Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

When Ermac mentions not being a stranger to thrift shops, “We should hit up some shops sometime! Not many people enjoy thrift stores, and if you ever want someone to join you, let me know!” she says eagerly. “Anytime!” she says about the coffee and plops down on the couch, long legs brought up and tucked under her.

“Well, you happen to be in luck. I bottle a batch a couple weeks ago, and it is ready to be opened. It’s a light blonde ale for summer.” When Striker mentions inviting Mace over, “I haven’t had her over here yet, and I’ve been wanting to hang out with her more. Great idea!” she wondered if Mace liked beer.

“Yup, gotta keep the routine fresh. Plus I’m always looking for a new challenge.” The same stuff got old after a while, at least to her.

“Have you found a Cabal yet Ermac?” she asks before taking a drink.

E
    Ermac

"That we are, Striker," he nodded in confirmed about dating women from the Cabal.

The invitation was met with an appreciative smile. "Thank you, that would be fun...as would the microbrew." As the subject of his membership, "I founded one with Emrys and Fluke," as an aside, "unfortunately, Fluke left town shortly afterward." He shrugged, "It's Arthur, Emrys, Striker, Ermon and myself."

T

Huh. Thrift stores are fun? Striker thought silently. Maybe they are if you're choosin' to go there. He drank some more of the cool water and refrained from commenting.

"Yeah I told you that Faye." he said, a little confused. Maybe she'd forgotten. "Shame about Fluke, seemed like a nice bloke, bit quiet though. Not like... Well, the rest of us. 'cept you maybe Ermac. I guess you're the level headed one ay." he said with a chuckle.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She had her suspicions about Ermac and Mace, seeing them arrive and hangout at the meetings, but didn’t know for sure. Not to mention she hadn’t gotten to know Mace real well yet, so it wasn’t a surprise she didn’t know. But it was great!

There was a frown, “Fluke left town? That sucks, he was a nice guy and we were supposed to explore the city sometime.” Maybe he would show up again sometime.

She laughs, shakes her head and then places her hand on her forehead, “That’s right, you did. Sorry! I can be a little scattered brained at times.” She says sheepishly.

“There always has to be level headed one in a group.” Wink. “Helps keep the rest of us in line.”

E
    Ermac

The Theurge smiled briefly, "I appreciate such consideration. Being levelheaded much easier said than done," however, his voice conveyed an undertone that suggested something else. His disappointment was apparent, "Keeping others in line while working for the greater good has...proven to be more difficult when the unruly have God's toys in their hands."

Seemingly catching himself, Ermac stated plainly, "I shan't disturb our enjoyment with my problems." He smiled to the Acanthus, "Faye, I have never seen your performances. Might we see your new act?"

T

"No worries." Striker reassured Faye. He narrowed his eyes at Ermac, trying to discern what he was talking about and whether or not the problem he was referring to was his unruly cabal-mate or something else. "Yeah he's got some ideas for helpin' me deal with stuff. Wants me to write stuff down when it bugs me, so I'll be tryin' that." He said with a few affirming nods.

"Yeah show us what you got Faye! Hell. I've barely seen you perform ay." the shaman said enthusiastically.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She takes a drink as she listens to Ermac, “I can see that. I’ve never really been level headed myself, I’m more apt to act on a whim than anything else. Usually best to have someone around to reel me in sometimes.” She says with a laugh.

“Oh, I can assure you that you’re not disturbing anything with problems. We all have em and it’s good to talk about them.” She was never real good with advice, but she was always willing to listen.

Looking to Striker, “Hey, that does sound like a good idea. Let me know how it goes.” It was better than what she was going to recommend, which was for him to do yoga with her.

She looks between the two with a smirk, “Kinda don’t have the room here for it. I’m only able to practice the contortion and hula hoop. Of course without the fire, and my box isn’t here. I’d be more than happy to show you guys, but we would have to move to the space I use. The guy who does my suspensions allows me to use his space to practice with the fire and all that.”

E
    Ermac

The Theurge nodded, "Indeed, Striker." Whatever concerns Ermac had were fading away as he sipped on the coffee. Faye seemed sincere with her words.

"I'm okay with re-locating to wherever you need us to go." It was the best he could say. It wasn't his Sanctum.

T

"That's the truth. Once you talk about stuff it's way easier to deal with it. No point keepin' stuff all bottled up right? That doesn't solve anything." the shaman said with a nod of confirmation.

"As for moving somewhere, you've got space? Hell yeah! Let's get going!" Striker said with no small excitement.

OOC

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Nimbus

Monthly Spells

(PrP Treasure Hunt)

[Detect Substance]Bone
    Vulgar:
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She guesses she shouldn't be surprised by the guys deciding to move to the space. What was going to be a relaxing day chatting and catching up quickly turned into her performing. But she wasn't too concerned, she could use the practice before making the show public.

"Looks like we're moving. Since you guys walked here, we'll take my car." she says standing up. "Let me grab my hoop an some shoes."

The fire gear and her box were kept at the warehouse until she needed em. She disappeared into the doorway on the left side of the small hallway. A few minutes later she reappeared with a hula hoop, a bag slung over her shoulder and flip flops on.

She grabs her keys off the counter and turns to the guys, "Ready?"

Page 2 of 4 First 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread