Watch

(1505) Two Savage Gals - Ale and Katya

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Alessandra

Katya savors the time in looking at Alessandra's bared legs, the artist in her is already imagining how good the tattoos would look wrapped up in some sort of rope, she can't decide if hemp or nylon would be best.

Looking down at her own attire, Katya adjusts her sleeves and says "Thank you as well. I swear I didn't know about tonight's theme and chose this simply because I felt that red would be a bit dressier. Congrats on your new home. I just got one myself recently. As for what's new, I'm now a happy employee at the Asylum so I've been going over ideas I have for drawing more people there."" indeed, Katya is a bit giddy as she says this and she doesn't know many people to tell so poor Alessandra is at her mercy.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

As more Kindred filter in, she internally wrestles with her Beast. Though seeing others bow causes her to turn her head and settle upon the pair. Not sure just who was who, she follow suit of those around her and bows in the direction of the pair.

Smirking, “It is an interesting theme for an Official Court though. But not as interesting as those among us who have decided to ascend into Heaven. I personally find the chance to sin and have fun more appealing.” Though she did remember the days of her father forcing her to attend Mass.

“The Asylum?” she asks, “Never heard of it. But if you’ll be working there, maybe I should stop by sometime.” She offers. The name brings a few ideas into her head, but she brushes them aside incase her Cousin wishes to elaborate.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Marco approached while the women were already deep in conversation. His beast surged slightly to attack but was easily pushed aside. Their beauty was quite captivating though and he would be lying if he said he didn't enjoy looking at them. Hearing talk of a new job he said, "employment is always something to be proud of."

He paused, "I'm sorry, it's rude to come up like I was a part of the conversation all along, my name is Marco Fernandez. I'm Myrmidon of the Carthian Movement," he said to both women with a smile and a slight head bow.

He looked around at the decorations for a moment and actually took them in for the first time. "It seems like they've gone all out with the decorations, though I wonder if they'll really encourage that sinning you're talking about," he says with a playful smile to the tattooed woman.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya's eyes also follow Alessandra's up to the "heavens." "Sinning has many benefits." she says as she looks up before turning her eyes back to Ale. "More variety for one thing. The Asylum is a BDSM club and I'd love to have you come by and visit. You'll certainly get a fair share of sin in that place." It would definitely be icing on the cake, especially since Katya wonders what Ale would choose to wear for that occasion. "I can give you a tour of the place without a bunch of single guys hitting on you." herself included.

before she can say anything else, she hears someone introduce himself and Katya grits her teeth as she shakes her head in a fast motion. She turns her body to face Marco and then covers her eyes for a moment to regain her barings. "My apologies, I didn't see you there. It's a pleasure to meet you...Myrmidon Fernendez." she never heard of the term, and so she wasn't sure if it was part of his title or not so she decided to play it safe. She looks over his handsome features and stylish clothing, matching it with her minute schema of what she knows about the Carthians. "I am Katya Harding of the Gangrel Clan and a member of the Circle of the Crone." stepping back, she turns to present Alessandra "This is Alessandra Antinori, Gangrel Whip." she pauses to let Alessandra handle the rest of her own introduction.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

A familiar Beast approaches the group. Konrad walks up, his Beast sensing the Kindred women and the Kindred man who congregate in the land of sinners.

"Yo," he says with a smile and small wave of his hand. If the Beasts bother his he makes a good attempt to hide it. "Myrm, nice to see you. Katya, nice digs, love the vest." His pleasantries are brief, suggesting that he's in a bit of a hurry though he doesn't seem less pleased to see them.

"Hey, Ale, mind if I borrow you? I'm looking to present myself to the Prince so I figure that's a good time to introduce you too."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A BDSM club? Not what she was expecting, but she’s open minded. “Can honestly say I’ve never been to a club like that, but I’m up for anything and will try anything at least once. After all, we have all this time on our hands, might as well experience as much as we can.” If she liked it or not would remain to be seen. “But sometimes being hit on is fun, lets you know you still got it.” She adds with a wink.

As she hears the voice, she feels her Beast shudder and cry out in fear. Her hands ball into fists as she wrestles for control over her Beast.

She looks to the source of the voice to see a handsome Kindred.

Piacere di conoscerti Myrmidon Fernandez.” She replies. When Katya introduces her, “Ale is fine, and I have no Covenant affiliations.” She wasn’t sure if that mattered or not, but the others said theirs.

“Oh, I believe sinning is always encouraged.”

If she had more to add to her statement, she didn't get a chance to share as her Priscus came over.

She bows her head in respect, "Certainly Priscus Roth, I've been wanting to meet him."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

M
    Matrixchild

Marco smiled and chuckled lightly to himself. Oh Myrmidon Fernandez sounds so formal. You ladies may call me Marco," he said, giving a playful bow before adding, "and what beautiful ladies you are. It is an absolute pleasure to meet you both, senora Harding and senora Ale. And that's quite wonderful to hear," Marco replies to Ale, giving her a seductive smile.

"But beside sinning, how are you both enjoying your evening so far?" But before he could get a response Konrad arrived to wisk one of the beauties away. "Konrad, I hope you don't plan on keeping this sultry temptress away for long," he says with a wink to Ale.

s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya nods to Marco and gives off a polite smile in response to his flattery. That is interrupted when she sees Priscus Roth and feels the familiar tension in her body that she fights to keep still so as not to do anything she'd later regret. "Good evening Priscus. You look splendid as well." she says to Konrad once she has calmed down. she turns to look up at where Asa is and says "Hmm. I wonder if I should do the same as well. Best to wait since I imagine many others will want to introduce themselves." she thinks out loud. She turns to Ale once more and says "I won't keep you. To be continued at another time then."

Leaving just her and Marco, Katya turns her attention to the Carthian and says "So Marco, have you been in the city long? I'm somewhat new to the city and have not met any Carthians."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Only as long as I have to," answers Konrad to Marco.

Katya's words give him pause though and he looks at the woman for a few seconds. "Well, I don't mind you tagging along, but we're not going for conversation unless His Grace is interested. But then poor Marco here would have no one to talk to." Konrad looks to Marco sadly with an undertone of humor.

"Anyways, we're off, wish us luck," he says finally and beckons Ale with a twist of his head, heading off towards the most powerful man in Sacramento. If Katya chooses to follow he makes no sign of discouraging her, though he's sure she'll find other opportunities to meet with Clarke.

Konrad heads to the main thread

M
    Matrixchild

Marco merely smiled at Konrad's reply.

He then turned to Katya and answered her question pleasantly. "Well I'm fairly new myself. Other than Konrad there it's just myself and Gerald Baker. We actually elected Gerald our Prefect recently. For the uninitiated a Prefect is less a direct leader and more of a covenant spokesperson. Now my position is one of a dispute resolver, though I have taken upon myself the responsibility of teaching those who wish to learn about what the Movement stands for," he said smiling, revealing his pleasure at his new position. "I'm may be new to the city but I have been a Carthian for many years," he said adding, folding his hands together in front of him and continuing to smile.

"How long have you been a disciple of the Crone?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread