Arthur

Obrimos of the Silver Ladder

Presence 4 - Cocky
    Striking Looks 2 - Slick Smile

Reality War -Titanic Ep1: H: 1rB/7 M:7/12:3, W:5/5

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Aw come on they all can't be that bad." Arthur replies as Einstein spits the word Guardians. Though Free Council, Guardians. Maybe it makes sense. Still..better to have a place than to hope for one. He watches July approach the table.

"Arthur" Replies the Theurgist to July. "I think I saw you at one of those community get togethers a bit ago?" The Theurgist can't help but look at the hat, in a restaurant, that got tipped.

Wat.
    Arthur, Obrimos of the Silver Ladder, SL2 (Slick Smile), Pres 4 (Cocky)

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

"Star's cool." That was pretty much the only one she knew who wasn't insane. She hadn't seen enough of July to judge, but hey. The man wore a cowboy hat everywhere. He was probably completely insane.

She shrugged at Ermac. "I'm pretty good. Stuff's been moving pretty slow, so I've been reading a lot." She nodded politely at July in greeting, but didn't say anything. Probably because she was sipping at her coke.

E
    Ermac

Ermac raised his hand to July, "Nice to meet you. I'm Ermac. Eric when we're around Sleeping company."

He held up his shot glass and drank the mixture. He savored the taste before commenting, "Not quite like Vodquila but it's passable. As for reading, that's always worth while." With a mildly joking tone, "So what's your story pard'ner?"

M
    Matrixchild

Pointing to each one in turn he said, "Arthur. Ermac. Nice to meet you both." He then took in an empty spot at the table, setting his glass down in front of him. "And yes," he said to Arthur, "I believe I did see you both there."

He took a sip of his drink just as Ermac made his 'joke'. "Well," he said, taking another sip and completely ignoring the word used, "I'm pretty new to the city still. Found a group to work with and I'm going from there. Heard there's some pretty crazy stuff going on."

July always forgot to small talk part of conversations.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

Arthur sips at his bourbon as the others talk. Hipster? No, hipsters get offended when you point out their hipster. Sooo actual cowboy?

"Vodquila?" Ya that can't be ignored. "Seriously?" A finger rises.

"Wait, July, you have a crew already? Nice."

Status (Academia) ••
    Occultation •••
    Einstein
    Nimbus

Einstein's Nimbus manifests as a light surrounding her, often covering up her features with its brightness. When triggered by her Vice, it takes on an eerie blue glow and seems to be coming from some opening behind her. When triggered by her Virtue, it manifests as an angelic glow about her, sometime accompanied by a halo-seeming thing above her head.

PRE

Ermac's comment on reading elicited a smile from Einstein. He might not like some of what she was reading. But, she chooses to focus on July instead, since he was saying the things to make himself center of attention, if the hat wasn't already doing so. "How are you five doing, anyway? Decided on a name yet? Territory? Sanctum?" All the most important questions, though probably not in the most important order.

E
    Ermac

"Damn straight, man." The Libertine confirmed to the Thearch. "You ought to try it some time."

As Einstein asked about the Wave, Ermac shrugged, "We're the Whispering Wave situated in downtown Sacramento. No complaints thus far that I'm aware of. If anyone's blasting their music, I certainly don't hear it."

Looking to the Guardian, "July, who'd you shack up with?"

M
    Matrixchild

All at once they asked about his new cabal. He adjusted his hat, took a sip of his whiskey, and then said, "Yes, I've actually been in two groups so far."

He turned to look at Einstein. "The first group was Fateful Watch, with Miach, Pelican, Argo, and Themis."

He then turned back to look at the other two. "Then a couple days later, before we sorted out all the details, Star approached me to see if I wanted to join him and Avis in Veiled Threats. I want to deal with the drug problem so they seemed like the perfect fit for me...now I'm with them," he said very matter-of-factly before looking down and finishing his whiskey. His eyes looked toward the bartender who luckily was looking his way. He held up his glass to indicate he wanted another then looked back at the group.

Arthur

Presence 4 - Cocky

+1
    SL
    PRE

"So you just ditched the Watch and hooked up with VT?" Arthur asks the cowboy with a raised eyebrow.

"You tell them before bailing?" The Theurgist shifts to look at his cabalmate. "Sure I'll try whatever that is if you try a bourbon/tequila mix"

"Wait, we could easily throw parties and no one would hear....dude." A grin starts to spread across Arthur's face.

Emrys

PRE

Emrys entered the bar, going straight for the bar. As he waited for his drink he scanned the establishment, only then noticing the willworkers he had swiftly moved past. He smiled and waved to the group as he waited for his drink, walking over once the glass of amber colored liquid.

"Hey guys. Mind if I join you?" Emrys said as he found his way into the spell he figured was the reason he didn't hear chattering on the way in. Eyes fell on the new Enchanter before he extended a hand to the new guy. "I'm Emrys. Are you new in town?"

Time Sight pot 2, Time Armor Pot 3
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-07 22:27:56 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Dodge (Gno+Time+HS-2 Advance Prolong) (10 Again) 6, 8, 4, 10, 3, 6, 10, 6 3 successes
    2015-05-07 22:27:45 Emrys rolls 6 to Imp Temporal Eddies (Gno+Time+HS-2 Advance Prolong) (10 Again) 10, 3, 6, 4, 5, 8, 7 2 successes

Page 2 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread