Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1505) Heaven & Hell Court

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last

Blood Potency
    ●●
    Presence: Bewitching ●●●●●
    Striking Looks: Tempting ●●●●
    Distinct Voice: Honeyed ●●●●
    Velma Star

PRE

Velma leaves Konrad after the large Gangrel exits court.

The Succubus slowly approaches the Prince of the domain and curtsies, on her face she seems to hide the displeasure of the entire situation.

”Your Grace?”

Asa
    Velma Star*
    STATUS CITY: Harpy ●●● | STATUS DAEVA: ● | STATUS INVICTUS: Lady ●●

V
    Vivian York

Having left the prior conversation, Vivian still in Hell, meandered a little. Absorbing tidbits here and there. Her eyes did wander to a member of her Family and a Shadow in conversation. Still, the night was young.

Too bad what Josephine and I discussed the other night wasn't readily available. Courts would be very interesting.

PRE

"I'm finding Hell to be a bit too complacent and tame," Josephine commented, striding up alongside Vivian York . "I do believe that I'll journey on towards Heaven and bring my little slice of the Infernal with me. Care to join me or do you wish to continue to sample this meager fare? I wouldn't be upset if you said no. There is something to be said for making due, or making lemonade, but I'm afraid I'm uninterested in such."

A
    Angel Ducard

Leading my boys I make my way toward his Majesty and Lady Star. I do not enter, what I would consider to be, their personal space. For that would be rude. I curtsy to his Majesty now and await being recognized. If he chooses not to, that is his prerogative. Frustrating, but entirely up to him of course.

I trust that the boys are following my lead and presenting themselves appropriately.

Mask of Tranquility
    SL •• (Handsome)
    Domain ••• (Reeve)
    Circle ••• (Hierophant)
    Mekhet •• (Recognized)
    (-1 Vitae in Requiem for Blush)
    Chris Wooding

Mask of Tranquility
    Mekhet
    Circle of the Crone

- 1 Vitae for Blush of Life in Requiem Subforum

PRE

When the two Carthians in Hell leave his side, Chris is left alone again. He looks around, even if he thought he could be helpful as Reeve somewhere - Velma takes care of things. She may not be Harpy, but she certainly feels like a social deputy of some sorts.

And for the violent situations, the Archon is probably quicker anyway.

How relaxed.

That is when he thinks of joining Vivian York . But that is also when Josephine beats him to it. Now he wants to get along with the Ventrue Priscus, but he's not going to pretend that they're friends already. So Chris waits.
    Presence •• (Easy Going) | Striking Looks •• (Boy Next Door) | Mask of Tranquility | CotC ••• | Domain ••• | Mekhet ••

V
    Vivian York

“Yes Josephine ! Let’s assume the irony and climb the stairs to the gates of white.” The Daeva looked to the rest of the occupants of Hell. She really hoped that wasn’t a sample session of future endeavors. “Making due, yes, making lemonade… I’ve heard that goes well with vodka.” Laughing at the irony of actually drinking some mortal drink unnecessarily.

Then, a particular Shadow seemed to come near her being. How lovely, are they making me choose? Bugger that!

As Vivian slowly walked with the Ventrue, she paused and slipped her hand in Chris Wooding ’s arm. “Why Chris, won’t you join us? We’re taking a spin up in Heaven.” The Shadow could say no and shrug her off. It wouldn’t bother her. She wasn’t attempting to force the two of them to get along, lord knows she wasn’t going to pick one over the other.

“Maybe I can be forgiven for my sins.” Laughing gently, but it would have to get much colder before that would happen.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina wanders around Hell for a bit, then finds herself a place to stand in the corner, away from the others. She stands quietly, watching the gathering, observing until something that requires her attention crops up.
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

M
    Matrixchild

Marco stepped away from the Reeve and Konrad, looking for the next focus of his attention. He noticed the small petite Kindred standing off to the side and decided to approach. He remembered they didn't talk much at all last time they saw each other and figured why not try again. "Madame Yui if I remember correctly," Marco said with a slight bow. "It's nice to see you again."

Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Clark Miller)
    Prince Asa Clarke

Mask of Tranquility
    Striking •• Handsome
    Presence ●●●●●
    Charismatic/Commanding
    Need to set these up
    The Prince's Ghoul • Cozette Muriel
    The Prince's Ghoul • Olivette Angeline

+1
    SL
    PRE

Asa's eyes had been following the large Kindred's exit and slowly turned to fix back on Velma.

"There always has to be one...,"
    he commented. Eyebrows raised, then settled. Had there ever been three Courts in a row without something of that nature happening?

Deadbeat Sires.

Irritation slowly faded as eyes focused on the Daeva, sparing an appreciative glance for her appearance.

"What do you think of Priscus Roth?"
    Description: 6'4, with an invitingly easy charm. Speaks with a slow cadence that borders on a drawl, but without an accent. Subtle hints of wealth in clothing and accouterments.

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Rina & Marco continue here!
    Gangrel - Circle of the Crone
    Aspect of the Predator

Page 6 of 11 First ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... Last
Closed Thread