DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

Additional Identifying Features:
    A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

It was the early afternoon and the sun was high in the sky, the air filled with the scent of greenery and growing things, the city abuzz with energy long since restrained by the drain of winter. The coffee shop in particular was full of movement and laughter, full not because of the need for a warm beverage but because people wanted to be OUT and socializing, not cooped up and alone. It was a perfect place to talk about new beginnings, new destinies, and a new ruler for the Autumn Court! And, though she respected all courts and acknowledged they had their place, fear had no place in Coco's breast as she set up their table, a small tray of muffins and scones sitting between three delicious beverages, two of them currently unoccupied. As soon as the others arrived, though mainly Terri, of course, then they could begin! What an exciting time it would be! The Wasp hadn't participated in politics before, but she knew one thing, and it was all that mattered in her opinion: that was how to win.
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

2. Likes Travisc06489 liked this post
    Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

The Minstrel is a a little apprehensive about their plan to help Terri. Apprehensive and excited. A rush of emotions bubble just under the surface, but he does his best to contain it. He shows up wearing sunglasses and a grey ball cap, sipping from an extra large sized Pepsi product from Taco Bell. With his shades on, no one would likely notice how badly he has to squint and stare to locate his fellow courtier. A light fragrance of flowers and green grass assails his nose before his eyes catch on, and he finally spots her at a table already set with refreshments. Looking sheepishly down at his own drink, he shrugs, drains that last bit through his straw, shakes the cup a little, and unceremoniously tosses it in a nearby trash can.

"Coco! Hey, thanks for steppin up on the snacks and stuff." he says, smiling wide. "Terri text you yet or anythin?" He takes one of the open seats and reaches for one of the tasty drinks. Testing it with a an exploratory sip, he smiles anew in satisfaction. "You ready for this? I'm kinda nervous, to be honest." Setting Terri up to assume Autumn
    s throne would be no small task. In some ways, the sheer weight of the outcome might make it the most important desire 'on the list'. Making one person happy causes much smaller ripples than pep-talking a future - or returning - seasonal monarch.

4. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Mask: A slim, young woman with dyed hair, a mischievous smile, and laughing brown eyes.

Mien: Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace.

A tattoo of a jeweled wasp sits perched atop a thick and gnarled white "branch" that stretches several inches upwards from her left wrist, though the branch is clearly a scar.

A tattoo of a frayed, torn, and dirty golden banner trails around her right wrist, with another long scar forming the "mounting" for the banner.
    Coco's Mien

Coco's eyes are split into four facets that give a kaleidoscope appearance to her irises and two delicate antenna are perched on her forehead. Her nails are also like pieces of black carapace, and her waist is tapered much like a wasps.

Mantle:
    Surrounding Coco is the subtle sensation of warm sun and the smell of fresh, floral growth.

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Am I ready for all that could possibly occur at this moment? Positively not! That said, I am certain that I shall Bee ready when I must," Coco jested with a giggle, her caneless hand seeking out a ripe muffin to pluck off the pastry plate.

"What can I say? We'll have to speak with Terri Nutkins before we can truly apprehend what we shall be up against."
    Pres 3 (Fierce), Dex 4 (Agile), Fairest Dancer/Skitterskulk. Mantle 1: Scent of Pollen

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Kyle is handsome, with a strong jawline that is usually marred with stubble or an unkempt beard. He has short, messy brown hair that is often hidden beneath a hat. When he moves about he is accompanied by the sound of rustling foliage. He has bright, expressive brown eyes.
    Mien

Mien

Kyle's hair - his real hair - is comprised of short, tangled vines. He sports hornlike growths of twisted branches behind his pointed, elegant ears. His skin tone is tinted with the slightest hint of green, and is covered with crisscrossing white scars on his back and arms. His hair on his face and body is green and fibrous like the tufts on an ear of corn. Shifting vines grow from his palms, which are usually coiled around his hands like bandages. His irises are dull and pale.

PRE

Kyle starts to laugh at Coco's joke, until the pun brings an certain fact to his attention: he hasn't hardened his Mask! A somewhat Winter-like promise to make, but one he intends to keep; the safety of their Freehold depends on smart decisions like that.

"Ah, shoot..." he says, his light green cheeks flushing deeper for a moment until his Mask settles into place, converting the green to a shade of red.

Matter at hand settled, he clears his throat before continuing. "Yeah, guess so. She seems the confident type. Might not need a whole lot of help from us to get it done."

-1 Glamour for Hardened Mask

Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

The coffee shop door opened and Terri hurried in wearing a short teal dress to show off her toned, athletic legs, a lightweight beige jacket covering her arms and shoulders. Tottering effortlessly on a pair of peephole heels with a Mayan-style skull on the front. They were not of her own design, a friend had given them to her to try, knowing just how much Terri loved shoes.

Spotting Coco and Kyle already seated, Terri flashed a smile and a wave, weaving around other patrons before settling down with the pair of Spring courtiers. Her hair was loose and as she sat, she tucked it behind her ear-tufts.

"I am soooo sorry, you guys," Terri apologized, placing her purse on the floor next to her feet. "I feel awful, I hate being late for anything." She had an excuse, a really good excuse but she was not going to rely on excuses. It just wasn't her. Taking a breath, the stress flowed out of her and she smiled once more, less-flustered this time. "How are you both? The Rose Garden was beautiful."
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)
    Presence 4 (Friendly)|Striking Looks 2 (Petite & Cute)

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Perhaps it was, but I'd rather focus on the beauty currently before me," Coco replied, pausing to pop a bit of muffin into her mouth before continuing. "At the moment, that beauty is your future Terri. Kyle and I are here to ensure that you receive what you requested, and thus we are at your service." The Claviger executed a flowery bow from her seat, complete with hand rolling in lazy circles away from her head. She rose from the bow with a laugh, as though she were making a joke, and yet when she leaned in again it didn't seem so.

"So, tell us, how do you want to start. We have ideas, but only if you have no direction already in mind."

Kyle Ferlen

Mask

Mien

Mien

PRE

"No apologies needed, Terri." Kyle says, setting his hot beverage down again and smiling her way. She looks good, as she always seems to. Cutest squirrel-girl I know. Seeing Coco make a bow from her seat, the playful Minstrel grins, mirroring it in his own way. It seems like a fun gesture, and might be a Freehold-friendly hint at the nature of their business. Coco is laughing over it, and Kyle does too. Heck, he might have done something like that on his own, if she hadn't thought of it first.

"Your thoughts?" he asks of the possibly-soon-to-be monarch.

10. Likes Cayce liked this post
    Description

Terri's Mask is that of a petite, cute woman with vibrant red hair that has black streaks throughout. Obviously athletic, her natural demeanour is friendly and she always tends to have a smile on her face.

Her fae mien is akin to a red squirrel. She has a long bushy tail and ear tufts that poke through her hair. The black streaks are actually black feathers the are a part of her mien now,; a part of her noble order.

Terri's powerful Mantle initiates itself as the smell of baking bread but brings with it the feeling of the Harvest, that time to take stock of the coming troubles.

PRE

Terri sat back as she considered the reason why she had been contacted by them both and suddenly realised that it was a possibly dangerous game to play. Still, her ego was always testing her, pushing her onwards. The Truefriend wasn't about to rein it in now.

"Well, I'm flattered to be considered worthy of the Garden's time," she replied honestly, using the restaurant's name in place of the Court of Desire. "Although since submitting my entry, I've been busy with work. Perhaps you could give me your thoughts on how you'd see it done?"
    Steepscrambler/Truefriend | Mantle (Autumn) 5 (Smell of Baking Bread/Feeling of the Harvest)

Coco!
    Presence
    (Fierce)
    Dexterity
    (Agile)
    Coco

Coco's Mien

Mantle:

PRE

Wyrd
    ••
    Dancer Skitterskulk

"Well, I'm thinking that it wouldn't be too hard to sway the poet or the runner your way. Both hold some important positions, I believe, within your club. Surely their support would help convince the current president to step down in favor of you. Of course, if that wasn't enough, then I'm thinking that you could demand Betony settle an affair of honor with you in the woods. I would be your second, if you'd wish it," the Claviger suggested before hiding her smile behind a bite of muffin.

Description

PRE

Terri understood Coco's words but at mention of the duel, she offered a sad smile.

"I do not wish to go down that route," she stated, sipping at her drink between pauses. "I have respect for my successor; she took the reins when both Rick and I vanished, and she has held the club together well. If, and only if, we must take such a drastic course, then I won't balk but, and this is the key, she must challenge me."

Terri knew something of the laws of the duel. The Challenged got to determine the method of said duel.

"I like to think that it won't have to go down that route. The burden of leadership isn't suited for some. Mrs Jasons is a fantastic font of knowledge and history of our club, and she certainly typifies the club's ideals," meaning that she was scary as Hell, "but there are always other methods. Is this something you guys can get onboard with?"

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread