Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) Heaven & Hell Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
    s
    sumthingpositiv

Katya leaves from Konrad and Richard just in time for Asa to make his big announcement. She already knows her priscus, but stops to look around for the other two names mentioned so she can be sure to put names to faces. Best learn these things now so i don't put my foot in my mouth in front of the wrong person.

Hildegarde Bingen,
    The Liberated Puppet
    Hildegarde
    Scene Info

Skeleton Keys: Closet

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 4/11
    Willpower: 1/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]

Skeleton Keys: Cotouri

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 6/11
    Willpower: 3/4
    Health: [_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_][_]
    Resilience Active

Theatre Night

Blood Potency 3
    Current Vitae: 10/11
    Willpower: 4/4
    Health: [][][][][][][]
    BLUSH Active

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hildegarde alone and resplendent in her finery turns and inclines her head respectfully to the newly anointed (or is that re-anointed?) Harpy.

She remains where she has stood the whole evening: a doll, a statue, an unliving decoration of the Alder Duke's halls.
    Blood Potency 3|Vitae 11/1|Willpower 4/4|Health 7/7| Doll Face

A
    Angel Ducard

I politely curtsy to his majesty as he directs his words to publicly recognize me within the domain. And my foundation is laid.

I turn to my boys, "That went well, nice work Gentleman. If you will excuse me I have a conversation that I need to resume."

Playing politics was not something I enjoyed. I much prefer to play with my toys.
    I think as I make my way over to my target of interest...

"Konrad. Do you have a few minutes to chat?"

I've Done Things... Bad Things.

Domain Status (Bloodhunted)
    Status (Criminals) ••
    Presence •• (Wallflower)
    Konrad Roth

5'10" 158lbs (72kg), Konrad has narrow dark blue eyes and sandy brown hair. He looks to be in his late twenties and often is seen wearing a heavy leather overcoat and sneakers.

PRE

Konrad's eyes keep on Angel as she leaves the company of family. Saving him the trouble she begins to make her way over to him. A smirk creeps over his expression when she voices her request.

"I do indeed, Angel. And congrats to both of us, by the by," he remarks in regards to the Prince's announcement. Having things made official and public, Konrad is feeling pretty good about his situation.

Konrad and Angel continue here

Richard breaks away from his conversation with Katya and Konrad, the first thing he hears is the Prince's voice and his deceleration of Konrads ascension. Good for him In the months hes been here in this city Konrad has proven himself to be not only a very capable kindred but also one with relatively good intentions. He was unlike the others, he was no monster and Richard wished for his continued success in the domain. That aside, it was time for him to continue mingling, he takes a moment to himself to put his game face on, the one that said Hi my name is Richard and I don't completely hate myself for even being here.

Presence
    (Disgusting Vermin)
    Status (Lancea)
    Status (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment
    Obfuscate
    (Mask of Tranquility)
    Kenneth Gilroy
    Nosferatu Lancea Sanctum

Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Status/Social

Presence 2
    Mask of Tranquility
    Status 1 (Covenant - Lancea Sanctum)
    Status 2 (Academia - Research Fellow)
    Allies 1 (Academia)
    Allies 1 (City Hall)
    Allies 2 (Public Works)
    Contacts 1 (Academia)
    Emotional Detachment 1

NOS
    PRE

Kenneth scuttled away after the Prince dismissed them. He was relieved and surprised at how much tension flowed out of him even with the prowling Beasts that still surrounded him. Kenneth hadn't even been needed to say anything. He'd been to enough courts back East where that had been required of him. Was the chance he might need to talk that intimidating? He supposed it was after all this time.

"Of course, Priscus," he said as she excused herself "Thank you for all you've done." He meant to sound grateful. Somehow it just came off as sniveling brown-nosing.
    Mask of Tranquility
    Curse - Looking at Kenneth you feel disgust, as if you saw a lowly yet dangerous vermin.

B
    BDeHaven

Sergei followed Angel after the Prince had dismissed them. He nodded to her as she excused her self from them. He looks at Kenneth and resists the urge to punch him as he thanks Angel after all it wasn't his fault he was so loathsome. Glancing around at the kindred he decided that he talk with Kenneth some more.

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Red or white, the clothes may make a man, but not a woman," Asa answered with a small smile.

The fact was, Velma Star was going to do what she was wont to do, regardless... and everyone knew it. It was true, he'd made her wait a bit before making it 'official', but there had been other positions to consider. Making an announcement every month, or even every other month, suggested rapid change which in turn suggested instability.

"Although it's fairly clear that Court could use new trappings,"
    he added. Heaven and Hell, Red and White, it had been done before and the redundancy suited Court far less than the Title suited Velma. Eyes moved around, sliding over a couple of faces without stopping, but observing others.

"It's been years since the Dragons numbered so few."
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

9. Likes Wod.Infant liked this post

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

”The shift to clan centered power... balanced... things.” The last word is actually thought twice over. Velma doubted that the covenant had been undone, their current leader seemed competent and careful, but it would take time until they had the numbers from the past. Their power had come on par with other covenants like the Lance, the Crone or the new Carthians.

”Numbers don’t make a covenant thought…” But they help!
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

"How true."

An elegant arch of a brow signaled both agreement in the positive and negative. How many times had Covenants swelled from coat-tail riders? Asa glanced over at Twist , still in conversation, before smiling at Velma.

"The evening seems to be winding down,"
    he added, extending his arm and an invitation.
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Page 9 of 11 First ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 Last
Closed Thread