THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
    I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"I've never been before, so it'll be a surprise for me too," answers Konrad with a small shrug. "There was an open invite for the Movement up too but we've already put that to bed. Wasn't much of a turnout so I'm not sure if we're going to publicize it again."

Despite having their attention, Konrad doesn't have much more to share about it. And recounting his conversation with Josephine probably wouldn't provide much insight. "But if I were to guess, I would say the Mass is probably a way to spread the Lancea teachings. Best way to find out is to check it out. But if you want a one-on-one, I'm sure Priscus Sterling would be willing to tell you more. I can point her out to you, or introduce you if you're interested."

Konrad shrugs again, having said all there was to say. "Anyways, hit me up for that pub or club crawl, Richard. Again, it's good to see you back around the Court scene."

A look to his cousin, "Katya, keep doing your thing, I'm just going to hang in Court proper for a while in case anyone comes looking for me."

s
    sumthingpositiv

The thought of checking out Midnight Mass is tempting but then Katya decides that she'd rather pay more attention and energy to her own covenant since she is still relatively new to the city. She imagines it will not the only time the Sanctified offer a public event.

When Konrad makes his departure she decides to also wrap it up as well. "Indeed, I'll be sure to send others your way if they ask Priscus." she says to Konrad and then turns to Richard. "It was a pleasure talking to you as well. Let me know if you end up finding a good candidate and we can go from there. Otherwise, i'm sure i'll see you at that club crawl." she smiles and offers her hand as a polite gesture.

Richard graciously receives her hand and offers a kind fairwell, "I look forward to our next meeting, you will have to tell me more about your Dark Mother" he leaves her with a smile just before bringing his attention back to Konrad, "Take it easy Konrad, we will be in touch" With that Richard proceeds further into the designated heaven area to see who else he can spark up conversation with.

If nothing more for him, Richard returns to main court thread

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

After brief farewells Konrad does likewise, returning to the main thread

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya returns a smile to Richard and says "Anytime." it's when she sees Richard leave to explore the rest of the court premises that she does the same.

Katya also leaves to join the main thread

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 2

You do not have permission to view the list of names.