41 - 50
DISPLAYED
THREADID

(0415) The Duel

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last

Caleb Fischer
    Caleb Fischer

Predator's Bearing

Seeing the wolf leap for her, Gauru-Ary moves surprisingly swiftly for a creature of its size, barely avoiding greater damage. Enough of the bite makes it through to take her completely out of consciousness, and she slowly falls over, returning to Hishu, the severe wounds over her body ripping open and becoming even worse. There's a second of calm, and then some of the wounds slowly close up, and Ary's eyes snap open. She leaps back into consciousness with a blood-curdling scream, hands grabbing onto her sides.

Ary is knocked back into Hishu! -1 Essence to heal 1 Lethal and Wake Up.

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

Combat Rounds are over. Everyone can act normally. Chuck can arrive with his SUV, that hopefully has some plastic in it cause those seats and blood...idk.

E
    Enoich

A face full of dirt was crippling for a young werewolf's self esteem. As Jacqueline pulled her muzzle out of the ground and shook out any remaining soil, she remembers that she needed to stop Aryana from Kuruth-ing into certain doom. Looping about with a rumbling growl, she comes face to face with... A screaming woman.

Shocked out of any sense of bloodlust, the Urshul drops out of her near-wolf form into Hishu as she clambers towards her packmate, breathing frantically. She had bandages, right? Gauze? Something to help stem the bleeding? It was all in her purse that she foolishly left behind in the chase. She needed something to staunch the wounds, all the wounds. There were so many. In a voice that was probably a few octaves too high, she shouts at the werewolves, "I need something to stop the bleeding, people. Clothing, gauze. Anything. Hurry!" That last word seemed to carry with it mild panic and exasperation.

"Calm down, Ary... It's gonna be okay... Shhh..." She realizes slightly too late that Kevin Swift was a ritemaster in and of itself and would probably be the best option, "Wait, Kevin... Can you do anything for her wounds? Please..." If only she had the strength to heal wounds through ritual magic, but she couldn't... What a failure.

Kevin Swift

PRE

As Ary gets knocked out, Kevin assumes Dalu with practical ease and moves towards the previous Kuruthing Uratha. It's clear that Ary's bleeding fairly bad, likely very injured. He looks over towards Jacqueline as she pretty much begs for him to preform the Healing Rite.

"We should stabilize her enough so we can take her back to Tur. I'll need to mediate at the locus to gather enough Essence to heal her clean." He tells Jacqueline. "We could do it now, hoping we have enough between use to deal with the more aggressive wounds and trust that her nature will deal with the rest."

"I will warn you now, I do it now, I'll be using my tongue but if we go the mediating route, you'll have time to collect clean cloth and a bowl of water." He decides to add.

OOC

B
    BDeHaven

The brindle near wolf watched as the raging Gauru falls back into Hishu form, then wakes up screaming. Virgil returns his form to that of a human. "I'll head on back ya'll I got a first aid kit in the jeep can you all bring her there or do you want me to swing round pick her up?" he asks the group but his eyes are on Jacqueline

M
    Matrixchild

Bridger stepped back after his bite and found he'd hit his mark perfectly. He has stopped the rage, and thankfully she was still alive. He didn't want to be a killer tonight. His breathing was heavy. Between the fighting, and then the chase, and then the extra fighting he had seriously had a workout. If everyone wasn't freaking out about all the blood he'd even confirm how much fun he'd just had.

"I'll carry her back if you need me to," he said. It was really the only thing he could do. Bridger was only good at creating the wounds, not erasing the wounds.

It also wasn't the time for jokes or sarcasm. He may have been an asshole, but he always respected the other fighter and would never put them down when the fight was done. Ary had earned his respect, maybe not for the running, but for her standing up for herself. He always respected courage, especially against the unknown, and Bridger was certainly the unknown to them.

D
    Drakhans

Jean shifted back after Ary went down and nodded when Kevin mentioned being able to heal her.I ain' got much lef' in the tank, but I will do wha' I can to help mes amis. Hop'flly she's gon' be okay." Jean didn't look over towards Bridger and mostly just ignored him. He wasn't happy with the big man, first he almost violates Tur, then he walks away after she goes into death rage. At least he came back when he saw everyone chasing after her, but was that really a positive?

T

The Cadillac Esclade SUV came roaring across the dirt. The distance was shorter than Chuck had expected but nevertheless here was where he was needed. He had seen more or less what had transpired as he approached and he killed the engine before exiting and moving around to the rear of vehicle with a calm efficiency. Opening the back he pulled out a large water bottle and a basic first aid kit. Driver side door and the back of the vehicle left wide open he strode over to the cluster of Uratha with the same un-panicked and purposeful brisk walk with which he had left the chase just moments before.

"Out of the way. How is she?" he demanded of anyone. He could see for himself she was in no great state, but he wanted information. He took his pack-mate by the shoulder gently at first, avoiding any obvious wounds, to make sure she could focus on him. "Ary. You're ok. It's over. You did well, but it's time to calm down and get yourself back to the Tur." he told her, expecting to be listened to. Moving slightly to the side so she could see where the SUV had come to a stop he continued. "The SUV is just there, I know you can make it that far."

Chris Laurent
    Langdom
    Chris Laurent

Irraka Blood Talon
    Langdon

PRE

ooc

Feel free to fold this back into the main Tur thread as you move along

E
    Enoich

It was a beautiful breath of dusk's air when everyone rose to help. From the grips of panic at the thought of losing a loved one to the glance of realization as Kevin, The scruffy bearded fella, Bridger, and Jean all pitched in. It was enough to bring a tear to her eye, "Thanks... We may not be in the same pack, but I know I can rely on you all. That means the world to me..."

As soon as she gets ready to hand out orders, the familiar growling engine and crunch of all-terrain tires fill the air as Chuck's Caddy Truck approaches. Part of her should be angry, since Chuck didn't appear to follow or try to subdue Aryana and that could have been disastrous, but in her state, she really wasn't willing to throw blame quite yet, although there was plenty of blame to throw around.

With a weary smile, Jacqui's eyes lit up towards Chuck as she told the group, "Okay, we do this in the Tur. No need for the Herd to get too alarmed and get a mob on our ass. Kevin, we'll probably have some time for you to mediate, since Ary is stable... Anyone who has disinfectants, gauze, all that good stuff from their first aid, bring it so we can wrap her up right. I'm gonna... Where the hell am I gonna get hot water at this time of night? Gas station I guess. There could be Pure lurking, so travel in groups people... I'm going to need to get dressed before I get hot water anyway..."

The things people pay attention to... Letting out a sigh, she assists Chuck in bringing Ary to the truck and hops in herself, slightly burnt out and not eager to make the walk back to the Tur alone.

Jacqui returns to The Tur when Chuck drives there

Page 5 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last