Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

When Kenneth had found out about Sacramento History Museum was offering late night tours of the Old Sacramento Underground. He had jumped at the opportunity. He had been underground enough lately without a guide, maybe a tour would offer him information he didn't know. And then upon consideration he'd remembered Angel's text and had decided to take the opportunity as a potential get together of the Clan. He'd reserved a fair amount of tickets. Ten in total. As far as he knew there weren't too many new arrivals but Sacramento was notoriously unstable.

For now he stood in front of the plain brick facade and white fence of the museum. The tour didn't start for another several minutes, which left time for Kindred to arrive. Kenneth hoped he could trust Sergei to relay the invitation.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

2. Likes West liked this post
    B
    BDeHaven

The car service pulled up and let Sergei out. He looked and saw only Kenneth standing outside of the Museum. Walking over he extended his hand. "How are you this evening Mr.Gilroy? Fine I hope. I have seen to inviting them unfortunately via text message. I also let Ms. Ducard know you had scheduled the tour."

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth smiled when Sergei arrived. It was always easier to put on a nice face when you weren't having to worry about the interaction between Beasts.

"Mr. Lukyanenko, I'm so glad you could make it and that you were able to get a hold of our other associates, including Ms. Ducard." It was good to see the Whip fulfilling his duties. All it took was Kenneth acting as a facilitating catalyst.

"And I certainly understand your frustration with phones. They can be both a curse and a blessing." While he probably didn't share Sergei's dislike to the same extent, Kenneth did have to admit that that being constantly connected and available for communications could be very, very annoying for someone who grew up with landlines. Not that Kenneth planned on dropping his smart phone plan. The internet was just too useful a tool.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

B
    BDeHaven

Glancing around casually to make sure they would not be over heard."In the future Mr.Gilroy you need not be worried about overstepping bounds by calling a meeting. I would have called one to greet the newcomers but I have been busy and you beat me to it. I assure you if there is a Issue that our family needs addressing I will see it done."

Clapping the man on his shoulder in a friendly fashion"On that note it need not happen now but ultimately I would know what your agenda is while you are here. This way I can see the family support you and vice versa. Where I am from our family has always been tight knit I would have it here as well. Yes?"

v
    voivode

Martel drove an unassuming Lincoln Town Car, black. The car was a rental, until he found something more suitable. He did not flaunt his affluence, but out of necessity rather than humility. Parking some distance away, he walked a few blocks to take in the night air. Two kine girls walked past, talking to one another in an excited, high-pitched rhythm. Their exposed necks were enticingly bare. He was hungry, but that had to wait. There was business to attend to. Family business.

He saw his two cousins standing there and wordlessly hailed them with a raised hand. He approached at a slow but even pace, giving them time to conclude whatever conversation they were currently engaged in.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth simply nodded and said "Understood" as acknowledgement. The Whip, he was discovering was not a too subtle of a man. Kenneth doubted his cousin saw the offer for Sergei to call the meeting as a chance to exercise his position. Or if he did he didn't seem to see it as Kenneth trying to help him. If anything it seemed Mr. Lukyanenko felt either undermined or that Gilroy didn't have faith in his abilities. It was a little annoying but Kenneth would have to be more blunt about things in the future.

Gilroy was forced to stumble half a step as Sergei clapped him over the shoulder. He recognized it was meant to be a friendly gesture but it still felt like a threat of assualt.

"Of course. I couldn't agree more. I look forward to the discussion," he said. Not everything of course. Can't let you know all my goals just so you can tear them down. I'll help you but not at my expense.

The approach of another Kindred caused the Beast mind to raise it's hackles in defense of territory. It was an unexpected feeling to be having during a meeting of Haunts and it caused Kenneth to tense in preparation of attack before he could regain control. You'll lose you idiot. He scolded the instincts. They continued to try to howl anyway.

"Welcome, Mr. Giles. Glad you could make it. How are you this evening. We'll wait a few more minutes to make there's no one else and then we can start the tour."
    Mask of Tranquility

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

Sunglasses at night wouldn't be so bad if it weren't for the damn pricks trying to look cool and Blade. The eyes are worse though and breaking the rules so soon in a new town probably wont end well. So sunglasses it is as Garrick rounds a corner to the Sacramento History Museum. Hopefully this is more than a meet and here's the underground sort of deal. That would get boring.

Hands fall to the weapons on both sides of Garrick's hips as he lays eyes on the three men. Though only one makes the Beast want to prove itself. Presumably the other two are Kindred who are Hiding. That or this is going to be awkward.

"Evening." Garrick raises his right hand away from the gun in part greeting and showing his now lack of intent.

v
    voivode

Martel's eyes widened, his pupils dilated, his brow went broad and tight, his hairline rising. Now this was a strange sensation. The newcomer, it was reasonable to assume, was Nosferatu, else he would not be here. And yet he was the first whom he had met -- other than himself -- who either did not possess the ability to hide the power of his blood, or did not use it.

Whatever the case, Martel had to fight back the urge to bite, to throttle, to rip and tear and soak his nice suit in crimson gore. He had not expected the Rage to consume him, here among his family. It took him quite by surprise. It passed.

You must be sure to ask about the ability to mask your power, Martel, and soon. As soon as you can get one of them alone.

B
    BDeHaven

His beast is riled by the scent of prey not once but twice in a span of minutes. Sergei merely stood there stoically internally focused on controlling his beast.

"Greetings, Mr. Giles. And you sir I imagine are Mr. Marlon?"

Turning back to Kenneth. "I do not know if Ms. Ducard will be able to make it. I suspect not but we should give her a few more minutes at least."

Garrick Marlon
    Status 2 (Gun Permit)
    Garrick Marlon

Holstered gun on his right hip
    Sheathed knife on his left hip

Court - No weapons
    Gimme - Pistol and Knife

Nosferatu Curse: The irises of Garrick's eyes are milky white, they never seem to focus on what he is paying attention too. Consequently it is hard to tell if he's looking at you or around you or past you.
    Scenes

NOS
    PRE

"I am." Hands fall to either side hanging loosely. "I'm afraid I don't know either of your names." Texts are fast, but suck for introductions. White eyes shift back and forth but what they are looking isn't obvious.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread