21 - 30
DISPLAYED
And this is why we drink - OPEN

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Einstein's eyebrows slumped down into a frown at July. She barely acknowledged Ermac's answer - she hadn't asked him anything, after all. She'd worked hard to get that Cabal together, and he'd just ditched them? Well, it wasn't really surprising. Guardians stick together, betray for each other. And it was just a new Cabal. Besides, she wasn't supposed to care. She tried very hard not to. "Okay. Hope they're still doing well." She spoke through gritted teeth.

Emrys' arrival gave her a chance to move her attention. She gave him a forced smile. "Hiya Emrys. Sure, sit down. That's July, he's the newest member of VT."

E
    Ermac

Ermac waved to his fellow Syndic, "Hey Emrys."

As the others inquired about July moving into a different Cabal, he kept silent. The Obrimos had seen enough shuffling of the deck in his time here.

He turned his attention back to Arthur with a mischievous grin, "Sure...I'm always up for something new." He then added, "If we stock up enough liquor back home we can have one hell of a party."

M
    Matrixchild

July took note of the tone given from Arthur and Einstein for his quick change in cabal. "Well I hadn't expected the offer from Star but when I got it I just figured VT would be a better fit. I'm meeting with the FW in the next couple days to let them know. I think they deserve more than a quick text message about it."

At that moment the waitress brought his whiskey. "I'd like to start a tab," he replied, handing her his card, then taking the drink and turning back to the group. When he lifted his arm to get the drink one of the guns holstered to his belt became visible for a brief moment but he didn't notice if the waitress responded to the sight of it.

As he turned back Emrys arrived. He listened to Einstein's introduction and added, "Nice to meet you," with a nod of his head.

He then listened as the conversation shifted away from him and more toward partying and drinking. Drinking he could get behind. Partying though...that wasn't really his thing.

C
    Casitive

May I have a global perception roll from everyone around ?

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Nuthin'!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-08 16:54:01 Einstein rolls 4 to Perception. (Wits + Composure) (10 Again) 2, 3, 6, 2 failure

E
    Ermac

One! Yay! \o/
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-08 16:55:56 Ermac rolls 4 to Perception (10 Again) 9, 2, 1, 2 1 success

M
    Matrixchild

2 suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-08 17:27:41 July rolls 5 to Perception (Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 2, 8, 4, 9, 6 2 successes

Emrys

PRE

2 suxx perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-09 15:26:32 Emrys rolls 6 to Perception (Wits+Comp) (10 Again) 5, 8, 4, 10, 5, 4, 3 2 successes

Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Gah I'm going to regret this aren't I? Ha" A grimace shifts into a small laugh.

"Emrys! Want to try something that's probably horrible? Actually, anyone else want to do this too? We can get it over with faster?"
    Arthur gives a shrug with feigned innocence. Instigating? Never
      3 suxx for perception
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-10 10:19:50 Arthur rolls 5 to Perception of things? (10 Again) 10, 7, 2, 10, 9, 6, 6 3 successes
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

C
    Casitive

Einstein is oblivious to what the rest notice: the Bartender. He tries to hide it, but it's plain as day that he's jittery. He glances out at the front door as though waiting and willing for someone or something to appear. The very same glass has been polished for a third time.

Of course, there's others in the bar. The waitress that brought the whiskey, other patrons and mostly sleepers.

However, it's California and not Texas and no matter how similar the whiskey tastes – it'll never quite be the same.

Page 3 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread