Ended
Watch

(1505) Vivian, Sergei, Jo, Rina, Kenneth

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    B
    BDeHaven

Sergei nods at Angel in his customary fashion head descending slowly as if bowing with his head. "Ofcourse Priscus. I am available whenever you need my services." Glancing at Vivian "Indeed, Miss York opportunities have already presented themselves." Not wanting the conversation to turn back towards a discussion on the theme for the night Sergei speaks up. "Do any of you know if this city contains a decent theater or art gallery? I have been preoccupied with settling in and have not had a chance to inquire until now."

V
    Vivian York

The Daeva’s lips pulled into a pursed smile. People may think the Priscus of Lords is droll, Vivian knew better. Yet currently the situation at hand was not as she’d hoped. “Quite right, Josephine.” Smiling with a quick wink to the Ventrue.

"And now you tease your excitement." Laughing slightly, Angel had laid out family business, although it perhaps provoked curiosity it was still not her concern.

Pulling a card from a hidden pocket in her dress, not her cleavage this time. Vivian offered it to the Haunt of rotting things. “Message me so I have your number please. The opportunity may arise sooner than you think.” Followed by a friendly smile.

“If you will all excuse me, please.” Slightly nodding toward them.

Unless stopped, Vivian will return to court proper.

PRE

"I don't know about anyone else, but I'm feeling as though I've just attained a spectacularly advanced understanding of Sarte from this conversation," Josephine muttered as she watched Vivian walk away.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina's eyes twist into a vaguely confused-looking shape. She stares up at Josephine. "Sarte?" What was that? She didn't have a clue. Maybe it was some sort of Sanctified thing. One of their prophets, or maybe one of their prophecies. Or, maybe it was the name of their God. Though that seemed like an awfully blasphemous thing to say, if that was the case.

Rina's ears barely even registered the others, talking about whatever they were talking about.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

B
    BDeHaven

"If I had to guess I would assume Priscus Sterling meant Sartre, as is Jean-Paul Sartre the famous french philosopher, playwright, and novelist amongst other things." Sergei replied glancing at Madam Yui.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

"Have a good evening Miss York," Gilroy said as the Daeva left the group.

"Of course," Gilroy said when Angel mentioned needing to speak with Lukyanenko and him, having already been prepared to follow her commands.

"If you'll excuse me," he apologized to the rest of the group. His feet shuffled a little as he took a step back to distance himself a little and follow his Priscus. He looked to Sergi to make sure the rotting Haunt would be coming as well. "Sister Sterling; Ms. Yui," he gave a wobbling bob of the head to each.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

A
    Angel Ducard

Haunts here for a minute

B
    BDeHaven

"Pardon me, ladies" Sergei nods to both Sterling and Madam Yui as he steps off to join the other Haunts.

PRE

"Mr. Lukyanenko would be correct. Perhaps read up on Sartre and we'll discuss it sometime," Josephine suggested airily to the Knight before drifting away, in search of...anything else.

Jojo returns to the main thread.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Everyone having left, Rina decides to go find herself a corner to disappear into.

Rina returns to the main thread.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread