, but for Sacramento as a whole.

And now, any future involvement that Twist would have with Victoria would be tainted by this evening. By the fact that Twist had turned a simple introduction into a chance to learn her most treasured secret and obtain a major blood boon.

While her Daeva side railed that this was not how one made good friends with attractive, and no doubt soon to be powerful, females, her mind returned fire with Invictus ideals about being strong, and how friendship was always better when backed by something like a boon. And how Victoria was not only not Daeva she was a Ventrue Invictus, and this would be the best way to earn her respect. She may currently hate the power Twist wielded over her, but eventually she would respect Twist's ability to obtain such power.

Twist smiled, dipping her head, finalizing their agreement on the boon price, choosing to avoid responding directly to Victoria's comments.

"So it is settled. As soon as it is cleared through the Harpy I will approach the Prince on your behalf."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

She heaved a mental sigh. *Chill Vicky, it’s just politics, your new, dangerous, and her junior in the Invictus so she needs collar on you. It’s not personal…you can play the game…it’s not personal.*

Victoria forced herself to return to the same good-natured smile she shared with Twist earlier. “Once again, thank you,” she said, and meant it.

“I truly had a fantastic time with you this evening and hope that we might be able to do it again sometime. If it is something that you might like." She paused letting her statement hang in the air like a question before going on. "Was there anything else that you require? I would not want to take up any more of your valuable time than is necessary.”

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist didn't hesitate to return the smile, "I would love nothing more than to enjoy another evening enjoying the arts with you." Even knowing her chances with Victoria were slim to none, Twist couldn't help putting a slight burr on arts. She managed to keep it slight though.

Standing she shook her head slightly, "No- there was nothing else I required. I won't keep you from enjoying the remainder of your evening."

Lady Reeve Stamford
    Lady Reeve Stamford

Presence ••• (Dominant)
    BP •••

+2
    SL
    PRE

Continuing her smile she replied back to Twist, "I'd like like that as well."

Victoria stood up and dipped her head slightly, "Viscount," she stated before raising her head once again. "I shall look forward to the time of our next meeting."

Then with that unless she is halted by Twist Victoria turned and made her way to the door to leave.

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread