Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) Angel and Konrad

THREADID
    A
    Angel Ducard

He approaches from behind, I feel the irritating static first. It is familiar but not overly so. The voice though, I do indeed recognize that. It is nicer then its predecessor. If only everyone was a Mekhet or Nosferatu. I take a calming moment before turning "Konrad, good evening to you. Don't you look dapper this evening." I smile to him and offer him my hand. "Please call me Angel. Unless you are coming out of the Nosferatu closet?" I jest with him and give him a warm smile.

"Every little thing you say." I give him a wink to match my smile, "Well so far this evening is going rather pleasant. I have only just arrived, and a handsome man has already approached me to make sure I am being properly entertained. Sweet that, wouldn't you say." My lips emphasize my playfulness with the Gangrel.

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

"Yeah, well, titles are titles. Dapper, eh? Thanks, Angel. And you're looking rather fab yourself," answers Konrad, taking her offered hand and gently pulling it to his lips. Who says the Savage can't play the gentleman.

He listens and his smirk deepens at the compliment. Classy and a flatterer. All sorts of stereotypes were being shattered between them. "Hey, anything for a good time. I just stopped in myself. Looks like Heaven is pretty sparse though. Don't suppose there's been any sign of the Prince? I'm hoping to formally introduce myself this time."

Konrad adjusts his tie for a show of concern over his appearance. He'd only been made the Gangrel Priscus because of a lack for better candidates and he's well aware of it, not letting the title go to his head. He's hoping to make a good impression, or at least one of base competence.

r
    rafamoretti

OCC: Sorry I've posted in the wrong place, ignore it.
    Attached Images

A
    Angel Ducard

I nod to Konrad, "Not terribly surprising that heaven is empty, after all look at the company we keep." And then, my attention is immediately pulled away. My head turns at a clipped pace. "Speak of the devil... pun intended." I curtsy to the Prince as he and his Archon arrive and survey there land. "If you wish to go talk to him, don't let me keep you."

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's gaze follows Angel's and it is easy to note the arrival of Asa Clarke with the delicate yet seductive Archon on his arm.

When Angel curtsies, Konrad follows her cue and bows his head and torso towards the Prince and Archon. Right, right, gotta get used to these formalities. Martha had said that the Prince likes good manners. As a rising star in the Domain he couldn't get away with hanging out in the darker corners of the Court Commons.

When Angel's attention returns to him he smirks again. "Guess I spoke too soon. Lotsa folks are finding their way up here now. At least if I go now I won't be leaving you without any entertainment. Hope we get to talk more before the night's over. Then maybe you can keep me for a little longer." Konrad gives a loose nod to the woman before departing with a casual wave.

Only after he departs her company does he notice the strange and large lurking man tapping away on his phone in the corner. Konrad makes a note to check into it when he gets back.

Konrad heads back to the main thread

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 0

You do not have permission to view the list of names.