Ended
Watch
21 - 28
DISPLAYED
(FoC) Near the entrance

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan nodded her head at Lynn's comment. Upon the gargoyle's arrival she nodded to him as he greeted them all, "Heh-hallo Greg, t-tis uh-guess tis okay, heh-how are you?"

She sent a surprised look to Tessa, "C-c-c-could that really work?" Her motley mate may be an artist and their pact may help her get artsy stuff a little better. Yet, that didn't mean she understood "high art." Her fellow Steepscrambler's use of the word battlefield briefly caused a shiver of panic to run through her before the sarcasm registered (this time): "Oh, uh-heh-heh right-right, luck to thee too. Enjoy t-t-the cupcakes Tessa!"

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

"Gregory, if you please," says the Gargoyle without any sign of offense for the shortened version. "I be well. My thanks."

His gaze wanders after Tessa as she departs. "Battlefield?" he questions curiously. It is Spring isn't it? Or did Summer come early?

"I have adorned myself in white, as was requested. But what battle be expected to occur?" he asks those who remain.

Tessa's dismissive comments on 'modern art' (for all that sixty years ago can be said to be modern in the art world) make Ramona crinkle her brow. Sometimes the way the art is done matters, sometimes how it makes you feel. Her blind dismissal of the relevance is a strange reflection her younger self, an attribute she would once have shared. She turns away from Tessa when she notices Ava introducing her to someone. "Gregory," she echoes, for confirmation, and offers him a hand to shake.

Lynn Mills

Lynn grinned. "It's not so much a battle as . . . I'm not sure what to call it. We're all wearing white and there's going to be colored dust and waters available in locations all around the garden." She waved a hand at the colored powders sitting at their feet. "It's something like a color run and something like the Hindu color festival. We're going to decorate each other with colors."

Morgan Bellanar

PRE

Morgan's right ear twitched as she tilted her head to take in Le'Blanc's instructions.Uh-oh, color time. Turning back to Gregory she rapidly nodded her head and chittered out: "Holi tis the namme of dis event. Paint-food-colorzzz fight, heh. aaaand tis st-st-starting so...time to un-and-load up!" She hefted the small gym bag as she said this.

She then turns to Lynn with a grin, "B-b-b-best of luck me-friend! I shalt r-r-r-return to watch ye back, heh." With that Morgan scampers off to the "safe area" to unload her jacket, bag, and a little something else.

Morgan exits this thread for the safe area thread.

Presence • (Part of the Scenery)
    Gregory

Courtless

Perfect Stillness

Mask

Hunching over, the man appears in his forties if not older. His hair is disheveled, his expression bizarre between glee or malice. His frame is thin and clothes ragged or stained, smelling worn and unwashed.
    Mein

His skin is gray like stone and his features more exaggerated, his eyes more set apart. Wings curl around his shoulders, unusable but expressive, as is his short tail. Horns adorn his brow and curl along the contour of his skull. He is what many would describe to be a gargoyle.

At Ramona's extended hand, Gregory flinches slightly, preparing to back away from her touch until he sees the marks of runes upon the back of her arms. Surprisingly, he takes her hand in his only to turn it and examine the markings. "What curious design be this?" he asks with interest before releasing her hand and backing away a step. "Ah, my apologies, it be rude of me."

At Lynn's and Morgan's explanation, Gregory is perplexed, and yet it rings some distant memory in his mind of something a lifetime ago. A food fight. He has heard of this. Gregory looks to Violet LeBlanc as she makes her announcement and a wicked grin spreads across his expression.

"Holi, be it? Then perhaps some fun will be had in this. Then I had best prepare myself."

Gregory returns to the main thread

S
    Saeyer

Ava gave Gregory an apologetic smile as he corrected his name, but at least she knew now. As people began to disperse for the game, she looked quickly between her options. She'd been caught up in saying hello and hadn't bothered to decide what her weapon of choice would be. Food, water balloons, powder? Water balloons seemed like the most fun, so why not start there. Decision made, she looked to Ramona. "Looks like we better arm up!"

Ava departs for the main thread to get ammunition!

Hard to say that this isn't a battle when there are inflatable bunkers set up to take cover behind. It's only natural, however, that some people will enjoy trying not to get hit by the color, and some people will enjoy trying to hit others. This is almost more a Summer event than Spring already. She blinks as Gregory mentions her branded marks. He's the first one in the Freehold to actually bring them up. It is not particularly perturbing, just... A Thing. Gregory departs just as quickly as he came, as does everyone else. She glances at Ava for a moment, then quickly follows in her wake.
    Ramona returns to the main thread.

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 3

You do not have permission to view the list of names.