THREADID
    Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

Long fingers drifted up, finger-combing the mop.

"What's up? Oh, and, dude. Star is just fine. For reals. Magus is so middle name. Like, you know, the way people use your middle name? Like parents, when you're in trouble, or, like, the press when you shoot someone important?"
    Nimbus in MiniSheet 2. Cloaked spells, no overt magical res. Scrut for deets.
    '...Watch With Glittering Eyes...'
    - Roald Dahl

E
    Ermac

"Alright, Star." The Theurge smiled lightly, visibly much calmer now. "Thanks pal...I needed to get away from Emrys before I added to the conflagration." He threw a thumb toward the table. Ermac took a moment to breathe, "I don't have a damn clue what the hell crawled up Einstein's robe. That came as a surprise to me too."

Another pause, "Regardless, thank you for stepping up. As always, I'm here to help, even if it means herding the cats."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

The Mirage: Star appears translucent with overlapping and slightly offset images of himself in different identities/disguises.
    Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Emrys?"

Features scrunched up like someone who'd smelled a skunk.

"Dude's a little, like, I dunno."
    Obviously, Ermac knew. There's nothing wrong with shenanigans. True story. Always jumping up in Consilium to announce and plan shenanigans? In front of everyone? Re-think that, yo.

"Can you herd cats? Like...,"
    Bluish-green eyes drifted towards the exit. "Can you talk to her? She's probably mad at Avis, so anything I say will be, like, plea-bargaining and biased? But she ought to come back. Be a part of...," a hand spiraled out.

An angel's choir needs every voice.

"And tell her I want a robe. Did she make that? I want one. Not a hat. Just a robe. Unless that's, you know, like a Free Council thing."

Because Halloween.
    - Roald Dahl

4. Likes RebornSeas, Yumyumcrow, Cayce, Kelreth liked this post
    E
    Ermac

Ermac nodded. Star didn't know Emrys as well as he did, the Syndic left it alone. As for Einstein, "Herding cats what I end up doing at FC functions. I'll definitely talk to her - both about what just happened," a sly grin appeared, "and about the robe. It's definitely not a Libertine thing..."

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

"Oh, okay, because Guardians all wear..."

Shhhhhh.

"No, I'm just playin'. We don't have a uniform. But maybe you guys did. I didn't know."
    Libertines, yo. "Ummmm. Anyway? Tell her even if she doesn't want to come to these things, we should still all hang out together. Maybe we could tele... tele...," Not telepathy. "Telecommute? To Consilium. Tell her to think about it. I mean, like, that's what Avis and I might have to do. You know, at the informal get-togethers."

A fist jutted out. Bump it, yo.

"She can even wear her pajamarobe if she does that, too."
    - Roald Dahl

E
    Ermac

The Libertine chuckled, "It's all good man." He replied with a fist bump, connecting lightly against Star's knuckles, "I'll definitely follow up with her." He nodded, "With my luck, I'll end up setting up a network for folks Skyping into Consilium."

Ermac glanced back to the crowd, "Shall we head back?"

Status
    (Entertainment)
    Status
    (News Media)
    New Identity
    (Jack Hoyle)
    Nimbus

Supernal

OCC
    PRE

It wasn't a Super Bad idea.

There are worse ideas, yo. Just ask The Mysterium.

"Cool. I'm gonna, you know, go see if everyone in there is still alive."

Star heads to the Recess thread!
    - Roald Dahl

E
    Ermac

Ermac returns to The Wave Table.

Closed Thread