Ended
Watch
31 - 34
DISPLAYED
Dropping Over

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
    E
    Ermac

The Theurge winced seeing the Acanthus's body squeeze into the small compartment. "That hurts just watching it," he absentmindedly remarked as he watched. As Faye drew to a close, "You definitely should do that for Consilium to see. It'd be one hell of a show."

Ermac looked up at the mention of "stuff for suspension." He shrugged not knowing what it was about.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She laughs as she sits on top of the box, “Oh I can do more things with fire,” she gestures to where there were more items laid out. “There are the Poison Fire Fans, the Fire Staff, Fire Fingers, Palm Torches and the Whip. Used to be able to juggle, but I haven’t done that in years.” Each was named nonchalantly, like they weren’t really a big deal. Which they really weren’t to her. “Each show I switch up what I use. Granted I could use more in a single show,” she shrugs, “Never really thought about it though.” Most crowds liked what she did with the fire. But it was usually what drew people in, so maybe Striker had a point.

“The box?” she taps the side of her make shift seat, “That took some practice. It’s all about how you bend your body to fit and knowing how to properly fit.” She says with a wink. Those were secrets of the side show, and each performer had his and her own secrets.

She radiates with pride as Ermac mentions performing for the Consilium. “You guys really think so?” she wasn’t sure how the Councilors would feel, then there was getting the Hierarch's ok, not to mention making sure the place would be safe for fire. “It’s something I can look into.” Sure, why not?

As both guys look toward the rig, she nods, “Yup, that’s one of em. There are a few other styles we use depending on what type of suspension we are doing. There is one I use when I’ll be high off the ground, ones that incorporate my arms, one made for outdoors and, well, the list goes on.”

But that was about it. “Without notice, my guy doesn’t have time to prepare. And that isn’t something I’d do unless he was ready and had done safety checks and all that. So yeah, that’s about it. Least the bare bones of it. Not sure what else you guys have planned, but if you want, we can go grab a beer or something, my treat?” she offers.

T

"Yeah, yeah. Of course! That'd be great! Man I can't wait to see what else you can do." Striker said excitedly. "Beer sounds great!" he added. When did it not?

Past a month, do we want to wrap? Also sorry for delaying so much.

E
    Ermac

"Oh dear, offering me free beer," the Obrimos said with a mocking despair, "if you insist, I can't say no to beer." He concluded with a smile. "Thank you very much Faye."

Good to close

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread