Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
1 - 10
DISPLAYED
Dropping Over

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
    T

Striker led the way to Faye's apartment. He had no idea if the enchanter would be home or not, but what was life without surprises? Finally reaching the door after the walk he knocked and waited for an answer.

Sight, Shield, Transform Aura
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-02 12:06:56 Striker rolls 5 to Organic Resilience [Cloaked -1 Mana](Gnosis+Life+HS-2 Duration) (10 Again) 3, 1, 8, 10, 8, 4 3 successes
    2015-05-02 12:06:33 Striker rolls 5 to Pulse of the Living World [Cloaked -1 Mana](Gnosis+Life+HS-2 Duration) (10 Again) 3, 1, 2, 5, 10, 4 1 success

E
    Ermac

Ermac followed Striker to Faye's Sanctum. Along the way, he drew upon the Aether. Upon invoking the Shield, he detected a malfunction between himself and the Watchtower. Ermac tried again, this time, the Shield manifested. Curious, he thought to himself.

Supernal Vision 2, Unseen Shield 2
    Date Action Roll Result
    2015-05-02 13:24:15 Ermac rolls 6 to Unseen Shield (Gno + Forces - 1) (10 Again) 5, 8, 3, 7, 6, 9 2 successes
    2015-05-02 13:23:51 Ermac rolls 7 to Unseen Shield (Gno + Prime) (10 Again) 3, 2, 2, 5, 7, 6, 5 failure
    2015-05-02 13:23:13 Ermac rolls 5 to Supernal Vision (Gno + Prime) (10 Again) 9, 9, 1, 7, 6 2 successes

T

Striker stood and lent against the wall while he waited. "So you talked to Faye before?" he asked, making conversation. Of course he would have talked to Faye before. Then again, he was an Obrimos of the Free Council and she was an Enchanter of the Ladder. Those groups didn't necessarily get along all the time.

Whoops there's no Transform Aura roll there. Please disregard that one.

E
    Ermac

"I spoke to her, once at The Rage, when I first arrived in town. I haven't had the opportunity to chat with her since," The Theurge stated plainly. "I think we got along fairly well." The Obrimos shrugged, that's the best he could offer.

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Faye had heard the knock, but between getting out of her contorted position and grabbing a towel, it took a bit longer than usual for her to answer the door. But she wasn’t sure who would be stopping by, she hadn’t invited anyone over, but surprises were fun.

The door swings open and a surprised look appeared on her face followed by a smile at seeing both Striker and Ermac standing there.

“Oh, hey guys! Do what do I owe this surprise?” she asks as she moves out of the way to motion them in, “Come in.” she had a pair of dark gray sweat pants on with an over-sized off the shoulder shirt. Her hair was in a low bun and she had a towel in her hand.

Once inside, they are greeted by a small, but clean kitchen to their left, which opened into a living room. The two couches were covered by a white fabric and had various sized pillows placed on them, some were pink, others blue. The doors were open and a comfortable breeze was moving the curtains, and a small patio could be glimpsed beyond them.

“Sorry it took so long answering the door, I was practicing.”
    She says closing the door. “Can I get you anything to drink? I have water, coffee, beer, juice…” she offers, glancing between them.

T

"No worries Faye. Just thought I'd see if you were home. And Ermac wanted a walk so here we are. Uh I'll just grab a water thanks." he said with a smile as he walked in. "Practicing the routine?" he asked as he lent against the side of the couch.

E
    Ermac

Ermac waved in greeting, "Hi Faye, long time no see." The Obrimos entered, sweeping his eyes across the Sanctum with curiosity. "Very nice place."

At Faye's offer of beverages, "Coffee, please." Striker's remark of practicing the routine brought about a long forgotten factoid he learned about the Acanthus. She was a performer, "How've you been? What's new?"

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She stays in the kitchen and grabs a bottled water from the fridge for Striker. Plus a Monster for herself.

“Yeah, a few new contortions I saw online. Looked like fun so I had to try em.” She says with a grin.

When Ermac mentioned coffee, she gets a mug and pours the coffee, she always had a fresh pot brewing. “Cream or sugar?” she asked. “Oh, thanks!” she replies at the compliment. “A lot of thrift store finds I revamped.” She added.

“Been pretty good so I can’t really complain. How about you?” it seemed like it had been forever since she had talked with him. “Not really a whole lot. Pretty much the same ol’ same ol’. Oh! I have been brewing beer though!” she says with excitement.

E
    Ermac

"Cream and two sugars please," the Obrimos confirmed. "I'm no stranger to thrift shops. It's amazing what you can come across."

When the coffee is served to him, he expresses his gratitude, "Thank you so much." Ermac smiles cheerfully, "It's been a very long time indeed. I've been well for the most part." Certain matters were best left unsaid.

"The micro-brewing sounds awesome!" he exclaimed enthusiastically, "Definitely let me know when you've got a batch ready."

T

Striker cracked the lid of the bottled water and took a long drink, draining half the bottle, while Faye and Ermac caught up.

"New contortions online? Huh." Made sense. "Yeah I'm lookin' forward to seein' how the brew turns out ay. Ohh. You should invite Ermac and Mace over when you crack it!" Striker said with a half excited smile. Friends drinking some homebrew. Fantastic. "If only there was some decent football to watch. Hey I just realised," he said looking at Ermac "We're both goin' out with Pathera girls."

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread